Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
So how are the basketball games going to work? I can imagine it going 1 of 3 ways 1) you get the results of or skip the game entirely 2) you make choices during the game and that decides if you win or lose 3) You have to make the right choices with your teams mates upto the game and make the right choices during the game itself.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So how are the basketball games going to work? I can imagine it going 1 of 3 ways 1) you get the results of or skip the game entirely 2) you make choices during the game and that decides if you win or lose 3) You have to make the right choices with your teams mates upto the game and make the right choices during the game itself.
3. :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I will echo the sentiment that the girlfriend's face is ugly. Wish she had a different model
All right, I'm not a fan of the duck jokes but this one made me laugh so it gets a pass. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think she's ugly at all, in fact she's super cute. It's just the very first picture you see of her during the naming process has her doing a duck face pose ( for anyone unaware of what that is) and it's so obvious that now I end up looking for it all the time. :ROFLMAO:

What REALLY doesn't help in my case is the fact that I actually know a girl who looks a bit like her and has a VERY similar body (much smaller boobs though), and she duckfaces all the time. IN. EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. I've never seen her post something on FB or Twitter without doing it. It's hilarious at this point.

By the way Braindrop, this isn't a critique at all. I think you've done a fantastic job, especially as a solo dev. You're honestly putting a lot of others to shame.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Overused as it may be, you had my curiosity, but now you have my --WAIT. I can do better.* It's basketball we're talking about.

You had my occasional checking of the ESPN score ticker, but now you have my ESPN app notifications.

* - Okay, maybe not better, but at least it's sports-related.

• Love
Reactions: Braindrop

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Overused as it may be, you had my curiosity, but now you have my --WAIT. I can do better.* It's basketball we're talking about.

You had my occasional checking of the ESPN score ticker, but now you have my ESPN app notifications.

* - Okay, maybe not better, but at least it's sports-related.
Shit...I know nothing about basketball aside from the whole "ball goes here" thing. I'd like to petition for a "kick em in the nuts" option that auto-wins. That's a valid strategy, right?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
First up reactions on my primary save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have a 'cheating asshole' save (probably going to be retired soon, with luck), there's a few scenes you don't get by being faithful to react to:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
All right, I'm not a fan of the duck jokes but this one made me laugh so it gets a pass. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, I have been around long enough (lurking and active) to know that if you stick with your vision, especially seeing how popular it is ALREADY, you will be fine and possibly CRUSH the living shit out of it...

I have ALSO learned; that EVERY.SINGLE.NEGATIVE.CRITICISM that ANYONE.EVER posts HERE is because they already LOVE the game and have a little, petty thing they want to change. They make it sound like they are COMPLETELY DONE with your work; you ruined it, blah, blah....bullshit. You will NEVER hear from those that TRULY dislike your work; they will just move on to something else. And here is the kicker; those that complain will CONTINUE to play regardless of whether you change it or not, no matter how much they kick and scream and tantrum they won't stop. The ones that do NOT contribute to you financially, will play the shit out of your game, crying while they masturbate to it... all the while sending you nasty posts that tell you they are CLEARLY playing over and OVER!

They love the game enough to comprise (sometimes EXCRUCIATINGLY) detailed diatribes as to why your "shit sucks" after they have been playing it (and "roughing-up-the-suspect", wink, wink, nudge, nudge) over and OVER for hours.

tl;dr
- Look at EACH negative criticism as like 5 POSITIVE and IGNORE the content of their post (because they will keep playing)
- Only read and "take-in" positive/constructive criticism from here AND PAYING Patreon members (THESE people love AND will spend the time telling you how to improve), fuck every other negative poster's comment
- Most importantly; you know how I said every 1 NEGATIVE posts is worth like 5 POSITIVE? That means if you change even 1 thing to make a negative poster happy you will make 5 HAPPY but SILENT sponsors/lurkers UNHAPPY! I have seen too many devs go down that rabbit-hole and disappear

Yeah crew the tl;dr This is for you!
DUDE! You have 45 PAGES of comments in less than 2 FUCKIN' MONTHS! You must be doing SOMETHING right!

P.S. The whole reason I started this was to tell you I FUCKIN' LOVE the lips!!!! I think it gives them a unique, while beautiful and somehow innocent(?) look? Like they don't know how to kiss? I can't put my finger on it, but it's HOT; like in a sloppy, virginal kiss kind of way... I don't even know if that makes sense, but daddy LIKEY!

P.S.S. Very few dev's I come out of the closet for to white-knight so, know I feel strongly. And LOVE your work.

And had a beer or 4 so, don't be surprised if I have deleted this by tomorrow, heheh

Your work is STRONG BD, very STRONG. (in my profession there is no better compliment I can give)

Where's my next beer...

SUPER P.S.S.S; my w and s keys seem to be sticking, so please be gentle :)

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So, I decided to take it easy today. Not exactly an off day but I've only done around 8 renders where I usually would've done 20.
Anyway I decided to re-do the intro image. Spent a good while posing it, even made the mc do an ok sign with his hand (meaning three pointer) to show he scored three beautiful women. Rendered it in a little over an hour and then realized the perspective makes Azel look tiny... I did say my game wouldn't be flawless...... :ROFLMAO: introday2.png

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I will echo the sentiment that the girlfriend's face is ugly. Wish she had a different model
Being honest, I thought that very same thing at the start.

But, as the story progressed, and her personality started to show. I grew to love her. And while, like you, I might have asked for her to be changed, I wouldn't now.

I'm a Jamie fan. Those curves are to die for.

She is perfect, for the story and her character.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
So, I decided to take it easy today. Not exactly an off day but I've only done around 8 renders where I usually would've done 20.
Anyway I decided to re-do the intro image. Spent a good while posing it, even made the mc do an ok sign with his hand (meaning three pointer) to show he scored three beautiful women. Rendered it in a little over an hour and then realized the perspective makes Azel look tiny... I did say my game wouldn't be flawless...... :ROFLMAO: View attachment 440693
There's my girls... *sigh....:love:

EDIT: And only saw her face (Azel) man, beautiful as ever ....:love:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Being honest, I thought that very same thing at the start.

But, as the story progressed, and her personality started to show. I grew to love her. And while, like you, I might have asked for her to be changed, I wouldn't now.

I'm a Jamie fan. Those curves are to die for.

She is perfect, for the story and her character.
I think she looks very cute up until she decides to get naughty and then she looks extremely sexy.

Tastes and stuff. Your mileage may vary but I think she looks great.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes