UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Please don't take this the wrong way, but when you do that: Especially on day 1 a lot (!) of sentences start with "All right" and while that might be just MC's tick, it'd improve the dialogue as a whole quite a bit if you'd change that somehow, at least imho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I understand that. Still feels too far fetched for me. I mean she just met him and she ask him to impregnate other women for money. Just my personal opinion.
well his fame as a basketball prodigy seems to wide spread..so i'd say she knows that..and prospective clients know that....they want some future superstar sploosh in em'

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe add a small prologue with newspapers flashing across the screen "prodigy etc etc blah blah filler ads" flashes of tv interviews..mob of fans surrounding for autographs etc..ending with "And here we are now"
1-2 minutes worth tops to show just how known he is

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well his fame as a basketball prodigy seems to wide spread..so i'd say she knows that..and prospective clients know that....they want some future superstar sploosh in em'
Oh don't get me wrong. That makes total sense to me as why there would be demand for his sperm. But Rachel just met the guy, even if she knows pretty much all about him. It feels like asking him to have sex for money out of the blue feels too forced for me. And like I said not just that, the whole random "incest questions" and even the just "please fuck me". Not the fact that people would want that, the story is clearly done with the mindset that MC has Commander Shepard's level of attraction.
It is just my humblest opinion that that scene feels forced without trust between the character that i dont think you can build in 5 minutes while MC keeps looking at Rachel tits. Totally different if they known each other for long. But that was just my opinion. Not wanting to express more than constructive criticism for a novel that I think has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Braindrop

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hahah just edited my last answer. But I'll write again just to be safe: It is just my humblest opinion that that scene feels forced without trust between the character that i dont think you can build in 5 minutes while MC keeps looking at Rachel tits. Totally different if they known each other for long. But that was just my opinion. Not wanting to express more than constructive criticism for a novel that I think has a lot of potential.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I've already said the only bit of story that's a little odd to me. And tbf I like Jamie being insecure and afraid of losing the MC to other girls or "not being my favorite" or whatever.

Because she is my favorite, and it makes her all the more adorable. And if I have to fuck her brains out to make her feel appreciated, I will. Even if I don't have to, I'll do it.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Do you guys think that the principle is a manipulative bad guy in disguise or is he just a nice guy complete overwhelmed with his job and is trying to balance it out with acting like team owners and managers in movies/tv shows, but without the skill, power or authority?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
maybe add a small prologue with newspapers flashing across the screen "prodigy etc etc blah blah filler ads" flashes of tv interviews..mob of fans surrounding for autographs etc..ending with "And here we are now"
1-2 minutes worth tops to show just how known he is
This would actually be a very nice scene not so much for what we were discussing but by making explicit why everybody treats him like a king in the new university. It takes a while to realize just how out of their league MC is.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I can start making more complex animations (with better angles)
i love the animations and povs in this game , maybe the only ones that can be improve are the ones done for shaun/sauna in the second sex scene since they are too close , is better we see the full of a girl including face , not only part of her body.
Also it kinda happens with other girls at times (you may already know this going by that statement but incase not...).

ayhsel i think you missed the whole dialogue of that scene if u think like that, she dont forcé the player to fuck anyone or her, is the mc who start the flirting and all that, you are not forced in anyway to fuck her.... so how the hell is that forced? so if i go one night to a bar and meet a nice lady i cant fuck her because i dont know her at all? sorry but that is a Big no for me, and besides that Azel has been working / friend for/of her for a long time now, so as other have said she knows more of the mc than you may think.
In any case what maybe Braindrop can do in the future is explain why she kinda took a liking to him (in a scene with her and mc), but that scene is good as it is.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Do you guys think that the principle is a manipulative bad guy in disguise or is he just a nice guy complete overwhelmed with his job and is trying to balance it out with acting like team owners and managers in movies/tv shows, but without the skill, power or authority?
i think not i refused his gift maybe he had camera or some shit to blackmail me later but then i thought there will never be NTR in this game again maybe not for himself but to not let u stand against him like how u did with the couch ? so i'm with him and i'll never trust him

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think the worry over Katie/Charles is unwarranted.

Yes it seems suspicious, but if you remember what Lauren, Veronica and I think even Harper said. The school has had large scandals and even separated classes because of it. If Charles did try to blackmail the MC he is throwing himself under the bus, another teacher/student event especially in his own office. The MC just has to wait out a year to get drafted. This would really hurt the school which I sincerely think Charles wants to make better, even if it is just to grow in power.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think the worry over Katie/Charles is unwarranted.

Yes it seems suspicious, but if you remember what Lauren, Veronica and I think even Harper said. The school has had large scandals and even separated classes because of it. If Charles did try to blackmail the MC he is throwing himself under the bus, another teacher/student event especially in his own office. The MC just has to wait out a year to get drafted. This would really hurt the school which I sincerely think Charles wants to make better, even if it is just to grow in power.
if i were to be suspicious it will be of katie, all people here think is charles the mastermind but that katie may be more smart than you guys are aware of , after the way she play the mc.... xD

Reactions: Freezer14

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
if i were to be suspicious it will be of katie, all people here think is charles the mastermind but that katie may be more smart than you guys are aware of , after the way she play the mc.... xD
Well all we know of Katie is that one scene, I was mainly meaning from the "Charles is trying to setup/blackmail the MC" side. I do think Katie will try to do things in the future though, whatever that may be. Same with Willow, and the bush rat.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well all we know of Katie is that one scene, I was mainly meaning from the "Charles is trying to setup/blackmail the MC" side. I do think Katie will try to do things in the future though, whatever that may be. Same with Willow, and the bush rat.
and thats precisely what i mean, i dont think charles setup that...katie though...:unsure:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly I would have to start writting down every female name that appears on this game. At this point of the thread I'm genuinely lost.

About the game itself, not exactly my cup of tea considering challenge is still zero to none (since MC's a charming 18 years old demiGod and now even his GF seems to be more than fine about him banging others) but I'm intrigued enough to keep playing it

Last edited:
Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
1:Coach Harper 2:Bailey 3:Riann 4:Jamie 5:Jasmine 6 : Penelope 7:Veronica 8:Azel 9:Zoe 10:Shauna 11:Elizabeth 12:Stacey 13:Ruby 14:Anna 15:Racheal 16:Keyana 17:Natalie 18:Lauren 19:Willow 20:Alexis 22:Wendy 23:unnamed girls 24:Emiko and Evil Katie dead last because of course she is..AND..also..there are all the names of the dames for you :D
also..my ranking ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes