_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I don't think the update only works with compressed version.
i ended up getting it to work.

i copied the 2 files that was in the the zip.
i went to where i stored the game.
i click on the folder that has the game itself.
click the folder thats labeled "game"
paste the 2 files that were in the zip.

i got a pop up that said i had files already named the same as the zip files so i picked the option to just replace them with the new ones from the zip and i was good to go! The update went fine. could've been longer of course but oh well.

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
Episodes are parts of chapters. Chapter= sequence of events, Episode= An incident or event that is part of a progression or a larger sequence
thanks for the definition, but it still confuses me

if anything, seasons and episodes work but the chapter bit feels forced, i think of it like a tv series seaons and episodes go together but chapters are in books (yes i know this is a VN) except for those that name episodes as chapters

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Some parts of the game are "forced", he/they started that part and somehow they need to hold onto that branch, but with no will to do it, the game is written while being developed, and that is more or less always a bad thing.

The characters were interesting at first, during the game, aside from 2, too many "wannabe important characters", but with too little care for what should be the core of the game and the "inner circle" of max 5 characters, that hold the game.
I was a patreon, i stopped, if the game will ever return to the original quality of writing, and contest, count me in again.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of WVM S2 C1 E11 B1 with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
You probably didn't recognize her because she wasn't in this update..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm Sure as heck looks like she's in this update. Or did you not recognize her either?

Also, I love this game, I'm just frustrated that she's changed so much. Also the model for the school's counsellor/president changed along the way as well. But that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of this game.

ai...

May 30, 2019
For the same reason you'll never get to have sex with Cedar. This game isn't going to have "incest" even though Azel isn't technically the mc's mother. But that makes no sense to me because one of the characters tries to get the mc to admit he wants to bang Azel. Me personally I think it's odd that the mc will make out with Azel, Cedar, and Wendy every time he sees them. But there will never be any sex with them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm Sure as heck looks like she's in this update. Or did you not recognize her either?

Also, I love this game, I'm just frustrated that she's changed so much. Also the model for the school's counsellor/president changed along the way as well. But that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of this game.
screenshot0001.png
It reaaaaaallly helps people to understand what you're saying when you don't mod things and arbitrarily change the character's names and refer to them by their non canon names.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 2855284
It reaaaaaallly helps people to understand what you're saying when you don't mod things and arbitrarily change the character's names and refer to them by their non canon names.
How is it a mod when the game itself (freshly downloaded) asks if you want to change their name? Granted I forgot that her default name was Azel, but don't come at me saying I use a MOD.

Reactions: rentaku
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes