Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well even if it hurts some people or even aggravate them I have to ask this: how do I get rid of that annoying girlfriend Jamie !?!!!
Don't think this is going to be the game for you.

Dev isn't planning on having anyone dropped so Jamie is going to be around for the duration.

Can't see it aggravating anyone that you don't like her. We still get to see an awesome girlfriend do her thing and you have to cope with her.

I'd pretty much call it even.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Don't think this is going to be the game for you.

Dev isn't planning on having anyone dropped so Jamie is going to be around for the duration.

Can't see it aggravating anyone that you don't like her. We still get to see an awesome girlfriend do her thing and you have to cope with her.

I'd pretty much call it even.
Yep always trust in you to make an allusive and barbed remark ... what would this forum be without you ... certainly less alluring and educational ...;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't think blackmailing the mc with Katie will do much unless Jamie cares about when it happened. Though maybe he could say it happened after she gave him the green light that day.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Jamie seems like a lost puppy - cute, innocent, occasionally annoying, will follow you everywhere, and will love you unconditionally even if your "affection" is elsewhere.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Btw, while all the girls so far are adorable and stuff... ...up until day 3 Bailey was my clear favourite (and I can't wait for MC to get down with her), but then Rainn entered the scene and I just thought "Holy shit! Dibs! Shotgun! Whatever I need to say to claim that cutiepie!"...
Now a threesome with Bailey and Rainn is the one thing I'd like to see before the game is done... ;)

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
This game is pure fun and this version showed it'll be fully harem theme. I don't know some guys are having problem with Jamie, I really liked her design(a hot body and a face that reminds me of an anime-style translated to 3d) and she's very charismatic and supportive, the same applies to the other girls. Every character has some obstacles to breakthrough(like shyness, inferiority complex, relationship issues, etc), I see this as a positive point because it opens a character development possibility in the future.
Stacy and the dean(mainly him) are a mystery for me, they got more attention from me at the moment. Great job Dev, I wish you have success in this project.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game is pure fun and this version showed it'll be fully harem theme. I don't know some guys are having problem with Jamie, I really liked her design(a hot body and a face that reminds me of an anime-style translated to 3d) and she's very charismatic and supportive, the same applies to the other girls. Every character has some obstacles to breakthrough(like shyness, inferiority complex, relationship issues, etc), I see this as a positive point because it opens a character development possibility in the future.
Stacy and the dean(mainly him) are a mystery for me, they got more attention from me at the moment. Great job Dev, I wish you have success in this project.
I disagree. The game was intriguing and exciting at first because it offered the possibility of cheating on your gf or breaking up with her for another girl. Now that you can basically have all girls there is no challenge or stakes to anything. Super boring and it is not like the renders are super high quality to make up for such a boring story. For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of harem. It is like playing any game in story mode. There is no stakes and no challenge. You are the greatest and every girl throws herself at you. Super boring in my opinion. There is no choice. No consequences. You might as well use unren to see the pics because it is almost the same thing.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I disagree. The game was intriguing and exciting at first because it offered the possibility of cheating on your gf or breaking up with her for another girl. Now that you can basically have all girls there is no challenge or stakes to anything. Super boring and it is not like the renders are super high quality to make up for such a boring story. For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of harem. It is like playing any game in story mode. There is no stakes and no challenge. You are the greatest and every girl throws herself at you. Super boring in my opinion. There is no choice. No consequences. You might as well use unren to see the pics because it is almost the same thing.
you can also fuck it up by cheating with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some girls are okay to go with and some are not

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes