SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So no patch needed for this game yet?
Maybe in later verions?
Why would you need a patch? You're not living with your biological relatives. You've seen your real mother and sister, or are you just skipping through all the text?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why would you need a patch? You're not living with your biological relatives. You've seen your real mother and sister, or are you just skipping through all the text?
Wow you are not playing this game at all or just looking at the pictures?
Follow the story as it was meant to be.
That means read everything and don't skip.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Game is still great. I love how unabashedly ridiculous it is, and harems are always a good time. I'm actually a tad disappointed he nerfed the dick; it was funny how absurdly big it was at the beginning.

Reactions: Freezer14

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Personally, I love the fact that Jamie is already trying to set you up with 3 new girls, Stacy (who’s quite possibly your biological “roommate”), Jasmine (your teammates soon to be ex) and Natalie (the coaches daughter). Best girlfriend/wing-woman ever :love:
I kinda like the black teammate and wanted to be a bro, but I don't even know what he would prefer lol. Like is he wanting to break things off with her or just going through some other shit? Seeing how this game is going though, it wouldn't matter what you chose to tell Jasmine, everyone would still be kissing your magnum dong XD

Reactions: Freezer14 and HK51

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Shauna too. I wonder how that'll work if you picked Shauna to be trans, I honestly wouldn't mind if they did stuff together. I'll call it "enhanced" lesbian sex. I wonder who the next official harem member will be, Azel is a logical choice but she and MC so far haven't done anything other than friendly kissing (thats not meant to be sexual). Stacy just showed up so I doubt it. Jamie is open to her sister potentially in the future but not right now. So, I'll go with either Jasmine or Natalie.
I'm not sure if Azel will be the next member. Yes, she is the next logical one. But I get the feeling that with her, it's going to be more of a long burn. I would love her to be though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Game is still great. I love how unabashedly ridiculous it is, and harems are always a good time. I'm actually a tad disappointed he nerfed the dick; it was funny how absurdly big it was at the beginning.
yea man. The dick got nerfed a lot. Too many muh immersion people.

Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Great update as always jamie giving the man whore green light literally made me fist pump lol. Speaking of Jamie I noticed a an isolated bug in one of Azel's lines in the convo after you get back from meeting keyana where she referred to jamie by her default name and not the custom name I gave her it only happens once tho.

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
I thought the baseball bat got nerfed. THANK GOD that thing was ridiculous lets be real. The girls are so life like then you had that THING. YEA...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nerfed the dick?
Are you talking about Shaundra or the mc.
That would be a tragic mistake to mess around with the mcs assets.
I thought it looked like kinda small but the results were the same.
Still now that we know what it looked like it's a little dissappointing to see it now.
The expression in their faces is not the same without it's full capacity.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you need someone to help with the script let me know.
I found some lines I could not make out.
I could help with the sentenct structure a bit.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I love this update :love:. if the creator of this game reads me, just to tell you I ADORE the fact that you are taking your time setting the characters, story and situation. Too many games wants to go to sex immidieatly, and unless mind control magic or science fiction is involved, it feels really off and to unbelievable and therefore the immersion is broken, so don't stop you are doing great.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes