armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just caught back up to the current content(I was around the end of the Basketball game). Listen, I have to say that I blacked out through most of it and that's because of one pretty eyed woman. Is this how Shauna, Harper and other fans feel? I've been lusting after Willabelle for 3 years now, I believe, and her scenes after the basketball game blew me away. As an original Azel lover, I didn't think I could feel this way but with Willabelle, it's way more intense.

Don't get me wrong, I like the other girls. I love Rach too and I'm happy for her but her scene only just gave me the serious need to seed Willabelle at the first chance. That boat scene was crazy as hell at the end. Looking through the thread some, she's getting more content next update too? I don't think I'm going to survive the descent of this gorgeous, pretty eyed lady with her fine ass.
You should check her character sheet.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-11-b1-braindrop.35910/page-2904#post-11467876
And the preview.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-11-b1-braindrop.35910/post-11581020
Some birthday renders with Willabelle.
2022-08-07-Willabelle-1.png BirthdayRenders-Willabelle-1.png BirthdayRenders-Willabelle-2.png

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
I'm also kind of disappointed there's no incest in this. Who would be a better man for Willow/Cedar than her little brubru? Might not be Braindrop's thing, but it feels like that's the natural progression of their relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePro3000

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I just caught back up to the current content(I was around the end of the Basketball game). Listen, I have to say that I blacked out through most of it and that's because of one pretty eyed woman. Is this how Shauna, Harper and other fans feel? I've been lusting after Willabelle for 3 years now, I believe, and her scenes after the basketball game blew me away. As an original Azel lover, I didn't think I could feel this way but with Willabelle, it's way more intense.

Don't get me wrong, I like the other girls. I love Rach too and I'm happy for her but her scene only just gave me the serious need to seed Willabelle at the first chance. That boat scene was crazy as hell at the end. Looking through the thread some, she's getting more content next update too? I don't think I'm going to survive the descent of this gorgeous, pretty eyed lady with her fine ass.
what boat scene? the one you take a boat to the yacht?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, I know it's weird. You are only the third person to ever mention that too.
Braindrop teases everyone with it from the start but he says that there wont be any of it with Cedar, Wendy or adoptive Mom Azel. He said that it will only happen if someone creates a mod for it but he wont do it. I can understand how he doesn't want incest with Cedar or Wendy but Azel isn't the MC's real Mom or anything so that should be fair game. But also if he doesn't want incest he needs to really stop teasing it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes