Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
yeah just checked for the first time you can reject her proposal but you should accept it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and also use mc rather ethan i had to google him you know
You don't call Link in Zelda "MC", so why call Ethan MC? To me, it makes sense to call him by the name the dev gave him

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
This game is good? I mean everytime i see this game its look likes boring to me.
id say so. it's one of my personal favorites. Stranded in space and Fall of the angels are my 2 others. I also suggest those two. the only issue is that i see the most is the updates are short. dev had said something like he wants more updates out just shorter length. that way it eliminates the wait for the updates. During the game you could make a few arugments that some girls fall for the MC too quickly sometimes. that and a lot of shit supposedly goes down all in one day a few times. oh, a few animations are just "ok" sometimes. I highly reccomend this and the other 2 i mentioned. being a Dik and projekt passion are also amazing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't call Link in Zelda "MC", so why call Ethan MC? To me, it makes sense to call him by the name the dev gave him
Legend of Zelda is a 38 year old series throughout which every single mainline entry has had an MC known as Link. Everyone knows who Link is, even a lot of people who've never played Zelda know who Link is.
Most AVN players pick a name and stick with it every single game they play. I've got about 500 GBs of AVNs in my hell folder, there ain't no way in hell I'm going to remember the default MC name for all of those. Either I call him MC and everyone knows who I'm talking about, call him the default name and almost nobody knows who I'm talking about, or call him Big Dick so only I know who I'm talking about.
You can call the MC whatever you want but if you want people to have the faintest clue what you're talking about you should probably just refer to them as "MC".

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
id say so. it's one of my personal favorites. Stranded in space and Fall of the angels are my 2 others. I also suggest those two. the only issue is that i see the most is the updates are short. dev had said something like he wants more updates out just shorter length. that way it eliminates the wait for the updates. During the game you could make a few arugments that some girls fall for the MC too quickly sometimes. that and a lot of shit supposedly goes down all in one day a few times. oh, a few animations are just "ok" sometimes. I highly reccomend this and the other 2 i mentioned. being a Dik and projekt passion are also amazing.
It means it is just unrealastic shit LOL

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Nah! I am not playing shitty Games. Thanks For Advice. You save my time and bandwidth. LOL
you havent even played it yet lol how do you know its shitty?? its not one of the most liked games on here for no reason. the story is good imo. now obviously everyone is different but if anyone asks me some of my favorites this is one i would reccomend each time. goes without being said but if you're not interested in it then dont play but it doesnt make sense to call it shitty before even playing it lol

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
you havent even played it yet lol how do you know its shitty?? its not one of the most liked games on here for no reason. the story is good imo. now obviously everyone is different but if anyone asks me some of my favorites this is one i would reccomend each time. goes without being said but if you're not interested in it then dont play but it doesnt make sense to call it shitty before even playing it lol
Dude! You confused me! OK! I first play the game and then comment. Wait for it. But i read mostly its boring and unrealastic in much way

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes