Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just played for the first time and:
-Really good artwork - including the fish lips, oversize eyes and quirky expressions. I thought they just added to the overall humor. The MC didn't necessarily need a torpedo dick to sell his character.
-Writing was very creative. Where there were some outlandish scenarios, there were numerous real life ones as well.
-Animation can be smoothed out, but at least it was not so jerky that it became aggravating.

On a different note, this story line hit very close to home. A very close friend of mine, in the 1980s, did basically the same thing. He was highly recruited by several prominent D-I schools, but decided to stay close to home, follow his girlfriend, and attend a D-III school instead. He was instantly the big man on campus and everything was thrown at him (NCAA rules were not as strictly enforced then). Although his basketball playing career ended due to not getting drafted, he did go on to become a very successful D-I coach. And his girlfriend became his wife and they are still married today. His college stories were always fascinating to hear.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh yeah....prove it.
What's he trying to say?
Can you do it in a sentence that hasn't altready been tried?
No????
I didn't think so.
Then you must be a game developer too in a rush to make sense or no sense.
I didn't find just one like this. I found many.
I seem to be running into them every 30 sentenses or so.
Or maybe I should come to you so you can better explain what the nonsense is he saying?
Just go through the entire game again and re-write what you see.
I want it on my desk by tomorrow morning or you're fired. ;)
I said I withdraw my offer to help and I am a man of my word sorry.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Stop complain about Jamie, your fuctards! *I dunno if this word even exist, but, warever* She take care of you AND let you fu#k other girls! Man, she even throw you at others girls! If you dont live in Middle East, its not normal! This girl deserve respect! Stop looking forward for a di#k (Shauna) and think with your upper head!

Huff... Huff.... Huff...

I need go play Life Play and murder everyone to calm down. I come back from prison, what? 4 weeks? And you make angry like that. I will hunt your ip location and have a serious talk with all of you!! Leave ma Jamie alone!

Ok, just kidding. But, rly, i loved that girl. I will care and take of her. So, Dev. Give the option to marry her in the ending.

Reactions: Rythan25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The weird part is if you told her a girl was really upset and you didn't sleep with her, Jaime would be pissed at you.

Highly offended you didn't share your cock with the sad girl.
A dick a day keeps the depression away, that's what the medical professional behind my local 7-11 tells me.

also MC has enough dick to go around so it's his duty to help all the sad lonely girls without a dick to ride on
That is the girl we all need in our lives :love::love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love:!!!
Gimme that girl .. and that girl ... WHY SO SERIOUS BAMBI? dOE EYED IN THE HEAD LIGHTS?
lETS CUDDLE AND make good memories to get us through:p:p:p:love::love::giggle: these rough times ...!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Randomly thought about a line in the movie "The Waterboy", when looking back at Day 1 & 2 of the MC's affairs and before Jamie's proposal in Day 3. Looks like the MC has been living the motto of "What Mama Don't Know, Won't Hurt Her", but replacing Mama with Girlfriend and Tattoo with Cheating. Well you know, before babies start popping up.

Reactions: Braindrop

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Braindrop Elizabeth, Stacy, and Anna looked good without the makeup on. Will we at some point see some of the other girls (especially Shauna & Jamie) without makeup? As I noticed that almost every girl is wearing some type of makeup/eyeshadow and it stands out a lot. I'm curious how they would look remove it.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop Elizabeth, Stacy, and Anna looked good without the makeup on. Will we at some point see some of the other girls (especially Shauna & Jamie) without makeup? As I noticed that almost every girl is wearing some type of makeup/eyeshadow and it stands out a lot. I'm curious how they would look remove it.
Yes! Most girls at some point will not be wearing makeup. :)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Everyone is going gaga over Bailey but I much prefer Zoe.
She's got that whole cocky attitude and probably has daddy issues too. She has that whole super attractive diva look. She's probably one of those "choke me daddy" kind of girls.

I would probably hate her in real life for her arrogance but I find it such a turn on in the game.

firagabird

Mar 30, 2019
Just finished the latest update (Day 3), and I'm floored by how much I enjoyed this game so far. While waiting for the next version to drop, can I play any similar games where the MC is both asserting yet kind to his girls/harem? I hate it whenever the MC of the erogame I play is either an asshole or a weakling.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
loving the girls and story so far but i have one little nip pick the MC is suppose to be this big all-star hot shot right? yet the school gives him a sports car and a mid-level looking home with jell cell looking rooms when the MC's teammate said about the house I had a picture of it being a well mid to large white house with marden look about it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She's got that whole cocky attitude and probably has daddy issues too. She has that whole super attractive diva look. She's probably one of those "choke me daddy" kind of girls.

I would probably hate her in real life for her arrogance but I find it such a turn on in the game.
And I like Jasmine.Put her right next to Sandra/Haley's Story/ and Gina/Big City's Pleasure.

Reactions: Braindrop

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017

Zoe is probably my in my top 2 favorite models in the game. I definitely agree with the idea that she's a "choke me daddy" kind of girl, but I almost got the feeling that she could be pretty down-to-earth in terms of personality.

The only time she's ever seemed cocky or arrogant is when you first tell her you can't "initiate" Liz. Then when Bailey and later Zoe herself, explains that a lot's going on, she starts to seem like a pretty friendly, normal girl who just wants the best for her squad. Kind of a "Mama Bear" for the cheerleaders. I'd be willing to bet she's probably just stressed about keeping that scholarship and having a decent team to cheer for. And class, of course. That would stress most people out.

Then again, I could be totally wrong.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes