ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i love this game in ways words cant properly say..this could end being the greatest game ever...the dev is awesome AF..a true good guy..listens chats interacts and you can see he really wants to give us a truly fun gaming experience...BUT
438132_1570669001458.png she is all i want now :p i need ALL of HER..she must become my LI..and she cant be a douchey twat either :p green lips..WAIFU!!!!

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
+Assertive protag
+Mind breaking cock
+Step milf (with future sex)
+Hot timid gf
+Trans sex
+Boss sex
+Sex with gf's sister
+Impregnation
+Potential mom and daughter
+Potential blood-related incest (I hope)
+Women of color

And god know what else. One thing is the truth, this game gets me in ways not many other have.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
+Assertive protag
+Mind breaking cock
+Hot timid gf
+Trans sex
+Boss sex
+Sex with gf's sister
+Impregnation
+Women of color

And god know what else. One thing is the truth, this game gets me in ways not many other have.
too bad mind breaking cock was removed. I like seeing girls' mouths and pussies stretched out but muh realism I guess.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
+Assertive protag
+Mind breaking cock
+Hot timid gf
+Trans sex
+Boss sex
+Sex with gf's sister
+Impregnation
+Women of color

Ikr! And it came out of nowhere. I played the first release and BOOM it's already got succulent meat on it's bones. You don't wait for 4 updates to make progress because everyone wants a piece of you.
Waiting for a kick ass signature i can put on because this one deserves success.

Hope the dev doesn't feel too pressured due to us gushing. Just hope he keeps having fun releasing these fantastic updates.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damnit Braindrop ,even if i didn't really afford it right now I just couldn't wait no more.
Just signed up for tier 2 patronage so I could play the new release, waiting for the download to complete So I can have a little looksie :p
Well the dev does deserve the support, hehe :p
I mean, not to mention the fun story and great art, but also the huge variety of girls, each with their own characteristics, so much attention paid to details, in example this MILF:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev has done a great job, the game was a big surprise hit when it first popped up, and now it's among the games I'm always giddy to play when a new update is out :p

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Damnit Braindrop ,even if i didn't really afford it right now I just couldn't wait no more.
Just signed up for tier 2 patronage so I could play the new release, waiting for the download to complete So I can have a little looksie :p
Not a very little looksie. :sneaky:
Only 3 weeks of work and it has 450 renders 4 animations. Hoping in this final week to do another 150 renders to make it an even 600 or more.
Day 1 was 6 weeks of work for 460 renders
Day 2 was 5 weeks of work for 550 renders
Day 3 will hopefully be 4 weeks of work for 600 renders.
Day 4 will be 5 weeks of work so hopefully it's render count is even higher.
I'm growing stronger (Also I have a way better gpu now) :D 1600+ renders in 3 months

With all that being said, I very much appreciate the support. But if you're unable to afford it, I would very much rather you spend your money where it's needed. I do patron first releases but every day of my game will be available for free. (Either a few weeks or a month after full release).

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Not a very little looksie. :sneaky:
Only 3 weeks of work and it has 450 renders 4 animations. Hoping in this final week to do another 150 renders to make it an even 600 or more.
Day 1 was 6 weeks of work for 460 renders
Day 2 was 5 weeks of work for 550 renders
Day 3 will hopefully be 4 weeks of work for 600 renders.
Day 4 will be 5 weeks of work so hopefully it's render count is even higher.
I'm growing stronger (Also I have a way better gpu now) :D 1600+ renders in 3 months

With all that being said, I very much appreciate the support. But if you're unable to afford it, I would very much rather you spend your money where it's needed. I do patron first releases but every day of my game will be available for free. (Either a few weeks or a month after full release).
This update was totally worth it dude , can't wait for the next update.
And don't worry about me going bancrupt, I just had to prioritice a little different, you are well worth all the support you're getting. I had a patronage for a different dev. which art I loved but he (or she) failed to deliver and focused on the wrong things (in my opinion) I won't pay 20 bucks a month for 2 renders when the game have very little content when there are dev. like you who delivers a grindfree game a shitload of content so shut up and take my money and keep up the good work :p
But don'tforget to relax and have fun too we don't want you to burn yourself out by overworking yourself (y)

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes