PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty confusing to play from the very start and after day 9 which is now day 34 is pretty confusing. Now I'm seeing new characters such as "4T", and have no idea where in the timeline of the game they start from. Seems like a good way to convolute the story timeline.

And now other characters in the game can't talk to the MC in the hallways at school. Normally I'm pretty good at following the storylines and timelines of games I play, but I'm totally lost on this one. Would have been kind of nice to have the seasons as different downloads. Maybe a better introduction to the new characters and about the new poilicies of the school.

Reactions: EJW

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of WVM S2 C1 E10 with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I pledge 100 dollars no problem to dev, he make Shauna new protagoninst because the current one dies in a car crash. Shauna goes to doctor grow her penis magically and then makes her own harem. I contact dev now about an offer, i pay whatever it takes. Who can say no to money?
:WaitWhat: Such nonsense can only be said if you were beaten on the head by Tyson Fury for a whole year, tied to a punching bag, and he did not hold back

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone share me the previous versions save file with all the girls and Shauna trans save or it's ok even if shauna is not trans pls

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Was there anything added for Rain yet? Or was she just a character that was probably banging Bailey before we met her, then she was forgot about? I haven't played this in quite a long time.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
All girl-girl will be optional and it starts to ramp up soon.
I was a little against it at first and I only include things I like in the game, but I've changed my opinion on it since a while ago. the redo will also feature some more. Not from characters now but a few one offs.

(It'll also be three way optional. MC can allow it and be involved in the group activites, MC can allow it but never see or hear about it, and MC can keep them all for himself. )
If you do do content with girl-girl please make as much for the rest of us that doesn't like that kind of content and please don't do the girl-girl stuff with the main girls like Jamie and Shauna ect .. maybe like some one offs that are not going to be part of the harem. also it should never be with out MC involved. And make it all avoidable.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If I was Braindrop:
  • Quit giving bogus drop dates and just say the next update will be out "soon".
  • "I got 30,000 screens finished, it will be out in the next update!" Then releases 203, if lucky. Stop that!
  • Give people more choice in what to do with the game.
  • Instead of excuses, show screen shots of progress and check in with the progress (without giving away surprises).
  • People complain about things in masses (black boxes), stop doing it completely, instead of overdoing it!
  • Instead of bringing in 100 new girls, focus on like 10-12 of them and make the other ones just side-lays for Ethan (for the breeding side-plot).
  • Make Harper bangable, but make it prolonged and lead up to. Not just, "Oh well, let's do it!"
  • Work on ACTUALLY IMPROVING models, not changing them for a side-grade or outright downgrade (Katie: Just no!)
  • Quit with the bogus excuses.
  • Quit making yourself a victim of your own doing.
If he did this, this whole thread would be a lot more full of praise instead of calling him out. He would likely get more fans and be more successful.

Sadly, he seems to think because of his defenders, he can keep on, keeping on! But far from a smart business or character model!
Also make Azel romancable. He teases us with her alot in early portions of the game and it ain't right.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Also make Azel romancable. He teases us with her alot in early portions of the game and it ain't right.
Tell us you haven't been paying attention to the thread without telling us you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

Was there anything added for Rain yet? Or was she just a character that was probably banging Bailey before we met her, then she was forgot about? I haven't played this in quite a long time.
I haven't seen the latest "weekly" updates, but the previous compilation of smaller betas included some Rainn content. It wasn't explicit, but she's shown to be unconventional when it comes to nudity and friendships. There's also some more detail given regarding the Bailey/Rainn status quo.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Tell us you haven't been paying attention to the thread without telling us you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

I haven't seen the latest "weekly" updates, but the previous compilation of smaller betas included some Rainn content. It wasn't explicit, but she's shown to be unconventional when it comes to nudity and friendships. There's also some more detail given regarding the Bailey/Rainn status quo.
Lol well i haven't been paying attention to the thread i guess. i played this game back a year ago i think and i just recently reuploaded it and going through it from the begining

• Angry
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Feel free to spoil me if you would be so kind. What is the status quo? Are or were they banging? Is there actual content with Rain sexually for the MC?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes