dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Why does Anne's model keep getting changed? With her son's wealth is she spluring on cosmetic surgeries? She looks nothing like she initially started out as. In fact with this update vS2 C1 E11-Beta she was unrecognizable to me until they started talking. (n)

Reactions: hawk784563

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Guess I should have known better with 200 renders. Especially when he had to split a lot of those renders between the two Shauna's.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Why does Anne's model keep getting changed? With her son's wealth is she spluring on cosmetic surgeries? She looks nothing like she initially started out as. In fact with this update vS2 C1 E11-Beta she was unrecognizable to me until they started talking. (n)
You probably didn't recognize her because she wasn't in this update..

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc_313

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yea, That's why I said it was his "goal". He may not be hitting many bullseyes but he's still aiming. ;)
With all respect...a blind guy with a blowgun can hit better than what he is trying...30 days for 200/ish renders is a lot different than 150 for 10 days...but hey, if 3,516 members are ok with that, who in the hell i'm i to say anything...

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I wish the creator would add scenes with Azel. At this point there is no reason for her to keep popping up unless shes gets scenes with MC

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I don't think the update only works with compressed version.
i ended up getting it to work.

i copied the 2 files that was in the the zip.
i went to where i stored the game.
i click on the folder that has the game itself.
click the folder thats labeled "game"
paste the 2 files that were in the zip.

i got a pop up that said i had files already named the same as the zip files so i picked the option to just replace them with the new ones from the zip and i was good to go! The update went fine. could've been longer of course but oh well.

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
Episodes are parts of chapters. Chapter= sequence of events, Episode= An incident or event that is part of a progression or a larger sequence
thanks for the definition, but it still confuses me

if anything, seasons and episodes work but the chapter bit feels forced, i think of it like a tv series seaons and episodes go together but chapters are in books (yes i know this is a VN) except for those that name episodes as chapters

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Some parts of the game are "forced", he/they started that part and somehow they need to hold onto that branch, but with no will to do it, the game is written while being developed, and that is more or less always a bad thing.

The characters were interesting at first, during the game, aside from 2, too many "wannabe important characters", but with too little care for what should be the core of the game and the "inner circle" of max 5 characters, that hold the game.
I was a patreon, i stopped, if the game will ever return to the original quality of writing, and contest, count me in again.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of WVM S2 C1 E11 B1 with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes