WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well the dev does deserve the support, hehe :p
I mean, not to mention the fun story and great art, but also the huge variety of girls, each with their own characteristics, so much attention paid to details, in example this MILF:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev has done a great job, the game was a big surprise hit when it first popped up, and now it's among the games I'm always giddy to play when a new update is out :p
Yeah she's stunning that lady , and I truly hope we get the chance to show her some love in future updates :love:(y)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Oh btw Braindrop , Don't know if someone pointed it out to you yet but there is a small misstake when leaving Veronica's class.
MC calls her Victoria all off a sudden , don't know it was suppose to be that way but it caught my eye :)

Reactions: Braindrop

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
WVM Day 3 (Week 4) Teaser!
You guys excited for Thursday?
It's looking like Day 3 will be 600-615 renders long!
That's only 28 days of work. That's almost 22 renders a day!
Hopefully I'm showing I'm a dev worthy of your support because I want to earn every dollar given to me. I want anyone who supports me to know they're supporting someone who is giving it their all.
I hope you will all enjoy it.. Now time to put my head back down and grind out these last few days!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
since i saw the first day of the game here on F95 i thought wow this game has smashed like a bomb.
Since that day i am a pantreon of Braindrop his work deserves every support and penny for this rocket start of WMV.

but the removal of that monster dick that was a litte bit of a sad thing.it was always a funny thing to see and read the shock moments when the MC sets the monster free ^^

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop
Yeah some of these are intentional while the glaring typos are not. But I still really appreciate this! :love:
Never fails to hurt my ego a little bit but at the same time I'm shocked it's not longer as I don't have a proofreader. Great timing too as I can have these fixed in time for tomorrow's release.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
psst is shorthand for whispering sounds. Without proper context i can't tell you if that was the case in these situations.
Awh is like D'aw and is a sound of joy/wonderment with both being close to the actual word Awe as in Awestruck.
Usually the Aww or something is used that is more common, Awh using just the sound seems odd and is why I mentioned it.

A lot of the 3 letter sounds used were non standard versions like Agh which when making something for the masses you do want something close to the easiest non speakers may understand or have seen before.

The first Psss is a Psst AKA getting attention/whispers. Most of these edits were just trying to standardize for a larger audience.

The first Psst was used as a pshaw as in when someone says you can't do something and you say pshaw/psh watch this. This was not for attention or whispers being it was said with Jamie right next to Shauna during the getting of swim suits.

the second one was long but I assume it was to make it seem like it too a while to hear, like in a comedy movie.

the rest are all versions of the whisper.

So yes, I accounted for what the scene was doing/describing when mentioning the edits.

Of course is the dev wants to keep them as is, that is their choice and I will respect it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So yes, I accounted for what the scene was doing/describing when mentioning the edits.
That's cool, i was basing what i said on what you wrote. You said you didn't know what it was supposed to be so i was giving you what it could be again with the understanding that i don't have the full scene context. My memory isn't so good as to recall every games dialogue and scenes.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That's cool, i was basing what i said on what you wrote. You said you didn't know what it was supposed to be so i was giving you what it could be again with the understanding that i don't have the full scene context. My memory isn't so good as to recall every games dialogue and scenes.
I understand, and thank you for your explanation of the sound words. Only reason I remember is I played the second day last night, and kept notes as I went. Thanks again for trying to help me understand.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
After playing the first two days I just had to go on and switch my Patreon around. This game is excellent. The renders and animations are very good. The storyline is a refreshing change from the numerous incest-clones that tend to pop up on F95. The MC, while a dirty rotten cheater, is a nice guy, humble, no major mental issues who seems to genuinely care about the women around him, and not in just a sexual way. He's a massively horny saint who just happens to have women falling all over him (and onto his dick). In some ways it reminds me of the "lovable rascals" from the UK soft-core comedies from the 60's and 70's. The writing isn't Shakespeare but it is quite good, especially for a first game.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes