Apr 30, 2023
Hello! I've been loving the game, and didn't end it yet, but I have a question that's bugging me... After the pool party, on the next morning there are some things coming out of nowhere, and I don't understand if it's something I've done to have missed them... For example, i walk into granny's restaurant as if she knew me and i didn't meet her, i find out the new headmaster of the school but i wasn't told about that, i talk to a girl on the corridor and find out i wasn't supposed to because there had been some incident before and there are rules about that, I go to practice and there's a new coach that I'm supposed to know from before, but never saw her... It was all OK up to that point, and i thought I've always chosen the options for full content... this is all in the first day after the pool party... where did i mess up?
Well the new assistant coach is a former professional athlete her self the headmaster thing happens without you having anything to do with after that charity event....

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Approximately 1% of the world population have some form of hetrochromia. The world population of redheads is less than 2%. Considering the prevalence of red hair in AVNs, you'd be better suited to bitch about that.
I was going to include the redheads with crazy freckles.
Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy redheads, freckles, and heterochromia. What I do not understand is why every dev is including them in every game. Why is heterochromia attached to sexual arousal? I have no idea. A couple of my favorite games have done this. It is an interesting phenomenon.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I'm not privy to the Dev thoughts, but from all indications so far, there will be NO incest, not even with the adoptive (surrogate) mother.

That doesn't mean that BD can't change his mind, I truly, truly doubt it. Why? Patreon is his job. That's his moneymaker. He will not do anything to jeopardize that, and with the rules imposed on Patreon by the payment processors, that Patreon has to enforce under penalty of litigation and financial troubles, incest is NOT going to happen. Unless those rules change (wouldn't bet on it).

I know that you are all well informed and all that, but this is way bigger than just making a few scenes with this character or another. For him to please all of us that enjoy that content, he would have to drop all income from Patreon, without any real payoff for doing it. Just go to his patreon page and see how much we are talking about here, and ask yourselves if you'd do it, I don't need to think I wouldn't even consider it.

Peace :)

I mean couldn't he and all his fans jump to SubscribeStar or something? I hear it's much less strict there and if he added optional incest I am sure more people may be inclined to donate since there may be some people disinclined because of the lack of incest I mean it's too hard to have such a hot sister and adoptive/step mother

I'm sure there is some reason for not swapping maybe but that's just my thoughts on it, sadly I dropped it after season 1 because we couldn't bang the sister and so on

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can understand BD having a crisis on conscience about the incest stuff and also wanting to keep it of patreon and not have to split the game into a "landlady/roommate" BS thing.

If it ever happens, it'll probably be after the main game is done as a "What if?" fantasy side story thing that's done off patreon and released to sites like SubscribeStar or put on pirate sites like us directly. The only one I care about is Cedar, who deserves love more than most of the characters. So if he never does the incest he had originally planned (either directly or as a side thing) then I really hope that she finds someone during the course of the story (preferably a girl).

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Dude has been getting stuff done. The weeklies were stupid, and I hope they die. A fat release every month or two would be great, and I hope he takes a break once in a while to keep from cracking.
A monthly release would be amazing, but even that is unlikely to happen consistently. The one thing that is clear after all these years of "development" is that Braindrop doesn't do well with schedules, release dates or any sort of commitment.

Keep in mind this is now year 4, with this train ride starting in July of 2019. Expecting something "new" like honest communication or setting and meeting deadlines is unlikely to be put it politely.

My hope has always been that WVM would return to being a "passion project" for Braindrop, as it started. Something that he was excited about and enjoyed doing. It was at its best then, both in quantity and quality of content.

Apr 30, 2023
I was going to include the redheads with crazy freckles.
Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy redheads, freckles, and heterochromia. What I do not understand is why every dev is including them in every game. Why is heterochromia attached to sexual arousal? I have no idea. A couple of my favorite games have done this. It is an interesting phenomenon.
Well i do not know which games you are talking about but i guess that it is an interesting phenomenon plus i think developers do it because it's really common think for girls/women to have brown/black or blond hair but sometimes when they create a female character they want her to have red some times color due to her character...That is my opinion

Reactions: Nurikabe

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well i do not know which games you are talking about but i guess that it is an interesting phenomenon plus i think developers do it because it's really common think for girls/women to have brown/black or blond hair but sometimes when they create a female character they want her to have red some times color due to her character...That is my opinion
Well, variety is probably one of the reasons... but let's be real - a LOT of people LOVE redheads. And it is an easy thing to cross out to attract players, if they can make a gorgeous redhead.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Hey guys, Just curious if there's any word on when S1 is getting it's rework? I'm very much looking forward to playing this again but at the same time I'd like to have the rework finished before I play again because S1 & S2 feel like 2 completely different games with how much is changed between the two

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys, Just curious if there's any word on when S1 is getting it's rework? I'm very much looking forward to playing this again but at the same time I'd like to have the rework finished before I play again because S1 & S2 feel like 2 completely different games with how much is changed between the two
Realistically, it will be years before that happens and even IF it happens is somewhat in doubt in my mind. We are only a few months into the 52/52 and his commitment seems to be wavering somewhat. So I can't imagine it will even be started by this time next year. Since it sounds like a remake of images as well as a rewrite that same content took several years to produce the first time around.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes