xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
I wouldn't mind having Rainn in the harem i just don't want to share Bailey with her to get her. Can you still get Rainn if you choose not to share Bailey?
i dont think so you can get bailey solo but not rainn because bailey will be the bridge between mc and rain

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
CRIKEY...usually the game asks if you'd want to pursue a relationship with anyone that it's feasible to do so with and I couldn't imagine I'd say No to that one....shes smoking hot....lord, dont tell me I have to start over, haha. That'd be so much work. Although would anyone recommend doing that with the mod? Is it worth it ?
Personally, Harper is my favorite! I waited so long for that scene (like literally, I was one of his patreon supporters when he first started) and I must say, it wasn't EVERYTHING I could have hoped for, but it was pretty darn close! So in my opinion, yeah, it's worth it. Take every oppertunity to get close to her. if the game gives you a choice, choose Harper and you'll get there. Oh, and the scene is after the basketball game.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Still auto-skipping the Jamie and Shauna scenes, and I wish I didn't have to be in a relationship with the former, let alone impregnate her. However, I really liked that Rachael is the first one we actually impregnate. She's one of my favs and the milfs like her should get priority because with their age difference, the pregnancy window is much shorter than with girls the same age. And Jamie does not get to be first at least. . Cool about Skye as well. I love Zoe, but I think she might be even hotter as a goth! And come on, action with Stacy and Willabelle is far overdue!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Still auto-skipping the Jamie and Shauna scenes, and I wish I didn't have to be in a relationship with the former, let alone impregnate her. However, I really liked that Rachael is the first one we actually impregnate. She's one of my favs and the milfs like her should get priority because with their age difference, the pregnancy window is much shorter than with girls the same age. And Jamie does not get to be first at least. . Cool about Skye as well. I love Zoe, but I think she might be even hotter as a goth! And come on, action with Stacy and Willabelle is far overdue!
Rachael is awesome.And like Harper she is Tier 1.And we are not talking only about character sheets:)
07-07-Rachael-A.png 07-07-Rachael-B.png 07-07-Rachael-C.png

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
is there any chubby fucking?
Depends on what you consider chubby. Mabel's friend isn't as chunky as Carly or the overenthusiastic fangirl that Willow laughs at for falling over on camera, but she's in that range that people disagree about. If you try for the BJ when Mabel's got you cuffed, you can fuck her friend and Mabel comes back while you're in the act.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Depends on what you consider chubby. Mabel's friend isn't as chunky as Carly or the overenthusiastic fangirl that Willow laughs at for falling over on camera, but she's in that range that people disagree about. If you try for the BJ when Mabel's got you cuffed, you can fuck her friend and Mabel comes back while you're in the act.
chubby like that girl that is training in S1 but I cant remember her name

That depends on who you ask.
Currently, no. Instead you actively try to get them to become skinny/like every other model.
thats a shame

Reactions: Benign Sin

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so mabel (any content with her btw) and penelope are the girls with the smallest chests right? btw in that scene with Mabel and Kimmy did both of the worked together to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
so mabel (any content with her btw) and penelope are the girls with the smallest chests right?
No, Mabel's a D cup according to the character sheets. Rainn is an A cup. There is Mabel content, but it's mostly teasing because she and Veronica are following their strict upbringing and not having sex without commitment (Vanessa's already crossed that bridge and has a son, but the main character is warned about being too casual with her by Willabelle due to that family's views on relationships). Mabel does see herself committed to the main character, but is taking it slowly to be 100% certain.

btw in that scene with Mabel and Kimmy did both of the worked together to
Yes, Mabel explicitly says

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes