Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Is being a gigolo and impregnating women also that common for college athletes? ;)
Never played college ball but a lot of HS football players, especially in Texas, can pretty much bang any chick they want. Doesn't matter what you look like or how much you weight if you are on the team and one of the 'star' players it can be like that sometimes. I've had teammates that were 300+ and looked like a pile of crap that had been stepped on get some of the hottest chicks just because they were 'star' players or were prospects for college scholarships to big name schools.

Reactions: Freezer14

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
US is such a crazy country :D
so a hot college girl fucks a ugly fat prospect, what does she get out of it? :unsure:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
US is such a crazy country :D
so a hot college girl fucks a ugly fat prospect, what does she get out of it? :unsure:
Honestly its not just the US, look at Rugby in the UK and Soccer in the EU and South America, where there are professional sports there are women and men looking for that easy life so will hook up with the ugliest people just to get that life. Most High School or College chicks are betting that the player will make it to the Professional leagues and want to tie him up early so they can have that life and will immediatly leave them if they get injured or start playing poorly. Many purposely get pregnant just to make sure they get some of that money for themselves, the kids are just paychecks to most of them.

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
If this turns like Two Weeks, Acting Lessons, Dual Family or Love & Submission I'm f... done... Why everything starting so good and patreon make everything turn into sh**

I hope this time we get a good game for a change.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
If this turns like Two Weeks, Acting Lessons, Dual Family or Love & Submission I'm f... done... Why everything starting so good and patreon make everything turn into sh**

I hope this time we get a good game for a change.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. No 'house fires' are planned for my game... If you know what I mean. :sneaky:

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
When MC is lying on the bed with Harper, he says Harper's outfit looks familiar. Anyone know why? (Dev?) ;)

Is it a going to be an M. Night Shyamalan level twist where Harper is actually his mother or something?

Reactions: Braindrop

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Things are looking too good for MC, I guess we suffer from PTSD and expect something horrible to happen :(
I almost want the dev to make a joke ending like Silent Hill 2's Dog Ending where MC fucks up his first game as the star player and everyone abandons him because they only liked him for his success and he ends up homeless.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
When MC is lying on the bed with Harper, he says Harper's outfit looks familiar. Anyone know why? (Dev?) ;)

Is it a going to be an M. Night Shyamalan level twist where Harper is actually his mother or something?
Good catch. :sneaky:
But a real answer is that I knew the bio mom wasn't going to appear in day 3 but I didn't want the player to forget about her either. Because that story line is only beginning. :)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
if you didn't get the joke i'm not gonna explain it to you or teach you physics and what happens to an object when exposed to a high amount of friction...
...I was making a joke too, cause MC is having a lot of unprotected sex, and many STDs cause a burning sensation when you pee.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
...I was making a joke too, cause MC is having a lot of unprotected sex, and many STDs cause a burning sensation when you pee.
i think its safe to say and i'm pretty sure we wont have that kind of problem here,worse case scenario mc's will have to get his hands on some blue pills to keep up with all the girls that are thrown at him ;)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes