Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I can't wait to ruin my relationship with Jaime and Shauna by fucking the shit out of Willow

Reactions: MadCore

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Damn, I told Jasmine to break it off with her bf, is that gonna affect the basketball game?
No that will help the game because that MF is GAAAAAAYYYYYY! Old dude kept her around to have a beard. Hell he may come up to you and thank you for taking that needy girl away from him before he forced himself to do her doggy and pretend she was Chadwick Boseman.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No that will help the game because that MF is GAAAAAAYYYYYY! Old dude kept her around to have a beard. Hell he may come up to you and thank you for taking that needy girl away from him before he forced himself to do her doggy and pretend she was Chadwick Boseman.
oh I can def see that.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Braindrop
I think we need to change your name to Mic Drop cause that is all you seem to be doing with this. :cool:

Initial Release: Awesome story, lots of content = lots of happy people.....Mic Drop

Day 2 update: More awesome story, loads more content = more happy people who are now questioning if you are too good to be true.....Mic Drop

Day 3 update: Much more awesome story, loads more content = people now kneeling at your feet for the greatness you provide as an example to all other Developers......Mic Drop

Dude seriously if you keep this up you may just start a new religion on this forum. There are many popular developers with excellent games and tons of fans that in my honest opinion you are blowing out of the water right now. You are a new developer and this is your first VN/game plus your doing this solo and you are showing up most if not all of the veteran developers on here. Some of whom have teams or at least one or more people helping them and you are putting out the same amount if not more content with the same quality as they are every month when most of them take 2 to 3 months per update and some even as long as a year. YOU. ARE. A. BEAST.

Kudos to you friend and keep up the excellent work!!

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Brother trust me,the real fans of this game will not give a flying fuck about some typos and minor mistakes (we're all humans,it happens),as long as you keep the story interesting,refreshing and on the same note you're golden.Dont let trolls get to you,that's the last thing you need right now,keep your head clear get some rest when you need and keep up the good work!
Ditto!!

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Awesome work here. Love the models and their personalities, the variety given here, the story is quite awesome too. Damn, that one girl, dark coloured hair, beautiful smoky eyes, full lips, stunning face, gorgeous body, awesome personality - she is the dream come true.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Initial thoughts:
1. Like the art quite a bit
2. The story is pretty good so far
3. Lots of sex early and often in game, a nice change of pace from the long slow tease (or alternatively, creepy peep and grope game play stalling for time until the handjobs start) of most games
4. Remotely plausible rationale for knocking up a lot of random women
5. MC is tolerably Marty Stu-ish at the moment. His "superpower" (aside from being a superstar athlete with a giant cock who the school is bending over backwards to accommodate) appears to be the ability to put women at ease and find just the right thing to do and say to help them feel better. So far this appears to be kind of a universal master key to unlocking ALL THE PUSSY.
6. A bit more adversity for the MC might be a good thing. Otherwise it starts to feel like the whole game is in "easy mode". Some minor drama might be helpful. What is the deal with the university president? Is MC's father still alive? What about the guy MC punched? Is it possible for the MC to make a misstep?
7. NCAA Division 1 season can be around 3 dozen games! And go months, up to March Madness. That would be a LOT of content. Try to think about how to finesse that.
8. There are a lot of subplots and storylines introduced in just the first few days--what's the president up to; what happened to the MC's birth mother and sister; what happened to the MC's father; what's going to happen with the sleepwalking incident; the side business knocking up MILFs; Damien and his girlfriend; Various girls starting to obsess over the MC; slow burn romance with the adoptive mom(?); the "arrangement" with the gf and bff; etc.
9. This school would be banned for life from athletic competition if the NCAA found out about all these "perks"!
10. Strangely, Coach Harper seems like the most "taboo" potential romantic interest...

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Initial thoughts:
3. Lots of sex early and often in game, a nice change of pace from the long slow tease (or alternatively, creepy peep and grope game play stalling for time until the handjobs start) of most games
5. MC is tolerably Marty Stu-ish at the moment. His "superpower" (aside from being a superstar athlete with a giant cock who the school is bending over backwards to accommodate) appears to be the ability to put women at ease and find just the right thing to do and say to help them feel better. So far this appears to be kind of a universal master key to unlocking ALL THE PUSSY.
6. A bit more adversity for the MC might be a good thing. Otherwise it starts to feel like the whole game is in "easy mode". Some minor drama might be helpful. What is the deal with the university president? Is MC's father still alive? What about the guy MC punched? Is it possible for the MC to make a misstep?
7. NCAA Division 1 season can be around 3 dozen games! And go months, up to March Madness. That would be a LOT of content. Try to think about how to finesse that.
8. There are a lot of subplots and storylines introduced in just the first few days--what's the president up to; what happened to the MC's birth mother and sister; what happened to the MC's father; what's going to happen with the sleepwalking incident; the side business knocking up MILFs; Damien and his girlfriend; Various girls starting to obsess over the MC; slow burn romance with the adoptive mom(?); the "arrangement" with the gf and bff; etc.
9. This school would be banned for life from athletic competition if the NCAA found out about all these "perks"!
10. Strangely, Coach Harper seems like the most "taboo" potential romantic interest...
If coach harper doesn’t fuck me at half time, I'm gonna be pissed.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Initial thoughts:
You really need to learn how to format text. I couldn't read that wall of text.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I have a writing degree, but thanks for the advice. Seriously, it's a trifling effort to read that.
I just meant, it is a wall of text. As in, it is a lot. I'm not questioning your writing ability, just the formatting, and composition. I didn't mean to insult you. But delivery is key imo.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I just meant, it is a wall of text. As in, it is a lot. I'm not questioning your writing ability, just the formatting, and composition. I didn't mean to insult you. But delivery is key imo.
I can't anticipate people's reading styles.

I could, for example, break things down into short sentences.

And separate them from each other. But that would look weird.

I could shorten the post, but then the content diminishes as well.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes