Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Realistically, it will be years before that happens and even IF it happens is somewhat in doubt in my mind. We are only a few months into the 52/52 and his commitment seems to be wavering somewhat. So I can't imagine it will even be started by this time next year. Since it sounds like a remake of images as well as a rewrite that same content took several years to produce the first time around.
Well damn, Looks like I'll pick up the game in a couple months then once we've had a few more updates instead of the little that's happened since I last played through, Thanks for the update though, Kinda wish the dev would have done at least like a character sheet of new people between S1 - S2 so some things could've made more sense

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Well damn, Looks like I'll pick up the game in a couple months then once we've had a few more updates instead of the little that's happened since I last played through, Thanks for the update though, Kinda wish the dev would have done at least like a character sheet of new people between S1 - S2 so some things could've made more sense
I'm not sure if by character sheets you mean the birthday renders. But in one of the latest dev log updates he posted, he said this about them:

Birthday Renders for December 2022 and July 2023 will be posted real soon. After this I'm going to only do the birthday renders for the current month until I'm finished making the character sheets. After that I'll include a make-up month every month until we're all caught up.

And for August I plan on releasing the character sheets for girls with birthdays in September, October, and November. (Maybe December too)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
By sheets I mean like who someone specific is and when/how they met MC
I thought that might be the case. I really like how some games give a bio on each of the characters. Especially when it updates based on choices in the game. Of course, this game would really only update if you are screwing them or they get pregnant.

I think he adds characters as he goes. Maybe that is why there are no character bios.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Im gonna ask an innocent question, so no hating please!!
are we still getting weekly updates as suggested by the man himself? i have not seen an update for a few weeks and was unsure?
Probably not a thing anymore. Something like that is bound to fail. 1 update per month is enough don't know why he decided to overcomplicate.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Any news on when the rework is going to be done ??? It has been more than a year and we are half way into the end of this year and no news ? If some of the people here that are in his discord or Patreon could ask him about it because it seems he forgot about it. I waited like a year because of all the excuses and delays but went not to long ago to try it out and people were right about the MC meeting people that you never seen in the game before acting like they spoke to you before (the old lady at the cafe)

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

millie69

Mar 8, 2020
Any news on when the rework is going to be done ??? It has been more than a year and we are half way into the end of this year and no news ? If some of the people here that are in his discord or Patreon could ask him about it because it seems he forgot about it. I waited like a year because of all the excuses and delays but went not to long ago to try it out and people were right about the MC meeting people that you never seen in the game before acting like they spoke to you before (the old lady at the cafe)
Last I heard, and that was around march/april, it was pushed back until early next year (2024) after being already pushed back twice; from late 2022 (around December) and then pushed to first quarter of 2023

Soooooo, considering the track record of the guy... it's probably going to be done.... never

Last edited:

dub_209

May 12, 2022
Can anyone post the latest dev report.
Dev Report #16 (August 5th, 2023)

Yo!

Keeping it simple this week.
While I'm not going to give an exact date, the next beta will be published within the next few days. It will be a normal sized beta and it will follow the normal tier release schedule.

There were a few things I wanted to get finished before locking back into releases. This included things like fixing all of the tech issues that affected me this past release and organizing files and swapping my PC's to new cases and a few upgrades. I wanted to make sure things went smoothly and there weren't any hardware or software issues that would slow me down after everything.
Luckily everything has gone really smoothly and I've been able to get ahead a little bit in terms of game content.

While I'm not sharing a public schedule, I am operating on a private one and August is going to be very release heavy and there will be a monthly release towards the end of this month.

And for those of you asking for a progress report on the season 1 rework, work on it has been ongoing though it has been rather on-and-off with some of the release issues with the new content.
But, I do plan on finishing the new graphic for these dev reports as well as the graphic for the season 1 rework sometime within the next few weeks. From that point, I do plan on having a monthly post detailing the progress on the rework and it will also show some before-and-after versions of some of the renders as teasers.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10] - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

Reactions: Kitec167 and _Maou_

Bkvt

Oct 1, 2020
after the the 9th night game takes us to 31st day but there are a lot of plot holes after the time skip where can i find them

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes