Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You misread what I said. I never once said he was forced to do anything. I said the scene seems forced. Your comment is about whether the character acted out of his own volition while my comment is about how the scene was played out from a story teller point of view. Let's take your example of you going to a bar and meeting a nice lady. I am gonna be ridiculous for the sake of explaining what I meant. Say that super hot lady suddenly tells you out of the blue that she is the queen of a country, she is rich as hell, she wants you to rule her country for her, fuck anyone you want while she is happy for you. Ahh and she can cure cancer with your sperm. Would that feel normal to you? you would probably wonder what the hell is going on. You would start wondering whether there is a catch, whether you are dreaming, if she is just some delusional women bla bla bla. The whole idea of this woman existing seems weird.
The scene however that I plot would have felt totally normal if you were in Ecchi Sensei, for example. That game, that I find awesome and super recommended by the way, can get away with forced situations like that (suddently a Ninja family kidnapping you to fuck you and marry their daughter) because the game by construction tries to be a hilarious experience. I dont get the feeling of that from WVM. Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels to me that it is trying to be a more serious harem title. Therefore, the idea that your mom boss out of the blue without ever meeting you before ask you to go fuck women to make them pregnant for money like a high class Gigolo when she never heard any "incorrect/ilegal" behavior from your mother of you is far-fetched and feels like a forced scene to make the MC have fun with even more women (read incorrect without any moral connotation, i am not trying to preach anything here, in fact my views are that any sexual consensual act between two adults that do not hurt another should be legal).
and yet you also miss my point, so we can agree to disagree.
My point is that there is realistic situation where that will happen or not, thats always in the view of each individual, for me i see it normal, maybe you never had a girl throw herself at you or you never Heard also of weird offering jobs like that but is really not unrealistic for me (maybe you should check some newspaper.. there is a lot of "agency look for scorts" kinda thingy but in not so obvious words), now about her offering she did tell the mc she gets pay to find good partners for womans that want to get pregnant ( why is that so rare, i mean atleast in my country and some others you get paid for donating semen too...i dont see it any different, she did see that the mc have good genes and is a pretty talented guy in sports, good looking etc, for me thats excuse enough for her to offer that, there is peopla that contract "mothers" to have their child and pay money for it ( ilegally) and again she dont force the mc to accept that job or fuck her ......

On another note as braindrop sayd, this game is neither only focusing on realistic or unrealistic story telling.
(even though for me that still count as realistic, seem to me like you have not read much shit in your life, perhaps
something like russian/asian etc guys prostituting their wifes for money, there is tons of shit in real life for that to be unrealistic)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
and yet you also miss my point, so we can agree to disagree.
My point is that there is realistic situation where that will happen or not, thats always in the view of each individual, for me i see it normal, maybe you never had a girl throw herself at you or you never Heard also of weird offering jobs like that but is really not unrealistic for me (maybe you should check some newspaper.. there is a lot of "agency look for scorts" kinda thingy but in not so obvious words), now about her offering she did tell the mc she gets pay to find good partners for womans that want to get pregnant ( why is that so rare, i mean atleast in my country and some others you get paid for donating semen too...i dont see it any different, she did see that the mc have good genes and is a pretty talented guy in sports, good looking etc, for me thats excuse enough for her to offer that, there is peopla that contract "mothers" to have their child and pay money for it ( ilegally) and again she dont force the mc to accept that job or fuck her ......

On another note as braindrop sayd, this game is neither only focusing on realistic or unrealistic story telling.
(even though for me that still count as realistic, seem to me like you have not read much shit in your life, perhaps
something like russian/asian etc guys prostituting their wifes for money)
You missed the point twice. I explicitly said that what was for me forced was the WAY the facts were developed, not the fact themselves. If you are gonna go and claim that every time you go and speak with some acquaintance for the first time they talk about incest and offer you a job related to impregnating women, well yes my friend for me that is not standard day. I could even point out that you seem to contradict yourself, quoting you "a lot of "agency look for scorts" kinda thingy but in not so obvious words" while at the same time you mention we could just go around and ask the first person we see. Or the fact that donating semen and having sex for money are totally equivalent by most legal system, except wait they are not and one is usually legal while the other is not. It also seems to me that if you were so informed about how the real world works, you would know that those contracts with mothers you mention are usually (we all know an exception though) between high income buyers and lower (if not explicit low) income sellers. So yes, you are right, the new rockstar of the basketball world seems to be in the same position that a poor girl from Indonesia. And yes having sex with a random girl at a party is identical to actively trying to get her pregnant. That is why we all have sex all the time, not for sex itself, is for reproduction. That is why those girls throw themselves at you. They want you to get the pregnant. No simple sex. The church must be so happy with us. Pity for the industry of birth control. They are doom, clearly! I think you are starting to make more sense!
I could also point out that you are repeating yourself by saying "she dont force the mc to accept that job or fuck her" and my answer would not change: it is not about the controlling the free will of the MC that the world forced is used is about how we jump from I am waiting for my mother to suddenly become a high class breading machine. It is simply about transitions.

But being the better man that you are I thank you for your kind offer and totally accept your offer to agree to disagree. I am not trying to start a war in the forum. I am sorry if my simple claim about the visual novel affect you in some way. Please don't pay them any attention.

Last edited:

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Skipped the day2 update because there was no mega link for android, just meant I had double the fun this time around

What can I say, thoroughly enjoyed it, some great additions to the existing cast of characters. Won't say that I'll go after every student but the milfs are all mine, even Katie.
But especially Coach Harper, doesn't matter how many times she tries to push me and Natalie together, Coach comes first

Keep it up, really appreciate the amount of content you're putting in these updates

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You missed the point twice. I explicitly said that what was for me forced was the WAY the facts were developed, not the fact themselves. If you are gonna go and claim that every time you go and speak with some acquaintance for the first time they talk about incest and offer you a job related to impregnating women, well yes my friend for me that is not standard day. I could even point out that you seem to contradict yourself, quoting you "a lot of "agency look for scorts" kinda thingy but in not so obvious words" while at the same time you mention we could just go around and ask the first person we see. Or the fact that donating semen and having sex for money are totally equivalent by most legal system, except wait they are not and one is usually legal while the other is not. It also seems to me that if you were so informed about how the real world works, you would know that those contracts with mothers you mention are usually (we all know an exception though) between high income buyers and lower (if not explicit low) income sellers. So yes, you are right, the new rockstar of the basketball world seems to be in the same position that a poor girl from Indonesia. And yes having sex with a random girl at a party is identical to actively trying to get her pregnant. That is why we all have sex all the time, not for sex itself, is for reproduction. That is why those girls throw themselves at you. They want you to get the pregnant. No simple sex. The church must be so happy with us. Pity for the industry of birth control. They are doom, clearly! I think you are starting to make more sense!
I could also point out that you are repeating yourself by saying "she dont force the mc to accept that job or fuck her" and my answer would not change: it is not about the controlling the free will of the MC that the world forced is used is about how we jump from I am waiting for my mother to suddenly become a high class breading machine. It is simply about transitions.

But being the better man that you are I thank you for your kind offer and totally accept your offer to agree to disagree. I am not trying to start a war in the forum. I am sorry if my simple claim about the visual novel affect you in some way. Please don't pay them any attention.
lmao that is unrealistic for you doenst mean that have to be unrealistic to me or anyone else , the other way works too you know? we all dont think alike and certainly in this case im glad, u have some pretty close minded views. I never said every time it happens, but it can happen, there is tons of shit in this world to call that unrealistic just because you think so, and let me tell you since you seems to miss one important thing, is not incest because Azel is not her bloody mother.
Also i never said it was legally, on another note: the mc never did ask, it was her that ask, you are the one that is contradicting in what you say.
But enough of this , i tire of making my point if u cant even understand it.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lmao that is unrealistic for you doenst mean that have to be unrealistic to me or anyone else , the other way works too you know? we all dont think alike and certainly in this case im glad, u have some pretty close minded views. Also i never said every time it happens, but it can happen, there is tons of shit in this world to call that unrealistic just because you think so, and let me tell you since you seems to miss one important thing, is not incest because Azel is not her bloody mother.
Also i never said it was legally, on another note: the mc never did ask, it was her that ask, you are the one that is contradicting in what you say.
But enough of this , i tire of making my point if u cant even understand it.
We are agree to disagree so let me point out what you missed this time:
1) I did say it was my opinion. In my first posts. The standard argument of "point of view" is always valid. So if that was your claim fine by me. Read more into item 3 for further understanding.
2) You would be surprised how open my mind is. That is different to your claims that "a girl throwing themselves at you" works as an example of the job MC was given of getting them pregnant as you try to use. Your argument does not support your claim. I should not even had to mention this.
3) My claim was that the scene and how it transitions from waiting for mom turns into job offer. I never mention that it could not happen. We could also at that scene make the character start acting (the key word is acting) as if she was Terminator sent to kill John Connor, while remaining the rest of the novel identical. It can happen. It is a natural transition to you? It could still make a great story. Different issue, however, my claim was whether it felt real. I stop mentioning any more about this after Dev explicitly corrected me that he is no trying to get a very serious story. I am guessing you did not read the middle posts. If you did, sorry.
4) If you ask most adoptive children whether they would fuck their parents I am guessing more would say no. The same way you may have a female friend you have known all your life and you "it is like a sister". So your claim about blood relation with Azel and incest is not truly relevant. Unless in your mind it is the only reason people dont have intimate relationships with their close ones. Not gonna go over more here.
5) "the mc never did ask, it was her that ask, you are the one that is contradicting in what you say." That was precisely what I said. Please go and read again. If it was not clear, I am sorry, that is what I meant to say. Not that it matters. Again go read what I said.
6) Repeating myself, but just to make sure you read it this time: my comment was relevant under the assumption dev was trying to make a serious harem novel. Once that assumption was proven wrong, my comment becomes irrelevant. I am only answering to you djkunn as your claim was "that sounds totally realistic to me". So I explained you why it is not, from my point of view. Again don't need to agree with me, that is given by "point of view argument". Read again point 1.

SORRY DEV AND OTHER USERS WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO GENERATE THIS. WILL TRY TO AVOID IT IN THE FUTURE WHENEVER IS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Damien - Dark skinned basketball player/"Boy friend" of Jasmine who is secretly GAAAAAAAY and using her as a beard.
Fixed that for you.
Maybe, she said he cheated but they haven't done anything I think, so Bi/Gay doesn't seem far-fetched. Man, what if it is with lee/mackey though? That would mess with the team, unless he likes men with power and he has a thing for Charles.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
That's a bit of an exaggeration, there are other organisations even if they don't have the same numbers. And some of them are divided into divisions too. One might assume NCAA, but it doesn't have to be.
True, there are other organizations. Not one of which has ever seen the #1 recruit in the country sign with any team, much less the worst team in the division/organization. In this case, one should assume NCAA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe, she said he cheated but they haven't done anything I think, so Bi/Gay doesn't seem far-fetched. Man, what if it is with lee/mackey though? That would mess with the team, unless he likes men with power and he has a thing for Charles.
He told her he cheated but did not tell her it was at a sausage party.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
This game is a solid 8/10 for me but I don't like how the girlfriend basically lets the MC fuck anyone, regardless of what patch you've chosen so far. The choices overall don't seem to matter much either except for having relationships with a character vs not having them. It's a great game all things considered tho.

Good work.

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes