UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, somehow missed this one until now, and I've gotta say, how good it is surprised me. A harem game with great models where the MC isn't a total douchenozzle and he can be selective about who joins in? Yes please!

Plus he has the best girlfriend ever. Seriously, where can I get one of these? Is there a website or something? How much are they?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, tons of amazing potential with this one and it's definitely on my list now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great story and worth starting from the beginning again. Great renders and so many. The way the trans has been handled is great and I wish people would stop calling it futa. These people exist and there are many more than many people think. Futa's are fantasy. The core threesome is a great idea. I have one problem why did they go to sleep on a couch and not go to bed?

Reactions: Braindrop

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
So I didn't know what I should think about Jamie.
I liked her, but I went behind her back with Shauna (no Futa version).

Then we met Harper (I like older woman) and wanted her from day one.
Plus, the whole story line with making older woman pregnant, is amazing.

Anywho, with this update I fell in love with Jamie, even before the sex and the sharing.
Did you change her look or was I more infested in her character, I don't know, but what I do know is that I now fully love her.

Thank you for this game(I know I'm a pirate sorry), this update was amazing.
One point of critique and it is very small, but I hated that the story didn't continue with him and his biological mother (like I said very small point of critique)

Once again, thanks for the 3 updates in 3 months, if I start earning more money, I am definitely supporting you on Patreon!

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I really like Jasmine, can't say she is my favourite "character" since we haven't seen much of her character. I love that she has a more fluffy curly hair instead of basic straight hair I hope she doesn't get a new haircut soon.

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Well I found myself having a save slot for every choice there is, but worth it.

Side note, the plot point of meeting the biological mother hits a close to home being adopted myself. I signed up for the fap inducing renders, stayed for feels.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm always impressed with this every update and this just keeps getting better and better the amount of content and only the 3rd day in is quite remarkable. I love that we can get all the girls we want right now, btw did anyone go for the bait that Charles left us after he left his office? I never I think there was something fishy going on there, I'm with Coach Harper all the way there is something developing between the MC and her and it looks like the daughter will be getting in on some of that as well ;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm always impressed with this every update and this just keeps getting better and better the amount of content and only the 3rd day in is quite remarkable. I love that we can get all the girls we want right now, btw did anyone go for the bait that Charles left us after he left his office? I never I think there was something fishy going on there, I'm with Coach Harper all the way there is something developing between the MC and her and it looks like the daughter will be getting in on some of that as well ;)
I did, I took the chance even though the situation is kinda fishy (that body though :sneaky: ). I guess I'll see what's coming next.
As the alpha male the MC is I'm gonna have them all. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I did, I took the chance even though the situation is kinda fishy (that body though :sneaky: ). I guess I'll see what's coming next.
I just don't trust that Charles at all I was thinking perhaps he does it to have a bit of leverage over the MC if there is ever a time that he needs to use it against us the MC, especially with the Coach Harper situation.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
btw did anyone go for the bait that Charles left us after he left his office? I never I think there was something fishy going on there
Nope, that was just too obviously a setup, and honestly the girl wasn't even close to my type anyway. Charles needs to do his homework better. :sneaky:

I'm with Coach Harper all the way there is something developing between the MC and her and it looks like the daughter will be getting in on some of that as well ;)
Harp and her daughter are both smoking, and it's just too easy a setup for them to not be included together in something. That said, if the way the game is playing so far and the message at the end are any indication, it looks like we'll be able to pick either or both of them to be included. I'm honestly pretty excited about the choices we may be able to get with this one rather than having the entire thing directed for us. No forced MILF content etc. (although this one has some of the better looking "older" ladies). At least I hope that's the direction this is going.

Speaking of smoking hot, Bailey is where it's at. That half-shaved head thing is usually a turn off for me but somehow this time it works. A lot more of her, please.

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
But having every chick in the game lusting after MC's dick while being fine just as another member of his harem, is extremely unrealistic. If MC is such a stud, that's one more reason to have possessive/gold digging girls around him.
I think you’re missing the point. Its not supposed to be ultra realistic. I find it a feel-good VN that doesn’t take itself to seriously and to me it’s very refreshing.

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
Tinfoil hat time! Any one else thinks that Stacy (redhead at the start of 3 update) is MC sister
I thought that at first but the sisters eyes where blue and Stacey's eyes are green. Maybe he dreamed the wrong color eyes or maybe it's a hint???

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes