MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Despite being wanting to have Jamie, Shauna and Natalie I would also like to see head cheerleader naked and have sex with MC, only a physical relationship. Would want to see Jamie, Shauna and Natalie to be pregnant with MC's children at the ending.

Oh and Jamie is my #1 girl in the game.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 440080
This made me think that the dev is a man of culture, 10 minutes later we have sex on the floor of a school toilet.

Loved the update, wasn't sure how I feel about the poly stuff, but from an outside perspective it felt good. I'm a fan of most characters and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Just two questions at the end the dev mentioned to turn the updates into weeks instead of days, does that mean we get updates once every seven months?

And the second is Shauna pre or post operation? (you know down there)
Just noticed the two questions.
1: If I do end up doing weeks they will still be released monthly, just the events of the days would be spread throughout a week. I'm still very uncertain about how I want to do it yet. But whatever I do decide you can count on the monthly releases.

2: She is pre-op.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think you're overthinking it. The sentence makes perfect sense as is, especially in that context.
Oh yeah....prove it.
What's he trying to say?
Can you do it in a sentence that hasn't altready been tried?
No????
I didn't think so.
Then you must be a game developer too in a rush to make sense or no sense.
I didn't find just one like this. I found many.
I seem to be running into them every 30 sentenses or so.
Or maybe I should come to you so you can better explain what the nonsense is he saying?

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I am seeing this sign in some games now.
Like they are trying to say good bye to DMD in some way.
Eveybody is going to miss that game. Not a good move on the devs part to end it.
I hope he reconsiders before it's too late. One of the best games ever.
If you dont think so maybe youu should play it.
To me, it looked like Keyana was just trying to be extra cutesy and affectionate with the heart shape gesture over the chest. I seen the gesture done a bunch of times by people in real life (usually from Korean pop stars).

Reactions: Freezer14

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh yeah....prove it.
What's he trying to say?
Can you do it in a sentence that hasn't altready been tried?
No????
I didn't think so.
Then you must be a game developer too in a rush to make sense or no sense.
Jesus, he was trying to say time felt slow for her while he was away, ie she missed him. That's all there is to it. The sentence makes perfect sense and I doubt you know that much about english. No offense.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes