1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I disagree. The game was intriguing and exciting at first because it offered the possibility of cheating on your gf or breaking up with her for another girl. Now that you can basically have all girls there is no challenge or stakes to anything. Super boring and it is not like the renders are super high quality to make up for such a boring story. For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of harem. It is like playing any game in story mode. There is no stakes and no challenge. You are the greatest and every girl throws herself at you. Super boring in my opinion. There is no choice. No consequences. You might as well use unren to see the pics because it is almost the same thing.
That's why I like it - in some ways it reminds me of Pokemon. Pokemon games are not that challenging gameplay wise - the fun for me comes from the adventure and "gotta catch 'em all".

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jamie seems like a lost puppy - cute, innocent, occasionally annoying, will follow you everywhere, and will love you unconditionally even if your "affection" is elsewhere.
Well lemme put a collar on that puppy and teach her tricks. Sexy tricks.
That's why I like it - in some ways it reminds me of Pokemon. Pokemon games are not that challenging gameplay wise - the fun for me comes from the adventure and "gotta catch 'em all".
I sort of agree. The only part that's a little odd is how worried Jamie is that you're gonna meet other girls and she won't be "enough" to make you happy anymore... and then she's just fine with sharing all of a sudden.

Maybe the MC is too "good", too successful, I dunno, but the game's nice and upbeat most of the time which you need that once in a while. Just a "feel-good" kinda game. No big melodrama just fun and positivity.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just about every college with an athletics program is.

The game also mentions that WVM is a D1 school.
That's a bit of an exaggeration, there are other organisations even if they don't have the same numbers. And some of them are divided into divisions too. One might assume NCAA, but it doesn't have to be.

When MC is lying on the bed with Harper, he says Harper's outfit looks familiar. Anyone know why? (Dev?) ;)

Is it a going to be an M. Night Shyamalan level twist where Harper is actually his mother or something?
The mother was wearing that outfit in his dream, but I don't think Harper is his mother, they look completely different.

So I've been asking this pretty much everywhere so I'll ask it here too.
I've spent the last little bit working on a redesign for Emiko. You guys like her more this way or the original way? Don't let the fishnet alter your decision :ROFLMAO: View attachment 441012
New version, definitely. I could take or leave the dyed hair, but her face is definitely cuter.

Reactions: TomberryDude

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So I've been asking this pretty much everywhere so I'll ask it here too.
I've spent the last little bit working on a redesign for Emiko. You guys like her more this way or the original way? Don't let the fishnet alter your decision :ROFLMAO: View attachment 441012
The first form of Emiko (the one used in the main menu) is clearly the same model as Chloe from A Mother's Love (which I -contrary to popular opinion - think is cute).
Obviously for day 3 you already put some effort into making her your own (so much so that I wouldn't have seen the similarity if I hadn't seen the main menu) and I like her this way.
And while this rework is more beautiful than the current day3 form, to me she looks too realistic in comparison to the other ladies.
So, while this is her most beautiful form imho, I think she'd be a break in style if she's the only one receiving that treatment.

EDIT:
Just rendered the new one in a similar scene as the old one. I think I very much prefer the new one myself. :) View attachment 441017
Okay, with this side by side comparison, just go for the new one! :)
The color of her skin is a massive improvement, looks way healthier!

EDIT2:
Overall I gotta say that it's astonishing to see the level of improvement over just the last two months, kudos, mate! :)

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Not full harem, the girls said they need to approve of anyone else that joins.

There will be girls they don't like , Willow being one.

It'll probably be a pretty big harem but it won't be everyone.
It's ok for me, I don't like Willow's personality(unless she changes in the future) anyway. So technically, the game will not be a full harem, but a focused one.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The first form of Emiko (the one used in the main menu) is clearly the same model as Chloe from A Mother's Love (which I -contrary to popular opinion - think is cute).
Obviously for day 3 you already put some effort in making her your own (so much so that I wouldn't have seen the similarity if I hadn't seen the main menu) and I like her this way.
And while this rework is more beautiful than the current day3 form to me she looks too realistic in comparion to the other ladies.
So, while this is her most beautiful form imho, I think she'd be a break in style if she's the only one receiving that treatment.

EDIT:

Okay, with this side by side comparison, just go for the new one! :)
The color of her skin is a massive improvement, looks way healthier!

EDIT2:
Overall I gotta say that it's astonishing to see the level of improvement over just the last two months, kudos, mate! :)
Thanks for noticing the improvement :)
I've been doing tons of research and talking with other devs, just anything I can do to improve and I think it's really starting to show.
And now that my computer isn't 8 years old anymore. I can start making more complex animations (with better angles) since I don't have to blend the characters into a scene they weren't rendered in. :ROFLMAO:
That's where I personally think I can still improve the most at and I hope to continue improving at everything else as well. That's the great thing about being an upstart dev, no where to go but up. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very nice visual novel. Nice and long ecchi "everybody wants to fuck me" story.
Only thing that I would change is the Rachel relationship with the MC. For me the "I just met the son of my employee, let's ask him if he wants to fuck his mom, fuck me right now and later get involved in my barely legal almost prostitution job" is too far-fetched. The whole problem is the "I just met him".
Everything could be done with Rachel and MC having met years ago through Azel and she being like a adoptive aunt. She could be this Milf character in the life of the MC that always tease him and never did anything and decided to congratulate him on his graduation by finally fucking him. And because she knows he is a great young guy she asking him for help in her fixer job with the other ladies. Even the incest question would make more sense, as she would have seen in first person how good is the MC for Azel and it would not feel so forced that she suddenly ask those questions.
Everything else is great with me. (I mean, I would have taken way more time for Jamie to accept a poligamy relationship so that you could keep using the risk of being caught as a plot deviser but that is just my personal taste)
Keep up the amazing work.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The whole problem for me is the "I just met him".
Everything could be done with Rachel and MC having met years ago through Azel and she being like a adoptive aunt. She could be this Milf character in the life of the MC that always tease him and never did anything and decided to congratulate him on his graduation by finally fucking him. And because she knows he is a great young guy she asking him for help in her fixer job with the other ladies. Even the incest question would make more sense, as she would have been how good is the MC for Azel and it would not feel so forced that she suddenly ask those questions.
Everything else is great with me. (I mean, I would have taken way more time for Jamie to accept a poligamy relationship so that you could keep using the risk of being caught as a plot deviser but that is just my personal taste)
Keep up the amazing work.
The thing is (and she mentions that right away) that Azel is raving about MC all the time - so she should have a much more detailed impression of him than you might think. And if Rachael cares about Azel's opinion (which I think she definitely does), the fucking with his huge dick was just the final nail in the coffin... :)

Reactions: Freezer14

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well even if it hurts some people or even aggravate them I have to ask this: how do I get rid of that annoying girlfriend Jamie !?!!!
If you think she's annoying now because she's super affectionate and wants the MC to fuck other girls, just wait until she starts behaving like an actual girlfriend and blows up on him for no reason, asking for foot massages during game night on the couch when he's trying to eat chips and dip, shoving those freezing fucking feet into his lower back in bed to warm them up, and knocking his tooth brush into the toilet "by accident" while drying her hair in the bathroom. :sneaky:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The thing is (and she mentions that right away) that Azel is raving about MC all the time - so she should have a much more detailed impression of him than you might think. And if Rachael cares about Azel's opinion (which I think she definitely does), the fucking with his huge dick was just the final nail in the coffin... :)
I understand that. Still feels too far fetched for me. I mean she just met him and she ask him to impregnate other women for money. Just my personal opinion.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I understand that. Still feels too far fetched for me. I mean she just met him and she ask him to impregnate other women for money. Just my personal opinion.
If I'm being honest with myself that is a scene where I wish I fleshed it out more and I do intend to address it.
I plan to re-do days 1-2 and even some of 3 at some point to bring them up to quality and to match some of the changes.
While I don't plan to touch the dialogue much, I will probably change how that scene plays out.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If I'm being honest with myself that is a scene where I wish I fleshed it out more and I do intend to address it.
I plan to re-do days 1-2 and even some of 3 at some point to bring them up to quality and to match some of the changes.
While I don't plan to touch the dialogue much, I will probably change how that scene plays out.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but when you do that: Especially on day 1 a lot (!) of sentences start with "All right" and while that might be just MC's tick, it'd improve the dialogue as a whole quite a bit if you'd change that somehow, at least imho.

Reactions: Braindrop

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You know what'd make day 1è2 much better? More duck faces!

No reason jamdan be the only one to have fun with this.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes