TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ok I can't play this game and cheat on the sweetest gf ever. I liked it though. Especially the gf and best friend they're adorable.

I'm hoping who you sleep with has some impact on the story later. In a second run I found out cheating on the gf changes nothing except get more scenes, that was kinda weird although I would understand why it wouldn't change much.

I do appreciate that you can be faithful though, that's rare and honestly that relationship is more than enough for me.

Surprisingly engaging game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I definitely could have structured that a bit better, but it still reads fine to me.
How does one exactly fire themselves? :unsure:
As for proofreaders, that's not exactly something I can have with my update schedule sadly. I work pretty much non stop and cram as much in as I can in my weekly releases. I don't have the time to package it all up and send it to someone to read through.
Every bit of day 3 was done by me in 28 days, the posing, rendering, script, everything. So a few poorly structured sentences hopefully gets a pass from most players. :)
It does?
You mean that in a "Time went so slowly without you way' right?
Were you trying to say
You mean that in a "Time went so slowly without you in it"right? (not recommended)
or
You mean "Time seemed too slow without you in it" right? (better choice)
or
You mean "Time didn't go by quickly enough without you" right? (better choice)
You mean "Time doesnt go fast enough without you here" right? (better choice)
Sorry I couldn't find a best choice but if I keep working on it I could.
You mean "Time doesn't go by fast enough without you" right? (I think that is the best choice)

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I definitely could have structured that a bit better, but it still reads fine to me.
How does one exactly fire themselves? :unsure:
As for proofreaders, that's not exactly something I can have with my update schedule sadly. I work pretty much non stop and cram as much in as I can in my weekly releases. I don't have the time to package it all up and send it to someone to read through.
Every bit of day 3 was done by me in 28 days, the posing, rendering, script, everything. So a few poorly structured sentences hopefully gets a pass from most players. :)
It takes me a day or less per version.
But since this story is very engaging, I can do all 3 or so in less then a day....peace

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That girl Stacey. Why does she look so familiar?
No it couldn't be. What are the odds that he would run into her.
Well I can't wait for those 2 to talk about their life more specifically.
I could be wrong, but I think that's her.
And what's the deal with Elizabeth?
I didn't make her go through with what Charles in Charge was expecting of her.
She hides in the closet twice and didn't even go to school.
What's to be embarrassed about? I didn't make her do anything?
I wonder what would have happened if I did?
I may have to to back to that save and find out.
Probably wasting my time and she ends up in the closet again twice.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It does?
You mean that in a "Time went so slowly without you way' right?
Were you trying to say
You mean that in a "Time went so slowly without you in it"right? (not recommended)
or
You mean "Time seemed too slow without you in it" right? (better choice)
or
You mean "Time didn't go by quickly enough without you" right? (better choice)
You mean "Time doesnt go fast enough without you here" right? (better choice)
Sorry I couldn't find a best choice but if I keep working on it I could.
You mean "Time doesn't go by fast enough without you" right? (I think that is the best choice)
I think you're overthinking it. The sentence makes perfect sense as is, especially in that context.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I love this game! My only wish, is that, it felt like we were getting somewhere with the mom and the coach. However, starting next week when I get paid I will become a patreon of this game. Which is only a third time ever. Keep up the great work.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really hope we'll get to hook up with Jasmine in the next update, she's been in my top 3 since I saw her image before even playing the game and am sad we haven't gotten to hook up with her yet.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes