Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Unless you are actively helping them to put out the content quit crying. (Edit: this is for everyone who is in this thread to constantly complain) You make this site less than it could be because its full of people who can't appreciate that someone is giving them a FREE game to play. Don't bother responding just heap on your facepalm emoji's. Of course I won't deny you the chance to cry about this post because its what you seem to do so well View attachment 2856936
(and its always the same people)
I stand by the Devs who are actually working on these games for ungrateful people who complain and belittle them at every opportunity.

^^^

Doesn't realize that this site isn't just for pirates Lol

Just cause you sail the 7 seas don't assume everyone else does

As for people discussing the game rather its positive or negative doesn't really matter thats what this thread is for.... to DISCUSS the game not just praise it.

as for complaints for this game don't really have any besides really should've redid the first part of this game already before contuining the story becuase half the game still makes no sense, like random characters showing up we apparently already meet. character models completly changing to new ones ETC

EDIT: OK i LIED i have one big complaint is i still can't plow willow after the crap she pulled in the first half the game fing waste to make her the sister in a non-incest game

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
Mackenzie Explained when BD switched to this new format That Season = Month, Chapter = week, Episode = day and Beta = parts of the day. But even that is a little confusing since we are on Ep. 11 but only day 35 and Ep. 1 was day 32. I think for now I just think of Ep.'s as full release and beta's as parts of Ep,'s. If day 39 is anything other than S2,C2, E1 I'll reevaluate my thinking..:)
ah I didn't know that, whilst it does make sense it's more complicated then it needs to be

thanks for the clarification

Reactions: furball8994

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Unless you are actively helping them to put out the content quit crying. (Edit: this is for everyone who is in this thread to constantly complain) You make this site less than it could be because its full of people who can't appreciate that someone is giving them a FREE game to play. Don't bother responding just heap on your facepalm emoji's. Of course I won't deny you the chance to cry about this post because its what you seem to do so well View attachment 2856936
(and its always the same people)
I stand by the Devs who are actually working on these games for ungrateful people who complain and belittle them at every opportunity.
First - Props to the Star Trek pic - made my morning! (y)

You have a valid point - there's too much negativity surrounding this dev.

Yes - the dev seemed to have lost his development mojo for a time.

I was a supporter and eventually I stopped with the monthly $ support waiting for BD to get WVM back on the tracks.

In the last few months, however, I believe that he is making a more effective effort (effective in this case being that we can see results and we are getting more regular content).

The improvements he has made can feel diminished by the near constant complaining about what he did not do for some period of time in the past or the complaining about not being able to bang Azel/Cedar/???

* Are there some valid complaints about BD's messaging? - Yes

Under promise and over deliver is always better than the converse.

* I personally think that the choice to render many of the women with the 'duck face' smile takes away from WVM.

I don't get it when so many of these women had Great smiles earlier in WVM.

He burned a lot of good will with overpromising and underdelivering so now, legitimate story and relationship progress can take a back seat to complaints that the content is still not arriving when promised/committed to.

It will take time, and consistent production and communication from BD for some of the clamor surrounding the feelings of WVM's failed potential to die down.

It will never fully go away though.

There are some 'cup half empty' folks here and across F95 who will always find something bad to say about a dev and/or their creation - without acknowledging the good... it's just their way and they won't change.

Are many people here taking WVM for free? - Yes

I currently fall into this category as well. If/when I feel DB is back on track, I'd be happy to start supporting him as a Patreon once again.

I still see WVM as a story with Great potential.

I played BB in high school, and I hope DB can put more of a BB focus back into the AVN.

The basketball focus is what made this AVN relatively unique.

I'd like to see the dev push the content into the regular season with the drama of team-building, BB games won and lost, and the support of the harem and the many lovely non-harem women in the story as the MC helps coach Harper put WVM on the BB map.

Now we just need consistent development and communication to get us there!

Live Long and Prosper!

Last edited:

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
First - Props to the Star Trek pic - made my morning! (y)

You have a valid point - there's too much negativity surrounding this dev.

Yes - the dev seemed to have lost his development mojo for a time.

I was a supporter and eventually I stopped with the monthly $ support waiting for BD to get WVM back on the tracks.

In the last few months, however, I believe that he is making a more effective effort (effective in this case being that we can see results and we are getting more regular content).

The improvements he has made can feel diminished by the near constant complaining about what he did not do for some period of time in the past or the complaining about not being able to bang Azel/Cedar/???

* Are there some valid complaints about BD's messaging? - Yes

Under promise and over deliver is always better than the converse.

* I personally think that the choice to render many of the women with the 'duck face' smile takes away from WVM.

I don't get it when so many of these women had Great smiles earlier in WVM.

He burned a lot of good will with overpromising and underdelivering so now, legitimate story and relationship progress can take a back seat to complaints that the content is still not arriving when promised/committed to.

It will take time, and consistent production and communication from BD for some of the clamor surrounding the feelings of WVM's failed potential to die down.

It will never fully go away though.

There are some 'cup half empty' folks here and across F95 who will always find something bad to say about a dev and/or their creation - without acknowledging the good... it's just their way and they won't change.

Are many people here taking WVM for free? - Yes

I currently fall into this category as well. If/when I feel DB is back on track, I'd be happy to start supporting him as a Patreon once again.

I still see WVM as a story with Great potential.

I played BB in high school, and I hope DB can put more of a BB focus back into the AVN.

The basketball focus is what made this AVN relatively unique.

I'd like to see the dev push the content into the regular season with the drama of team-building, BB games won and lost, and the support of the harem and the many lovely non-harem women in the story as the MC helps coach Harper put WVM on the BB map.

Now we just need consistent development and communication to get us there!

Live Long and Prosper!
If you were financially supporting him then you were actually helping to create the content so you are one of the few people that has any right to say anything.....and yet you seem respectful. Its funny to me that the most vocal people are usually the ones that have done nothing to support/help with the content yet they are the ones doing most of the complaining. Anyway thanks for the response and thanks for the kindness. I just hate that this thread is getting to be as bad as the Radiant thread. That is/was such a good game and honestly I think the dev got tired of the hate and just said nah...no more. I hope that doesn't happen to this game. Oh and I have to say that I was through the roof when I finally got Harper....Man I dig her...all the rest are good but HARP is my absolute babe!

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
^^^

Doesn't realize that this site isn't just for pirates Lol

Just cause you sail the 7 seas don't assume everyone else does

As for people discussing the game rather its positive or negative doesn't really matter thats what this thread is for.... to DISCUSS the game not just praise it.

as for complaints for this game don't really have any besides really should've redid the first part of this game already before contuining the story becuase half the game still makes no sense, like random characters showing up we apparently already meet. character models completly changing to new ones ETC

EDIT: OK i LIED i have one big complaint is i still can't plow willow after the crap she pulled in the first half the game fing waste to make her the sister in a non-incest game
I may not agree with everything you said....but yeah I wanna plow Willow like a field in springtime...all day long. Incest is best put your sister to the test.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Actually Azelia and Wendy models didn't changed their face texture and nose being somewhat widen is the difference. overall short but great update happy for RACHAEL :love:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If you were financially supporting him then you were actually helping to create the content so you are one of the few people that has any right to say anything.....and yet you seem respectful. Its funny to me that the most vocal people are usually the ones that have done nothing to support/help with the content yet they are the ones doing most of the complaining. Anyway thanks for the response and thanks for the kindness. I just hate that this thread is getting to be as bad as the Radiant thread. That is/was such a good game and honestly I think the dev got tired of the hate and just said nah...no more. I hope that doesn't happen to this game. Oh and I have to say that I was through the roof when I finally got Harper....Man I dig her...all the rest are good but HARP is my absolute babe!
I understand - too much negativity can drive devs away and a thread where the dev has some interaction with us on that thread is much better than permanent radio silence because of the negativity of a vocal minority.

I did not want to go OT but I am a fan of Radiant as well and I draw fire there on a regular basis for posting anything positive about the devs/the AVN.

Now on to more important things, like coach Harper.

That was a great scene - slow burn yes, But finally consummated.

I'm still hoping for an eventual threesome including Harper and Natalie, but BD's concerns about incest (and the uneven application of the Patreon PC police to inject themselves into some AVNs and ignore others) means that this may well never happen.

Still - more time and intimacy with Harper would be Great!

I do have this image in my head of a very pregnant Harper and a very pregnant Natalie agreeing that the first one of them to give the MC a baby daughter gets to name her Azel.

That would be fitting!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Am I a freeloader for taking WVM for free - Yes (I already said so in my response to the original post by @WokeBeGone ).

Anyone who is not supporting WVM with $ or services BD has requested, while taking his work - WVM - is a freeloader - whether we criticize. praise or both.
I didn't say there aren't freeloaders, I said it's disingenuous to say that anyone complaining is one. If someone's supporting him then they have all the more reason to have a problem with the chronic dishonesty from the dev, same if someone's cancelled their support over it.
I think the pace the game's being developed is actually alright, could be better but it could be a lot worse. The lack of honesty and transparency from a dev who's making absolutely mad bank on it isn't alright however.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think the pace the game's being developed is actually alright, could be better but it could be a lot worse. The lack of honesty and transparency from a dev who's making absolutely mad bank on it isn't alright however.
That may be. But it is not a topic for this thread. What kind of person the developer is would be way off topic. Stick to the game.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I didn't say there aren't freeloaders, I said it's disingenuous to say that anyone complaining is one. If someone's supporting him then they have all the more reason to have a problem with the chronic dishonesty from the dev, same if someone's cancelled their support over it.
If someone is supporting the dev with $, using a platform like Patreon for example, then the best way to share feedback with the dev is using that platform (either comment or DM).

No dev has an obligation to sort through pages and pages of feedback/praise and yes criticism, on F95 in order to figure out what their supporters actually want. I believe most of us would prefer that development time be spent on actual development of the AVN, versus perusing F95 and trying to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Now, you said: I didn't say there aren't freeloaders, I said it's disingenuous to say that anyone complaining is one

If a non-supporter is complaining about a dev's creation that they downloaded on F95, then that person, whether they praise, criticize or both, is a freeloader Unless the dev has approved the public release of the rev in question.

I checked both Patreon and SS and neither offer a free version of WVM.

This means that they are taking something for free without providing payment or a service approved by the dev.

That is freeloading!

For former supporters, I've already admitted that I consider this to be freeloading as well - and I admitted that I do this as well.

Finally - how much bank a dev makes has nothing to do with the need for honesty and transparency.

A good dev will work to be honest and transparent with their supporters, regardless of bank.

How much he makes/month neither increases nor decreases the need for good communication with his supporters.

BD has room to improve here (communication - underpromising and overdelivering, versus the converse), as I've already pointed out in prior posts.

Good supporters also understand that RL is still a thing and a dev can be impacted just like the rest of us.

Believe me, no one want to go through life like this:

zzzzbummer_birthmark_Hal.jpg

Reactions: Nurikabe

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
well thats your choice if she has one ... so if you don't choose for that .. then there would be no problem .. think before you post ... duhhhh :rolleyes:
Whether Shauna being trans is optional or not and whether sharing Jamie with Shauna is optional or not, it's still completely out of character for Jamie and MC to involve Jamie with a penis that isn't MC's. Sharing with Female Shauna is probably in character for MC, but somewhat out of character for both Jamie and Shauna. It's obviously just being forced in as a fetish thing, which is of course what the trans route has been since the beginning.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whether Shauna being trans is optional or not and whether sharing Jamie with Shauna is optional or not, it's still completely out of character for Jamie and MC to involve Jamie with a penis that isn't MC's. Sharing with Female Shauna is probably in character for MC, but somewhat out of character for both Jamie and Shauna. It's obviously just being forced in as a fetish thing, which is of course what the trans route has been since the beginning.
not really ... if you've been playing this game for awhile you'd have seen this coming ....... like most of us ... i believe ... :cool:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
It seems like you have an incomplete download there.

The full download of WVM-S2-C1-E11-B1 should be about 4.42-4.43 GB, while the compressed version should be about 1.26 GB. The one you have is neither (looks like closer to 1.41 GB), but rather about a quarter of the full download.

The update-only package (WVM-S2-C1-E11-B1-UO) should be around 1.43 GB, but the filename you have doesn't match that.

I suggest you re-download whichever version you were trying to get.

Reactions: FookU2
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes