eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
so i take it no update tonight or is that still a thing
With time you'll understand the dev is all about promises and none about keeping any of them. All about lame excuses, none about actually working.
He does barely enough - mostly talking, barely working - to keep his Patreons on board of this already sunken ship. So enjoy whatever gets released whenever it gets, but better don't expect anything.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
With time you'll understand the dev is all about promises and none about keeping any of them. All about lame excuses, none about actually working.
He does barely enough - mostly talking, barely working - to keep his Patreons on board of this already sunken ship. So enjoy whatever gets released whenever it gets, but better don't expect anything.
Although this is true, this time people should just read what BD had said. These are the release time and dates he published himself:

All Star - August 13th, 4pm EDT
Starter - August 14th, 8am EDT
Sixth man - August 14th, 8pm EDT
Bench warmer - August 15th, 8am EDT
Fan - August 15th, 8pm EDT

It would be a lot fairer to complain after those dates have come and gone, rather than before it.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Although this is true, this time people should just read what BD had said. These are the release time and dates he published himself:

It would be a lot fairer to complain after those dates have come and gone, rather than before it.
I didn't complain, I just summed up what could be expected considering his history, simply stating the quintessence of facts.
Expecting something different after a history this prolonged and excessive is outright stupid.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022

With that said, here is the release schedule for Season 2, Chapter 1, Episode 11, Beta 1:
MVP/HoF - as soon as it is finished and uploaded. (likely a little later in the night)

You know, it's interesting how fanaticism can alter reality. He casually forgot to include those lines, which I'm highlighting, in his quote...

Last edited:

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Braindrop in discord:

1. Sorry guys, I need a little more time than I thought I did to finish polishing things. Release times aren't changing for lower tiers but the next beta will have longer access for Starter+ tiers to make up for their times shifting forward. new release times:
  2. MVP/HoF - August 14th, 8am EDT
  3. All Star - August 14th, 12pm EDT
  4. Starter - August 14th, 4pm EDT
  5. Sixth man - August 14th, 8pm EDT
  6. Bench warmer - August 15th, 8am EDT
  7. Fan - August 15th 8pm EDT

Release will be exactly 200 renders + 15 variant renders. No animations in this one but there will be a fair amount in the next beta.
I appreciate it but I don't take any "rushing" personally. I gave a time and that means I should hit it so it is what it is. Sadly something unexpected popped up that took me away from being able to work on the game for a good bit yesterday and I was operating on being able to work on it nonstop (besides sleep) until it was finished. All I can ever say is that I'm not trying to miss things, I'm doing my best and I'll eventually get there with all of it.
:Okayge:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Braindrop in discord:

1. Sorry guys, I need a little more time than I thought I did to finish polishing things. Release times aren't changing for lower tiers but the next beta will have longer access for Starter+ tiers to make up for their times shifting forward. new release times:

Release will be exactly 200 renders + 15 variant renders. No animations in this one but there will be a fair amount in the next beta.
I appreciate it but I don't take any "rushing" personally. I gave a time and that means I should hit it so it is what it is. Sadly something unexpected popped up that took me away from being able to work on the game for a good bit yesterday and I was operating on being able to work on it nonstop (besides sleep) until it was finished. All I can ever say is that I'm not trying to miss things, I'm doing my best and I'll eventually get there with all of it.
Like I said, believe it when I see it.
Sad to see a developer that can creat such a great VN being so full of
neo.JPG

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You know, it's interesting how fanaticism can alter reality. He casually forgot to include those lines, which I'm highlighting, in his quote...
But you forgot one thing, there is no "free version", only those that pay, so unless someone that is paying the highest membership of the game leak the build, we will still need to wait for someone else (lower levels) to leak the game for us, for what i know, the game was never put here by the own dev. I'm not saying that he will fix his schedule and never lie or do shit anymore, but we still need to wait for someone, from what i know, there is a lot of his knights on silver armour that maybe be have the build already, but will say "fuck you" to us, those that will mostly leak the game have the lower membership.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
But you forgot one thing, there is no "free version", only those that pay, so unless someone that is paying the highest membership of the game leak the build, we will still need to wait for someone else (lower levels) to leak the game for us, for what i know, the game was never put here by the own dev. I'm not saying that he will fix his schedule and never lie or do shit anymore, but we still need to wait for someone, from what i know, there is a lot of his knights on silver armour that maybe be have the build already, but will say "fuck you" to us, those that will mostly leak the game have the lower membership.
Come on friend, that is a fallacy, the question is that it does not even fulfill what it promises, and by the way, not with us "pirate forum users", I am referring to their Patreons who leave their money since they believe in it and want to support him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater. I just limit myself to saying things as they are, the developer does a great job, a sample of them is this Thread, one of the largest in the Forum, but his lack of commitment, responsibility and honesty take away many points.

As a personal opinion, I would tell you that the developer should put arrogance aside and form a team, hire some people, to work better and faster, but of course he doesn't, I don't remember the reason he gave at the time, but it was something like: " I don't want others to get their hands on my work."

A nonsense but anyway, his Patreons believed it. With what he earns from the game he can easily hire a couple of people to help him and as "Boss" he is still in control of his project.

Anyway, I already got off the topic, let's leave it here for now, good afternoon friend.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Braindrop in discord:

It's 9am and no update
Who saw that coming

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Come on friend, that is a fallacy, the question is that it does not even fulfill what it promises, and by the way, not with us "pirate forum users", I am referring to their Patreons who leave their money since they believe in it and want to support him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater. I just limit myself to saying things as they are, the developer does a great job, a sample of them is this Thread, one of the largest in the Forum, but his lack of commitment, responsibility and honesty take away many points.

As a personal opinion, I would tell you that the developer should put arrogance aside and form a team, hire some people, to work better and faster, but of course he doesn't, I don't remember the reason he gave at the time, but it was something like: " I don't want others to get their hands on my work."

A nonsense but anyway, his Patreons believed it. With what he earns from the game he can easily hire a couple of people to help him and as "Boss" he is still in control of his project.

Anyway, I already got off the topic, let's leave it here for now, good afternoon friend.
A smal observation, the site name is patreon, the people who suport developers work are patrons, not patreons.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

I understand and i agree with you in a lot of things that you have said (mostly how he changed over the years), but what i was referring that some people want the build here the exact same moment that he released the game on patreon/discord, we literally need some of the patreons to give user access to the game itself, and since "most" of his patrons are happy the way that he is doing his job (like i said before, the knights on silver armour), we will only have maybe the last membership of those patreons (let's be real, nobody here will pay for the highest tier), is not a free game at all (well...is for us) we need some hero that is paying for the game to leak the game here IF he release the game on the right schedule, anyway, have a good afternoon to you too.

Reactions: Taylan13
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes