SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Jamie is cuck queen who didn't even get knocked up first. A victory for the fugliest of girls. A saving grace no less.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope BD puts those new Character Sheets in the game, like a Relationships menu or something that you can reference.

The cast is far too large to constantly keep track of everyone.
The important ones are tier 1,2 and 3.The difference is in the number of scenes each tier will get.
Nice surprise for me is that Willabelle is Tier 1-like Rachael and Harper.
08-07-Willabelle-A.png 08-07-Willabelle-B.png

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I really hope BD puts those new Character Sheets in the game, like a Relationships menu or something that you can reference.

The cast is far too large to constantly keep track of everyone.
He will, at least he said he would do it with the rework of the first season

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
I already have S2C1E9 installed and downloaded the update only files, pasted them to the game folder, but the game is still on S2C1E9, am I missing something?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I already have S2C1E9 installed and downloaded the update only files, pasted them to the game folder, but the game is still on S2C1E9, am I missing something?
its the same for more, sometimes "update-only" doesnt work and i have to redownload entire game.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Did you use the mod prior? If so, and you don't use it now, that could block the save file from going on with the current update.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Dev Report #17 (August 12th, 2023)

Yo!

Going to get straight to it.
The 1st beta of episode 11 will be dropping later tonight and it will be right around 200 renders in length.
The original plan I had was to release 100 renders someday this past week and then the other 100 sometime at the start of next week but due to the event at the end of the last release, the 1st 100 renders are largely dominated by that path and I felt a little strange about taking some time off and then releasing something that could essentially add almost nothing to a portion of the player base.
So, I decided to just wait a bit and polish up both updates and release them together, something I've had a habit of doing since starting the 52/52 and I hope to break in the near future.

It is ultimately something that will happen somewhat regularly and will hopefully be less of an issue for me mentally as releases start to increase in speed. Due to the hiccup though, I will be increasing release times per tier for this beta release.

With that said, here is the release schedule for Season 2, Chapter 1, Episode 11, Beta 1:
MVP/HoF - as soon as it is finished and uploaded. (likely a little later in the night)
All Star - August 13th, 4pm EDT
Starter - August 14th, 8am EDT
Sixth man - August 14th, 8pm EDT
Bench warmer - August 15th, 8am EDT
Fan - August 15th, 8pm EDT

I have a good amount of upcoming content already made or nearing its finish so I plan on having a strong second half of August.

And due to the change, I decided to focus solely on the polishing / testing to have the release ready by this weekend instead of early in the upcoming week so I haven't been able to make any progress on side content this week but things will start releasing like normal again this upcoming week.

I'm going to get back to finishing it up now. Thank you for your patience.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Dev Report #17 (August 12th, 2023)

Yo!

Going to get straight to it.
The 1st beta of episode 11 will be dropping later tonight and it will be right around 200 renders in length.
The original plan I had was to release 100 renders someday this past week and then the other 100 sometime at the start of next week but due to the event at the end of the last release, the 1st 100 renders are largely dominated by that path and I felt a little strange about taking some time off and then releasing something that could essentially add almost nothing to a portion of the player base.
So, I decided to just wait a bit and polish up both updates and release them together, something I've had a habit of doing since starting the 52/52 and I hope to break in the near future.

It is ultimately something that will happen somewhat regularly and will hopefully be less of an issue for me mentally as releases start to increase in speed. Due to the hiccup though, I will be increasing release times per tier for this beta release.

With that said, here is the release schedule for Season 2, Chapter 1, Episode 11, Beta 1:
MVP/HoF - as soon as it is finished and uploaded. (likely a little later in the night)

I have a good amount of upcoming content already made or nearing its finish so I plan on having a strong second half of August.

And due to the change, I decided to focus solely on the polishing / testing to have the release ready by this weekend instead of early in the upcoming week so I haven't been able to make any progress on side content this week but things will start releasing like normal again this upcoming week.

I'm going to get back to finishing it up now. Thank you for your patience.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Update coming?
I believe when I see it...

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
so i take it no update tonight or is that still a thing
With time you'll understand the dev is all about promises and none about keeping any of them. All about lame excuses, none about actually working.
He does barely enough - mostly talking, barely working - to keep his Patreons on board of this already sunken ship. So enjoy whatever gets released whenever it gets, but better don't expect anything.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
With time you'll understand the dev is all about promises and none about keeping any of them. All about lame excuses, none about actually working.
He does barely enough - mostly talking, barely working - to keep his Patreons on board of this already sunken ship. So enjoy whatever gets released whenever it gets, but better don't expect anything.
Although this is true, this time people should just read what BD had said. These are the release time and dates he published himself:

It would be a lot fairer to complain after those dates have come and gone, rather than before it.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Although this is true, this time people should just read what BD had said. These are the release time and dates he published himself:

It would be a lot fairer to complain after those dates have come and gone, rather than before it.
I didn't complain, I just summed up what could be expected considering his history, simply stating the quintessence of facts.
Expecting something different after a history this prolonged and excessive is outright stupid.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022

You know, it's interesting how fanaticism can alter reality. He casually forgot to include those lines, which I'm highlighting, in his quote...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes