Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Oh yeah....prove it.
What's he trying to say?
Can you do it in a sentence that hasn't altready been tried?
No????
I didn't think so.
Then you must be a game developer too in a rush to make sense or no sense.
Context: mc asks Azel if she missed him.
Azel: Miss you? It feels like you've been gone for weeks!
mc "You mean that in a 'Time went so slowly without you' way right?" (I admit I should have excluded the 'way' from the quote)

I really, truly don't think that sentence reads that strangely. It has nothing to do with rush and I think it has more to do with the ability to comprehend.
But it's all good man, we're all smiles. :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just noticed the two questions.
1: If I do end up doing weeks they will still be released monthly, just the events of the days would be spread throughout a week. I'm still very uncertain about how I want to do it yet. But whatever I do decide you can count on the monthly releases.

2: She is pre-op.
will Shauna have the chance to be open and active?

Reactions: Sativa-29

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hands down to this game, first time im playing it. And finally a fucking game with a lot of kisses and tongue action (y) And ts, and lovely looking girls, and great writing, and and and.... this game made it in my top 3. Congrats to the dev and again hands down for delivering worthy monthly updates.
Hopefully some action with Zoe and Bailey in the next update :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How tall is the mc?
They are all looking up like he's bigfoot or something.
Does that mean he's the tallest player in the team?
He is a basketball player, so he is probably a solid 6'8 or so. That does depend on his position though, could even be a 7-footer if he plays center.
He's a shooting guard, according to Jamie in their opening scene at the gym. So, maybe 6'2 or 6'4. Could be larger, but this isn't the pros. So, if a girl is 5'5 of shorter, he is going to tower over her.

Reactions: Freezer14

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Context: mc asks Azel if she missed him.
Azel: Miss you? It feels like you've been gone for weeks!
mc "You mean that in a 'Time went so slowly without you' way right?" (I admit I should have excluded the 'way' from the quote)

I really, truly don't think that sentence reads that strangely. It has nothing to do with rush and I think it has more to do with the ability to comprehend.
But it's all good man, we're all smiles. :)
Yeah, the quote was misplaced and I believe there should be a comma before the "right?"

It's not really a big deal, and it certainly sounds more natural than whatever that guy was suggesting.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
there are like 20 other posts behind this one without spoiler tag and you chose mine to complain? not doing this again,already went through this last night
Sorry, I did not read the previous post so I saw none of them. Yours was the first. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ok I just finished this update and wow... I didn't see coming regarding Jamie.

After she was made fun of and put her head down in class I felt as though the MC and Jamie was going to have the sort of relationship, whereas the MC was going to constantly need to tell her that she's his first choice, that he only have eyes for her etc. Boy was I wrong...

Not only does she mind sharing him but she even encouraged him to pursue other women, she practically became his wing man.

Now I could just be reading too much into this, but I hope she's not doing this because she FEELS she need to do in order to keep him or make him happy. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing where this is headed.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sorry but this is absolute bullshit. We don't deserve this game its too damn good for us. Also how dare the dev give us such wonderful renders and interesting characters! This is just too acceptable.

Keep up the good work, quickly becoming my favorite game at this point.
Not gonna lie after the first sentence, I grabbed a knife. You had us in the first half..

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah, the quote was misplaced and I believe there should be a comma before the "right?"

It's not really a big deal, and it certainly sounds more natural than whatever that guy was suggesting.
True.
I mean, close enough at the end of the day. :ROFLMAO:

(Even though it's really just the one guy I feel like I should say this.)
One thing I want people to understand and this may not be what everyone wants to hear but...
This is a game I make for fun. There will never be flawless anything. I'm one very inexperienced dev giving it his best shot. I'm not really making this game for anyone but myself and I think that's why I love doing it so much.
If I started needing to have everything be perfect and tidy, I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I think that's a big reason devs get burned out, criticism leads them to losing what they found so fun in the first place.
While I'll always accept criticism and make the changes that I deem necessary, this game will always be my own.

When I started making this game I never expected it to be where it is now, I even debated sharing it in the first place.
Me doing what I love to do seems to be what others like to experience, so I'm going to keep it up and I hope everyone that enjoys it continues to enjoy it. :)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes