• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
In walks their 9 year old daughter who see's a weird old man frantically fucking her beloved Corgi.
I don't even know what that fucking means. Do I need to watch more daytime UK TV?

I think I missed out on that aspect of your culture having moved back to Ireland so soon.

That might have been a good thing.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I'll be honest, at the start of 0.1, I didn't like her at all. At the end of the 0.1, I started to come around. But now. Fuck yeah, in love. Who wouldn't want a GF like that.
To clarify, I'm not talking about the harem aspect. Just the love that she has for the MC. It's unquestioning and unconditional. Maybe unrealistic in some ways. But nice to see in this fantasy setting.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
In walks their 9 year old daughter who see's a weird old man frantically fucking her beloved Corgi.
Mommy what is that bald old man doing to poor Buttercups‽
Why is daddy asking him if he can "tag himself in"??
Mommy I'm scared!

Announcer then reminds the audience that it is time to introduce the next guest, and his name is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
I'm still trying to get over the duck face, but omg Jamie has a fucking heart of gold.
I presume the author toned down on her lips in this update? Though the worst offender, to my mind, for duck face was mcs' step-mom, I even named her as Duck.

Reactions: Freezer14

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Only one I know of us Azel who took him in when his dad died. Didn't know his dad had remarried, wasn't brought up in the one I played.
You don't call the adoptive mother as step-mother in english? Sorry, meant the adoptive mother.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Ok so when is the update where you can dump Jamie for Bailey ?
I'll send every single one of them home for Bailey.

Reactions: HK51

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

WVM [Day 1-3] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 775 MB

Download Win (241 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't call the adoptive mother as step-mother in english? Sorry, meant the adoptive mother.
I was just being snarky cos you called her duck.

No we don't call them step mother. Step families are married into, it just stays as adoptive mother in cases like the MC.

Reactions: Freezer14

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I still think the MC's dick is like 2x bigger then it should be, its comically large.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes