ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I just finished that version.
I really don't care for other people's comments anymore.
So they can waste their time as they like.
The game is great I thought.
And people don't mind the sentence structure damage.
So if they don't mind I don't either.
So it's good as is.
So I withdraw my offer to help.
At least it isn't as bad as Bastard Girls The abandoned version.
Now that was a mess and they had to do a remake out of that.
I think the writer was drunk at the time when he did that abandoned version.
I can't wait to see what the next version of WVM brings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Well I just finished that version.
I really don't care for other people's comments anymore.
So they can waste their time as they like.
The game is great I though.
And people don't mind the sentence structure damage.
So if they don't mind I don't either.
So it's good as is.
So I withdraw my offer to help.
At least it isn't as bad as Bastard Girls The abandoned version.
Now that was a mess and they had to do a remake out of that.
I think the writer was drunk when he did that abandoned version.
I can't wait to see what the next version of WVM brings.
I appreciate the kind words. :)

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Loove the game so far hopefully there will be a point if you are on the futa route with shauna you and her can tag team some of the girls in the classroom or have it where it cuts to shaunas perspective an see her picking up girls while still being in love with the MC just a random suggestion. Loving the game so far keep it up I am A FAN
It would seem to me that if the MC has a three-way with Shauna/Shaun, it would work irrespective of whether the character is a female or transgender. A few different renders.

I seriously doubt that the developer will spend the time to show so much from Shaun's perspective, separate from the MC. Not unless he would do the same for Shauna.

At any rate, I don't see multiple-protagonist being a part of this game.

Reactions: Freezer14

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
True.
I mean, close enough at the end of the day. :ROFLMAO:

(Even though it's really just the one guy I feel like I should say this.)
One thing I want people to understand and this may not be what everyone wants to hear but...
This is a game I make for fun. There will never be flawless anything. I'm one very inexperienced dev giving it his best shot. I'm not really making this game for anyone but myself and I think that's why I love doing it so much.
If I started needing to have everything be perfect and tidy, I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I think that's a big reason devs get burned out, criticism leads them to losing what they found so fun in the first place.
While I'll always accept criticism and make the changes that I deem necessary, this game will always be my own.

When I started making this game I never expected it to be where it is now, I even debated sharing it in the first place.
Me doing what I love to do seems to be what others like to experience, so I'm going to keep it up and I hope everyone that enjoys it continues to enjoy it. :)
Brother trust me,the real fans of this game will not give a flying fuck about some typos and minor mistakes (we're all humans,it happens),as long as you keep the story interesting,refreshing and on the same note you're golden.Dont let trolls get to you,that's the last thing you need right now,keep your head clear get some rest when you need and keep up the good work!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This update really shifted the tone in a big way. Not sure if tone is the right word for it. Before, the main concern was trying to overcome (or not) all the temptations college is throwing at him and trying not to hurt his loved ones. Now, it kinda feels like Dr. Magnum, Sexual Therapist lol.

This has become the ultimate wish fulfillment game, where you are god's gift to mankind (or womankind) and every girl is healed through the power of friendship and some magnum dong. Believe it or not, its pretty dang rare for a dev to indulge the player in a such a way. All the excitement and praise can attest to that. Even someone like me, who has a black void for a heart, can feel pretty good while playing this haha.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
True.
I mean, close enough at the end of the day. :ROFLMAO:

(Even though it's really just the one guy I feel like I should say this.)
One thing I want people to understand and this may not be what everyone wants to hear but...
This is a game I make for fun. There will never be flawless anything. I'm one very inexperienced dev giving it his best shot. I'm not really making this game for anyone but myself and I think that's why I love doing it so much.
If I started needing to have everything be perfect and tidy, I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I think that's a big reason devs get burned out, criticism leads them to losing what they found so fun in the first place.
While I'll always accept criticism and make the changes that I deem necessary, this game will always be my own.

When I started making this game I never expected it to be where it is now, I even debated sharing it in the first place.
Me doing what I love to do seems to be what others like to experience, so I'm going to keep it up and I hope everyone that enjoys it continues to enjoy it. :)
well spoken

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Interesting Story with a lot of character's I love the Personality of every one of them
so this is one of my Favorite the 3D is smooth and I think we need a Red Head MILF.

Character Design 10/10 Variety <3
Story 10/10

D

Deleted member 1536755

Guys are there any scenes involving the futa and any female characters?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I am with everyone here, good game. Hope you don't get too stressed with so many characters. Have seen games like this before fall apart due to the needs of the lines going forth. I'm ready for a fun ride. Two TS characters! Popcorn heavily buttered and ready. Good luck!

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So, since MC finished inside of Jamie and she wasn't on birth control, here is a rough idea of what their newborn will look like. SOOOOO CUUTTTEEE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All right, I'm not a fan of the duck jokes but this one made me laugh so it gets a pass. :ROFLMAO:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Every time she's called duck face I add another kissing scene. :cool:
Cool, cool... just out of interest; what's the trigger phrase to get more kissing scenes with Shauna added? Asking for a friend! ;)
I need to know (for a friend, of course) what the trigger phrase for Taylor Swift Zoe is.
It's "Shake it off", isn't it?

EDIT:
Seeing as at the current rate next update will be nothing but the MC kissing Jamie. Let's hold off on anymore phrases :ROFLMAO:
Damn. My totally real friend that is absolutely not me at all is going to be heartbroken.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes