icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Time to patiently wait and see if anyone finds any must fix bugs. I've only been awake for 40+ hours. What are a few more gonna do? :)
While I wholeheartedly respect the effort you put into this, please don't damage yourself in the process - we can't have you quitting over exhaustion/burnout.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just tested the update..this is me genuine..not because BD is a pal..this is officially my #1 game...this is just so perfect in ticking off all my happy spots..the update was very long..it had choices...it had amazing content nice writing stunning renders with brilliantly expressive faces to match dialogue...and probably the best ahegao yet put in a rendered daz game this is THE game you want to put that buck or 3 you've been saving for the right game towards..you get everything you want from this game..its just top of the heap to me..so..do yourself a happy favour and hit his patreon and grab it now..you wont be sorry

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That wasn't bad. Nutting in everyone and anyone will surely not cause any issues, not sure about that ending though.

Looks like i didn't have to live with that ending for very long.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes