SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Wow you are not playing this game at all or just looking at the pictures?
Follow the story as it was meant to be.
That means read everything and don't skip.
I haven't been and have read every word, as I'm doing now.

And how the fuck does Penelope know that Shauna is a tranie? What? The intertubes?

Oh, and BTW, I'm not a mother fucker. :)

Last edited:

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Great game with likable and reasonably well developed characters and large amount of content in a short period of time.
Looks like dev means business and has put decent amount of work.
Looks like game game worth supporting.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has some really nice renders, and a good variety of females. I do like the newest update, and the releases are coming out at an impressive rate. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Braindrop

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Braindrop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Practice Gyms are a thing. They're generally much smaller and don't have any of the things you'd associate with a Stadium/Arena (No bleachers/risers, No Concession Stands/Ticket areas, No individual department rooms). Sometimes, they're also called Auxillary Gyms being smaller offshoots built near or even onto the original.

Reactions: Freezer14

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Practice Gyms are a thing. They're generally much smaller and don't have any of the things you'd associate with a Stadium/Arena (No bleachers/risers, No Concession Stands/Ticket areas, No individual department rooms). Sometimes, they're also called Auxillary Gyms being smaller offshoots built near or even onto the original.
Hmm never knew. All the practice I ever did/saw was within the main gym, but I understand the use of having an auxiliary, in case something else is taking up the main one at a time practices can still happen.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Every. Single. Update. ...Is a mic drop. The quality and the dev pace is just insane.

And I love how positive this game is. There's some weirdness going on in the backstory to keep things interesting but it's pure, glorious escapism.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I found one of th mcs flaws that Coach Harper was mentioning.
He's like every other mc. He thinks with his D... and doesn't use a comdom.
Probably got his girlfriend pregnant on the first try plus there was no option to pull out.
Like he said "if it happens it happens" Hope he's ready for the bundle of joy if it happens.

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes