• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Alright, I only skimmed through this, but it was pretty good. Good art, lots of sex, lots of milfs.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished the talk with the GF and I'm happy shes happy, but it does kind of put a damper on the cheating taboo. Oh well, there wasn't too many options to resolve the issue and write a consistent MC. This is a feel good story after all. Let the harem begin!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many ladies you fuck in three days? find out in WVM! I love the feeling of being able to do no wrong, if Jamie found out you fucked every girl in school she'd be like "I'm okay with this"
The weird part is if you told her a girl was really upset and you didn't sleep with her, Jaime would be pissed at you.

Highly offended you didn't share your cock with the sad girl.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The weird part is if you told her a girl was really upset and you didn't sleep with her, Jaime would be pissed at you.

Highly offended you didn't share your cock with the sad girl.
A dick a day keeps the depression away, that's what the medical professional behind my local 7-11 tells me.

also MC has enough dick to go around so it's his duty to help all the sad lonely girls without a dick to ride on

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
At first i wasn't sold on the main characters original girlfriend....

But after this episode she is up there. So glad she's just gonna let you do you and not be upset so long as you're not an asshat.

Reactions: Freezer14

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, Jamie's reaction is a bit over the top, but honestly, I still had to rewrite my comment like two times because before I even noticed I was gushing on and on about how fucking awesome WVM is.
I mean - Jamie's sudden 'insight' is conveniently weird and her kiss-lips are almost scary - but that's pretty much the extend of my critique so far.
If Braindrop is not fucking with us and he's really working on that alone, as his first game ever, learning along the way, then just .. wow. There are several devs making good money who are into their second or third game and get neither the render quality, the models, the poses, the writing, the scene pacing, the lighting or really anything up to that level. Shit's crazy yo!

Also, just for the record, I fully support the Bailey fandom. But I'm honestly torn on what's more interesting: Scoring Bailey and Rainn (#2 imo), or scoring for Harper, Nat and the team (.. and then scoring Harper and Nat, obviously).

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
This is quickly becoming one of my all time top VN's. It's slid into my top 5 with this latest update! DAMN. I was expecting a shot update, this was FANTASTIC and not at all what I expected! Good job dev, Keep it up PLEASE!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Personally, I love the fact that Jamie is already trying to set you up with 3 new girls, Stacy (who’s quite possibly your biological “roommate”), Jasmine (your teammates soon to be ex) and Natalie (the coaches daughter). Best girlfriend/wing-woman ever :love:
Shauna too. I wonder how that'll work if you picked Shauna to be trans, I honestly wouldn't mind if they did stuff together. I'll call it "enhanced" lesbian sex. I wonder who the next official harem member will be, Azel is a logical choice but she and MC so far haven't done anything other than friendly kissing (thats not meant to be sexual). Stacy just showed up so I doubt it. Jamie is open to her sister potentially in the future but not right now. So, I'll go with either Jasmine or Natalie.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 636 Votes