Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
@ayhsel i think you missed the whole dialogue of that scene if u think like that, she dont forcé the player to fuck anyone or her, is the mc who start the flirting and all that, you are not forced in anyway to fuck her.... so how the hell is that forced? so if i go one night to a bar and meet a nice lady i cant fuck her because i dont know her at all? sorry but that is a Big no for me, and besides that Azel has been working / friend for/of her for a long time now, so as other have said she knows more of the mc than you may think.
You misread what I said. I never once said he was forced to do anything. I said the scene seems forced. Your comment is about whether the character acted out of his own volition while my comment is about how the scene was played out from a story teller point of view. Let's take your example of you going to a bar and meeting a nice lady. I am gonna be ridiculous for the sake of explaining what I meant. Say that super hot lady suddenly tells you out of the blue that she is the queen of a country, she is rich as hell, she wants you to rule her country for her, fuck anyone you want while she is happy for you. Ahh and she can cure cancer with your sperm. Would that feel normal to you? you would probably wonder what the hell is going on. You would start wondering whether there is a catch, whether you are dreaming, if she is just some delusional women bla bla bla. The whole idea of this woman existing seems weird.
The scene however that I plot would have felt totally normal if you were in Ecchi Sensei, for example. That game, that I find awesome and super recommended by the way, can get away with forced situations like that (suddently a Ninja family kidnapping you to fuck you and marry their daughter) because the game by construction tries to be a hilarious experience. I dont get the feeling of that from WVM. Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels to me that it is trying to be a more serious harem title. Therefore, the idea that your mom boss out of the blue without ever meeting you before ask you to go fuck women to make them pregnant for money like a high class Gigolo when she never heard any "incorrect/ilegal" behavior from your mother of you is far-fetched and feels like a forced scene to make the MC have fun with even more women (read incorrect without any moral connotation, i am not trying to preach anything here, in fact my views are that any sexual consensual act between two adults that do not hurt another should be legal).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
1:Coach Harper 2:Bailey 3:Riann 4:Jamie 5:Jasmine 6:penelope 7:Veronica 8:Azel 9:Zoe 10:Shauna 11:Elizabeth 12:Stacey 13:Ruby 14:Anna 15:Racheal 16:Keyana 17:Natalie 18:Lauren 19:Willow 20:Alexis 22:Wendy 23:unnamed girls 24:Emiko and Evil Katie dead last because of course she is..AND..also..there are all the names of the dames for you :D
also..my ranking ;)
Thanks, mate. Now I only had to guess who's who :cool:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
You misread what I said. I never once said he was forced to do anything. I said the scene seems forced. Your comment is about whether the character acted out of his own volition while my comment is about how the scene was played out from a story teller point of view. Let's take your example of you going to a bar and meeting a nice lady. I am gonna be ridiculous for the sake of explaining what I meant. Say that super hot lady suddenly tells you out of the blue that she is the queen of a country, she is rich as hell, she wants you to rule her country for her, fuck anyone you want while she is happy for you. Ahh and she can cure cancer with your sperm. Would that feel normal to you? you would probably wonder what the hell is going on. You would start wondering whether there is a catch, whether you are dreaming, if she is just some delusional women bla bla bla. The whole idea of this woman existing seems weird.
The scene however that I plot would have felt totally normal if you want in Ecchi Sensei. That game, that I find awesome and super recommended by the way, can get away with forced situations like that (suddently a Ninja family kidnapping you to fuck you and marry their daughter) because the game by construction tries to be a hilarious experience. I dont get the feeling of that from WVM. Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels to me that it is trying to be a more serious harem title. Therefore, the idea that your mom boss out of the blue without ever meeting you before ask you to go fuck women to make them pregnant for money like a high class Gigolo when she never heard any "incorrect/ilegal" behavior from your mother of you is far-fetched and feels like a force scene to make the MC have fun with even more women (read incorrect without any moral connotation, i am not trying to preach anything here, in fact my views are that any sexual consensual act between two adults that do not hurt another should be legal).
I very much respect your constructive criticism. But this is the perfect moment to mention.

This game about a superstar mc, with gorgeous ladies all around him and a newfound job of impregnating rich milfs. Where he's gifted houses and cars and is the only male in an all female class, with everything looking up for him, etc. etc.
It's not at all meant to be realistic, but it's also not at all meant to be unrealistic. Definitely not too serious.

I wanted to take completely outlandish things that actually happen and put them into a game with real tones and real relationships and mix them.
I want to ride a line between crazy and believable while also having characters with personality. That's my goal and while I sometimes dip too far one way or the other, I'm pretty happy with how things are turning out.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I very much respect your constructive criticism. But this is the perfect moment to mention.

This game about a superstar mc, with gorgeous ladies all around him and a newfound job of impregnating rich milfs. Where he's gifted houses and cars and is the only male in an all female class, with everything looking up for him, etc. etc.
It's not at all meant to be realistic, but it's also not at all meant to be unrealistic. Definitely not too serious.

I wanted to take completely outlandish things that actually happen and put them into a game with real tones and real relationships and mix them.
I want to ride a line between crazy and believable while also having characters with personality. That's my goal and while I sometimes dip too far one way or the other, I'm pretty happy with how things are turning out.
And you're doing a really good job! :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

And like I said , quoting my original message, "Only thing that I would change is the Rachel relationship with the MC ", "Everything else is great ", "Keep up the amazing work". I strongly think you have something really good going on!

Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
And like I said , quoting my original message, "Only thing that I would change is the Rachel relationship with the MC ", "Everything else is great ", "Keep up the amazing work"
I should've clarified that I wasn't trying to rag on your points or anything, I very much agree with them. You just mentioned that this felt like a more serious harem game and the 'seriousness' of my game was something I've been meaning to address.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
If you think she's annoying now because she's super affectionate and wants the MC to fuck other girls, just wait until she starts behaving like an actual girlfriend and blows up on him for no reason, asking for foot massages during game night on the couch when he's trying to eat chips and dip, shoving those freezing fucking feet into his lower back in bed to warm them up, and knocking his tooth brush into the toilet "by accident" while drying her hair in the bathroom. :sneaky:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
1:Coach Harper 2:Bailey 3:Riann 4:Jamie 5:Jasmine 6 : Penelope 7:Veronica 8:Azel 9:Zoe 10:Shauna 11:Elizabeth 12:Stacey 13:Ruby 14:Anna 15:Racheal 16:Keyana 17:Natalie 18:Lauren 19:Willow 20:Alexis 22:Wendy 23:unnamed girls 24:Emiko and Evil Katie dead last because of course she is..AND..also..there are all the names of the dames for you :D
also..my ranking ;)
1.Jamie 2. Shauna 3.Who cares... (well maybe Emiko she's really cute now)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I should've clarified that I wasn't trying to rag on your points or anything, I very much agree with them. You just mentioned that this felt like a more serious harem game and the 'seriousness' of my game was something I've been meaning to address.
Hahah I understand, just wanted to be explicit to avoid misinterpretations that are so common in forums. Even more, I did said "Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels to me that it is trying to be a more serious harem title."

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You know what would be funny... if we going to fuck Shauna and her dick would be bigger than MCs.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you think she's annoying now because she's super affectionate and wants the MC to fuck other girls, just wait until she starts behaving like an actual girlfriend and blows up on him for no reason, asking for foot massages during game night on the couch when he's trying to eat chips and dip, shoving those freezing fucking feet into his lower back in bed to warm them up, and knocking his tooth brush into the toilet "by accident" while drying her hair in the bathroom. :sneaky:
XD This is for me the pinnacle of random stuff with relationships
im angry because you dont get why im angry.jpg

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Well i'm enjoying every bit of this game, can't find it in me to bitch about anything really. Also the scheduled updates and the content provided in them, that's pretty damn awesome compared to majority of games I've known. Plus certain choices, in case you don't want to probe every female you meet.
And for the life of me i can't seem to recall any Katie. Think i might have to play this again.

Reactions: Freezer14

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
BD hangs out in my server constantly and we kid around with him alot and suggest crap(usually useless info) to be honest..ya i whined about Jamie's lips and Emiko's butterface...but in the end they have zero impact negatively in how much i love this game...and respect BD for being so open and good with folks about it..he's a gem among dev's and his game is a rough cut diamond he keeps polishing and polishing...

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes