Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Damn you are a smart one recognized parroting, if you know what it is then you should also know the definition of insanity. Defending BD? Likeing a vn is defending some? asking for less toxicty is defending someone? Are you brain dead? You are the one that chose to belive bullshit and then repeatedly come here and whine and bitch saying your a victim of a scam. All I'm saying is that you gave have repeated that victim and excuses bullshit more than a thousand times, enough is enough we get you're butt hurt and we are sorry for it. devolving comment sections into salty drivel is not gonna help
But you're the one that sounds like you got a hurt butt.....
no one said liking WVM is a crime nor even frowned upon since everyone here has enjoyed this vn....
I also don't think it's toxic here if it's toxic to talk to others about the status of the game then we've got a problem since that's what this thread is for....
And I'm sure the only ones here that are salty are the people left actually shelling out $ for this.
If you wanna see "victim and excuses bullshit" read some of the earlier mind drops because you must be new here.
And no I'm not brain dead someone else is though a simple search can help you with that.

All in all, I think you're lost, my guy you like the vn cool everyone here does to varying degrees but some of yall are overzealous with the fandom, to a person that has repeatedly mismanaged this project like I said to each their own look and see for yourself.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
All this arguing back and forth can be solved with one word. INCEST lol we have 3 beautiful women Dev won't let us fuck and i think it's a crime lol Just kidding..... or am i ? But for real why are they even in the game if we can't be with them? My 3 favorite tags Incest, Harem, Pregnancy.

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Also i wanna call Bullshit on Shauna being able to deepthroat MC like that on first try and it being her first ever BJ. Also her talking about playing with toys kinda cheapens taking her virginity.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Also i wanna call Bullshit on Shauna being able to deepthroat MC like that on first try and it being her first ever BJ. Also her talking about playing with toys kinda cheapens taking her virginity.
depends if Shawna is a trap or not and even then a lot of women lose their hymen through other means so I don't think that matters to me personally. And the deepthroat thing more people than not really don't have an issue with shit like that, but in this case yea I can see why that was a wtf moment since the mc is sporting a Claymore and Shawna apparently missed her sword-swallowing circus calling.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I downloaded the newest update but the game still says its Chapter 9 and ends after Day 34. What do I do to fix this?

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty confusing to play from the very start and after day 9 which is now day 34 is pretty confusing. Now I'm seeing new characters such as "4T", and have no idea where in the timeline of the game they start from. Seems like a good way to convolute the story timeline.

And now other characters in the game can't talk to the MC in the hallways at school. Normally I'm pretty good at following the storylines and timelines of games I play, but I'm totally lost on this one. Would have been kind of nice to have the seasons as different downloads. Maybe a better introduction to the new characters and about the new poilicies of the school.

Reactions: EJW

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of WVM S2 C1 E10 with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I pledge 100 dollars no problem to dev, he make Shauna new protagoninst because the current one dies in a car crash. Shauna goes to doctor grow her penis magically and then makes her own harem. I contact dev now about an offer, i pay whatever it takes. Who can say no to money?
:WaitWhat: Such nonsense can only be said if you were beaten on the head by Tyson Fury for a whole year, tied to a punching bag, and he did not hold back

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone share me the previous versions save file with all the girls and Shauna trans save or it's ok even if shauna is not trans pls

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Was there anything added for Rain yet? Or was she just a character that was probably banging Bailey before we met her, then she was forgot about? I haven't played this in quite a long time.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
All girl-girl will be optional and it starts to ramp up soon.
I was a little against it at first and I only include things I like in the game, but I've changed my opinion on it since a while ago. the redo will also feature some more. Not from characters now but a few one offs.

(It'll also be three way optional. MC can allow it and be involved in the group activites, MC can allow it but never see or hear about it, and MC can keep them all for himself. )
If you do do content with girl-girl please make as much for the rest of us that doesn't like that kind of content and please don't do the girl-girl stuff with the main girls like Jamie and Shauna ect .. maybe like some one offs that are not going to be part of the harem. also it should never be with out MC involved. And make it all avoidable.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If I was Braindrop:
  • Quit giving bogus drop dates and just say the next update will be out "soon".
  • "I got 30,000 screens finished, it will be out in the next update!" Then releases 203, if lucky. Stop that!
  • Give people more choice in what to do with the game.
  • Instead of excuses, show screen shots of progress and check in with the progress (without giving away surprises).
  • People complain about things in masses (black boxes), stop doing it completely, instead of overdoing it!
  • Instead of bringing in 100 new girls, focus on like 10-12 of them and make the other ones just side-lays for Ethan (for the breeding side-plot).
  • Make Harper bangable, but make it prolonged and lead up to. Not just, "Oh well, let's do it!"
  • Work on ACTUALLY IMPROVING models, not changing them for a side-grade or outright downgrade (Katie: Just no!)
  • Quit with the bogus excuses.
  • Quit making yourself a victim of your own doing.
If he did this, this whole thread would be a lot more full of praise instead of calling him out. He would likely get more fans and be more successful.

Sadly, he seems to think because of his defenders, he can keep on, keeping on! But far from a smart business or character model!
Also make Azel romancable. He teases us with her alot in early portions of the game and it ain't right.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes