X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Braindrop Why didnt we have the beautiful nurse on day 3, I was so looking forward to have a one on one with her. The first time I saw her I cant focus anymore on the other girls.
You broke my heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TBH though love your game and your determination for the game, you are one hardworking noob;) and that really is paying off well.
Anyway thanks for the game.

Cheers!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So I've been asking this pretty much everywhere so I'll ask it here too.
I've spent the last little bit working on a redesign for Emiko. You guys like her more this way or the original way? Don't let the fishnet alter your decision :ROFLMAO:
Over all i like the new one my one beef is that it looks like yer giving her a shorter boy cut type hair style and I much prefer a longer one like she had in her original form

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop Why didnt we have the beautiful nurse on day 3, I was so looking forward to have a one on one with her. The first time I saw her I cant focus anymore on the other girls.
You broke my heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TBH though love your game and your determination for the game, you are one hardworking is really paying off well.
Anyway thanks for the game.

Cheers!
Day 4 for sure don't worry. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the kind words. <3

Reactions: Freezer14 and X0R

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Over all i like the new one my one beef is that it looks like yer giving her a shorter boy cut type hair style and I much prefer a longer one like she had in her original form
Emikolh.png
She still has long hair :)
Also I've decided to keep it black. (Lighting makes it appear pretty grey but it will be darker in actual scenes.)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Then again, I could be totally wrong.
I came to the same conclusion. I don't even think she's truly arrogant, just assertive at what needs to be done. She's trying to be the best she can be and doesn't want anyone to hold her back, which is great, but it needs to be reigned in a touch. Which may or may not speak to possible daddy issues...

I might be wrong though, seeing as that would set up Zoe, Bailey, and Liz as very similar characters possibly forced or drawn to cheerleading as an escape rather than something they'd just do. Prior to this update I figured Bailey was a slightly more complex version of the typical air-headed cheerleader stereotype and finding out she's not worries me that Zoe might end up being that character.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
She still has long hair :)
Also I've decided to keep it black. (Lighting makes it appear pretty grey but it will be darker in actual scenes.)
speaking of hair colors is there any hope that Liz might go back to her original color? I hated that she went blonde even more so her given reason for doing it... However i can live with it if I must

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I personally think you ought to suck shauna dick(trans only) th show you full appreciation for them, and i think you get fucked by her in the long run. I know she hasn't got that big of a dick but come on!!!!!!!!!!
I thought she wanted to be a real woman so wouldn't it be disrespecting her chosen identity when you interact with her dick like that?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I came to the same conclusion. I don't even think she's truly arrogant, just assertive at what needs to be done. She's trying to be the best she can be and doesn't want anyone to hold her back, which is great, but it needs to be reigned in a touch. Which may or may not speak to possible daddy issues...

I might be wrong though, seeing as that would set up Zoe, Bailey, and Liz as very similar characters possibly forced or drawn to cheerleading as an escape rather than something they'd just do. Prior to this update I figured Bailey was a slightly more complex version of the typical air-headed cheerleader stereotype and finding out she's not worries me that Zoe might end up being that character.
Yeah, that is a possibility, but I think things will work out with them being distinct personalities. I could see Zoe as someone who loves cheerleading and always has, and has just been the type of person who wants the squad to be the very best it can be (like MC with the team), but maybe just needs to be shown how to really lead by example.

As for Bailey, she's interesting. She mentions that Zoe convinced her to start cheerleading, but that she likes doing it. She's got her own group of friends outside of cheerleading that she hangs out with often (and maybe depending on the choice at the beginning, is very accepting and caring). Basically the antithesis of the classic cheerleader trope. She really strikes me as the true "good girl" of the cheerleading squad, meanwhile Liz is the one seeking belonging and worth in it.

With Zoe as the dedicated one, it's possible that she could become the bitchy, air-headed type, but I think that, with everything else happening, she's just as likely, if not more so, to be the one who ends up feeling left out because of the others having lives outside of cheerleading. But maybe that's just me hoping she doesn't turn out to be the classic air-headed bitch.

What really intrigues me more than anything or anyone, is Willow. She's definitely the "bitch" type, but likely not air-headed. I wonder why we have the bitchy character not being the head cheerleader (or any cheerleader at all), unless the plan is to avoid those classic tropes.

So far, most of the characters have been surprisingly fresh and unique, and that's what I love about this game. I think there's a decent possibility that none of the cheerleaders (or maybe any characters, period) take on that classic Queen Bee role, which would be a pleasant change of pace, for me personally. And since the MC is basically King of Campus, but is actually a good person, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how this plays out. I just can't wait to see.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So far, most of the characters have been surprisingly fresh and unique, and that's what I love about this game. I think there's a decent possibility that none of the cheerleaders (or maybe any characters, period) take on that classic Queen Bee role, which would be a pleasant change of pace, for me personally. And since the MC is basically King of Campus, but is actually a good person, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how this plays out. I just can't wait to see.
I agree, as you said her taking on the mama bear role would be a very cool thing rather than head bitch in charge. Her being that caring and selfless though wouldn't fit with her being "lonely but not alone" very much. Sure you could make it work but I feel like Bailey would have her come along no matter what. I really liker her model as well, so I don't want to be disappointed with her personality but that's completely out of my hands.

As for Willow, I'd like to know how Rainn can be friends with both her and Bailey seeing as Willow seems like such a bitch. Maybe Rainn was just with her in class (and going to class) but that's all we know about her for now and we have to extrapolate from what we've got. Willow might end up being the main secondary antagonist seeing as the girls have already said that they don't want MC fooling with her and MC would be stupid to do so and betray such a beautiful thing that he's got going.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I agree, as you said her taking on the mama bear role would be a very cool thing rather than head bitch in charge. Her being that caring and selfless though wouldn't fit with her being "lonely but not alone" very much. Sure you could make it work but I feel like Bailey would have her come along no matter what. I really liker her model as well, so I don't want to be disappointed with her personality but that's completely out of my hands.
Yeah, I was just considering potential ways for her character to be something different from the HBIC. Like you said, it's possible for her to be both, but not really likely. Like you, I just hope she can end up being a well-written likable character.
As for Willow, I'd like to know how Rainn can be friends with both her and Bailey seeing as Willow seems like such a bitch. Maybe Rainn was just with her in class (and going to class) but that's all we know about her for now and we have to extrapolate from what we've got. Willow might end up being the main secondary antagonist seeing as the girls have already said that they don't want MC fooling with her and MC would be stupid to do so and betray such a beautiful thing that he's got going.
I would wager it's probably just that they arrived at class at the same time. Then again, I've been friends with groups of people who have hated each others' guts, so it's possible that that is also the case. Not that I expect it to happen as it's very unlikely, but again, maybe we haven't seen all of Willow's personality. It's possible that she also has issues and is a bitch because of that, and that if you could get a sincere apology to Jamie from her, that the girls might change their minds. But that's just my greedy, horny dick doing the thinking. I'm almost certain that she's going to remain off-limits if you want to keep everyone happy.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I thought she wanted to be a real woman so wouldn't it be disrespecting her chosen identity when you interact with her dick like that?
I think a part of her story will be making her comfortable with herself, including her body. So I think eventually she may be willing to do stuff with her dick (not necessarily to MC, but just herself or other girls). It'll be interesting to see how she does when she meets the other trans girl Penelope.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I think a part of her story will be making her comfortable with herself, including her body. So I think eventually she may be willing to do stuff with her dick (not necessarily to MC, but just herself or other girls). It'll be interesting to see how she does when she meets the other trans girl Penelope.
I can see that but we could also go the route of her getting a designer vagina.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
I assume the threesome with Shauna and gf would've been dping her from both ends after she feels okay using it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes