Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I must say.. I'm disappointed a little after this update. Don't get me wrong but.. I'm not following this thread you guys "spamming" (for me) because I don't have time for this and maybe I don't see any leaking pics etc (you know what I mean). But last update was so long ago (probably around 07-20) that I almost forgot what was in the game. And this update is so short, no animations, decent amount of renders.. I mean - great job Braindrop, keep going but I believe next update will be soon or later but having more renders, animations etc. just to immerse with "game world" again.

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
my god Braindrop .. you brought back my memories of having my 1st kid years and years ago .... i hope your happy making an old man cry ... :love:
god i love this game ..... keep up the awesome work your doing ....

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
my 1st is about to have his 2nd!
its not fair, I still feel like MCs age...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Looks like the update is a pretty small one. Hopefully the next update gets a lot more renders and some animations.

Moralese0404

Jun 20, 2021
This was a little long for a beta. His goal is around 100-150 renders and a beta release around every 7-10 days. with a full release around 4-6 weeks.
He actually took that back a while ago. He took a small break after one of the last updates and decided that it would be better not to have specific release dates listed just in case something takes longer than normal. He is aiming to have a new update every week, but it isn't set in stone anymore.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
He actually took that back a while ago. He took a small break after one of the last updates and decided that it would be better not to have specific release dates listed just in case something takes longer than normal. He is aiming to have a new update every week, but it isn't set in stone anymore.
Yea, That's why I said it was his "goal". He may not be hitting many bullseyes but he's still aiming. ;)

Reactions: Jorund
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes