Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
No, Mabel's a D cup according to the character sheets. Rainn is an A cup. There is Mabel content, but it's mostly teasing because she and Veronica are following their strict upbringing and not having sex without commitment (Vanessa's already crossed that bridge and has a son, but the main character is warned about being too casual with her by Willabelle due to that family's views on relationships). Mabel does see herself committed to the main character, but is taking it slowly to be 100% certain.

Yes, Mabel explicitly says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if putting the commitment clause in place with that family is a way of limiting who will get involved. I am assuming it has to be marriage. What will happen? The MC will commit to one or all of them?

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I wonder if putting the commitment clause in place with that family is a way of limiting who will get involved. I am assuming it has to be marriage. What will happen? The MC will commit to one or all of them?
Any/all of them. Mabel explained that she doesn't require him to be exclusive to her as long as he is completely there with her when she needs him. She also said she intends to have her personal time away from him, which lets him do his harem thing.

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
Depends on what you consider chubby. Mabel's friend isn't as chunky as Carly or the overenthusiastic fangirl that Willow laughs at for falling over on camera, but she's in that range that people disagree about. If you try for the BJ when Mabel's got you cuffed, you can fuck her friend and Mabel comes back while you're in the act.
You do not have to try for the BJ.. I never did and I got the scene with Yen everytime anyways..

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
considering there seems to be a lot of people complaining about the lack of azel content, the dev should just have her and mcs biomom start dating. then they could have a sex scene together (without mc obviously) and hopefully satisfy those people a bit. nothing wrong with some scenes without the mcs dick involved

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
For those who cannot access it:

"Dev Report #15 (July 29th, 2023)
Yo!

I hope you're all doing well!
I took a few days off after this most recent release and touched some grass and I'm feeling refreshed but I've been back at it for a bit now.
I've decided that I'm going to step back from trying to set release dates after some struggles with this last release.
As much as I'd love to have a set day, there's just too many variables at play for me to be ready for that quite yet but I'm still working on it.

I started 52/52 with the idea that the weeklies would be real rough cuts that would have really abrupt stopping points and could occasionally be really buggy. Just wherever things ended after around 100 renders, that's where I'd call it and I'd be fine with any bugs or errors that didn't hard crash the game. It's kinda the mentality you have to have to make weeklies work long-term. It's also why I decided to call them betas.
Well, things haven't worked out that way. I care a little too much about rounding out the updates as much as I can and I do my best to make sure there aren't any issues or errors.
It's been 117 days since I started 52/52. I set the goal back then of releasing 100 renders a week.
That means to be on pace with that goal I'd need to have released 1671 renders at this moment.
And with the last release, we're currently at 1691 renders and 55 animations.
That's not including what will be in this upcoming beta that's already been made or a batch of renders from some scenes that I've pushed later in the timeline.

So while I'm still figuring out how to become consistent with the "weeklies", I'm at least ahead of what is arguably way more important and that's the amount of content made in this time frame.
So the goal now is to try and work on my own mentality and just find a healthy balance for everything,

So yeah, not setting release dates for now but the next beta will be a normal sized beta and it will follow the normal 24 hour cycle between tiers for releasing.
I will comment in discord as well as on this post either the night before or morning of the release to give everyone a little bit of a head's up.

The goal is still the same, 100 renders a week and to try and get as close to 52/52 as possible.

And for side content:
Birthday Renders for December 2022 and July 2023 will be posted real soon. After this I'm going to only do the birthday renders for the current month until I'm finished making the character sheets. After that I'll include a make-up month every month until we're all caught up.

This last client poll will run for 2 weeks so the next one should be on August 8th and we'll do weekly polls again from there until Juliana is finished.

And for August I plan on releasing the character sheets for girls with birthdays in September, October, and November. (Maybe December too)

Sexy renders will return after I'm caught up with Birthday renders and Jasmine's DITLO alongside Harper's uncensored DITLO will be posted after a certain event in-game.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
❤"

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
For those who cannot access it:

"Dev Report #15 (July 29th, 2023)

I'm feeling refreshed but I've been back at it for a bit now.
I've decided that I'm going to step back from trying to set release dates after some struggles with this last release.
As much as I'd love to have a set day, there's just too many variables at play for me to be ready for that quite yet but I'm still working on it.
Absolutely hilarious to read.

I started 52/52 with the idea that the weeklies would be real rough cuts that would have really abrupt stopping points and could occasionally be really buggy. Just wherever things ended after around 100 renders, that's where I'd call it and I'd be fine with any bugs or errors that didn't hard crash the game
It's been 117 days since I started 52/52. I set the goal back then of releasing 100 renders a week.
That means to be on pace with that goal I'd need to have released 1671 renders at this moment.
And with the last release, we're currently at 1691 renders and 55 animations.
That's not including what will be in this upcoming beta that's already been made or a batch of renders from some scenes that I've pushed later in the timeline.

So while I'm still figuring out how to become consistent with the "weeklies", I'm at least ahead of what is arguably way more important and that's the amount of content made in this time frame.
So the goal now is to try and work on my own mentality and just find a healthy balance for everything,
This is too funny lmao, he's been looking for a balance for a year now, his mentality is whatever, he's still wiping his tears with patreon cash.

So yeah, not setting release dates for now but the next beta will be a normal sized beta and it will follow the normal 24 hour cycle between tiers for releasing.
I will comment in discord as well as on this post either the night before or morning of the release to give everyone a little bit of a head's up.
How many times has he said this exact line?
Mackenzie where art thou?
Unbelivable that people still believe and cling to this clown and his endless excuses.

The goal is still the same, 100 renders a week and to try and get as close to 52/52 as possible.
Lmao.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well that's got me a bit concerned. We're either gonna see him actually redeem himself, or we're gonna return to excuse after excuse.

Reactions: pecard255

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well that's got me a bit concerned. We're either gonna see him actually redeem himself, or we're gonna return to excuse after excuse.
He's already started falling back into old habits, so option B is most likely. If he's such a contrarian he can fucking step up and prove us wrong.

Last edited:

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
My money on last option, all in.
Agreed!

The fact that he had to "take time off" to rest is already problematic. He then try to back it up by saying he's offered more material than he's already promised, again, blowing smoke to try to make you forget he's completely missed his scheduled updates, a schedule that was voted upon and he accepted.

What he SHOULD have done was announce he needed a week or two off so that he could prepare content that would put him AHEAD of schedule so that the next time he suffers from one of his imaginary ailments that prevents him from updating he's got a few prepared already and it is not an issue. But, NO, he'll never do that. Nor will he ever admit that 52/52 is too aggressive of a schedule for him to uphold and that perhaps 26/26 is slightly more realistic?

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Agreed!

The fact that he had to "take time off" to rest is already problematic. He then try to back it up by saying he's offered more material than he's already promised, again, blowing smoke to try to make you forget he's completely missed his scheduled updates, a schedule that was voted upon and he accepted.

What he SHOULD have done was announce he needed a week or two off so that he could prepare content that would put him AHEAD of schedule so that the next time he suffers from one of his imaginary ailments that prevents him from updating he's got a few prepared already and it is not an issue. But, NO, he'll never do that. Nor will he ever admit that 52/52 is too aggressive of a schedule for him to uphold and that perhaps 26/26 is slightly more realistic?
Agree with you on most, but the 26/26 won't/couldn't happen. I think everyone can agree on that.
What baffles me is that he won't set deadlines. Then what is the point of him saying that he wants to become consistent with weekly updates, if there are no deadlines? If they happen once every 2-4 weeks, or whenever "His Majesty" deems it so, then it's not weekly anymore...

Weekly was too much for him, then bi-weekly or even monthly, and whatever he has, he will put out. If it's 2 scenes, then that's it. If he has 4-500 renders? Sweet. And he can work on the numbers over time. But according to him that was the intention at the start, and we can see what it really became.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I took a few days off after this most recent release and touched some grass and I'm feeling refreshed. Touching grass or smoking grass? WTF does this even mean?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Loving the ridiculous level of judgment here. Most likely from people who have never accomplished a single thing in life.

The guy exceeded his goal. But that's not good enough.
The guy announces he is taking a break. He should've announced it earlier?!
Come on!

These are people that get off on being overly dramatic and causing shit. It is the literal definition of entitled. It would almost be hilarious if these weren't grown men bitching and whining.

There are thousands of games on this site. Give them your attention. If you cannot stand this guy so much, why do you continue to post and shit-talk while downloading the game? Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes