Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How is it a mod when the game itself (freshly downloaded) asks if you want to change their name? Granted I forgot that her default name was Azel, but don't come at me saying I use a MOD.
Yaaaaa I really don't remember minor details like that when it's from almost 4 years ago.
Most people probably thought you were talking about Anna wwhich would be why they said she wasn't in the update. Kinda weird how you seem bothered that I said you used a mod though, ngl.

Reactions: Havoc_313

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
The only real complaint I have about the gamecitself is the fact that MC's face is never shown. Even where it would be appropriately advantageous, like pics of his bruising after the fight in the alley or in the Team Photo

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was too simple. I would have said...Guess what Shauna, one of my girls is prregnamt andd youll never guess who, so Ill give you 3 guesses. Make the scene longer and tease Shauna alot.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
For the same reason you'll never get to have sex with Cedar. This game isn't going to have "incest" even though Azel isn't technically the mc's mother. But that makes no sense to me because one of the characters tries to get the mc to admit he wants to bang Azel. Me personally I think it's odd that the mc will make out with Azel, Cedar, and Wendy every time he sees them. But there will never be any sex with them.
personally i find it quite annoying how Azel got more sidelined as the story progressed. Especially since from the beginning of the game it got constantly teased that she would become more than just the mc's stepmother. The whole plot line with the spa seemed to be a tease as finally a major step forward, only to be yet again spoiled and ruined by her inviting other characters as well. I dont mind if Cedar and Wendy dont get any lewd scenes, but Azel was in the game from the very start, shes featured in the main promo image and main menu screen, strongly hinting at the fact that she was supposed to be more. I was, and still am, the most interested in the relationship between her and the mc. Quite disappointing.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I completely forget that heathens have the opportunity to disgrace Shauna's amazing tits and ass with a cock. :ROFLMAO:
And those "sharing scenes" with shauna and having to do trans/not-trans variations for her scenes will take more resources from the already very short updates because now it is not just adding a cock, but having it use it. It sucks that he is adding this shit 4 years into development.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
And those "sharing scenes" with shauna and having to do trans/not-trans variations for her scenes will take more resources from the already very short updates because now it is not just adding a cock, but having it use it. It sucks that he is adding this shit 4 years into development.
Thought the dev said no sharing? (Shauna and Jamie)

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm Sure as heck looks like she's in this update. Or did you not recognize her either?

Also, I love this game, I'm just frustrated that she's changed so much. Also the model for the school's counsellor/president changed along the way as well. But that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of this game.
LOL That's a typo. Its Azel (kneeling) and Wendy (standing).

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
thanks for the definition, but it still confuses me

if anything, seasons and episodes work but the chapter bit feels forced, i think of it like a tv series seaons and episodes go together but chapters are in books (yes i know this is a VN) except for those that name episodes as chapters
Mackenzie Explained when BD switched to this new format That Season = Month, Chapter = week, Episode = day and Beta = parts of the day. But even that is a little confusing since we are on Ep. 11 but only day 35 and Ep. 1 was day 32. I think for now I just think of Ep.'s as full release and beta's as parts of Ep,'s. If day 39 is anything other than S2,C2, E1 I'll reevaluate my thinking..:)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes