furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
the problem with that even if week 1 actually gets done week 2 still isn't going to make much sense unless he redoes week 2 as well, So im betting her story isn't really going to change at all besides what is now, 1 or 3 different render per scene and a few text changes here an there.. which is fine and makes sense other wise he'd be writing 2 completely different characters for the same "girl" which that time can go else where IMHO Shaunas fine just being a penis on off switch, don't really need to have separate story's for her.
From what I understand, Season 2 (AKA month 2) is written based off of the the week 1 redo. BD has stated that the redo is 100% written, It just needs to be rendered and assembled. Even though the days were overly packed with more than could realistically be done in a single day, I'm sure there will be much more content added. He is stretching 9 days into 31 along with some story lines changing like Rachael running a clinic not an office business, Alexis working at the clinic as a receptionist not a random waitress along with many more interactions with people like tia's roommates/sisters (can't remember there relationship) hanging out at Grannies along with the other head scratcher moments. I think that once the redo is done everything will flow smoothly from start till now. We'll just have to wait and see. BD stated in a Dev report yesterday ("I'm excited to give an update about the season 1 rework but I want to do so with a graphic and accurate information. An update post on the rework will be separate from the usual report and I plan on having one once a month or so.")

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
TRUUUEEE, never have i came across AVN with more incest baiting more than this one!!!!!!!!!!!
the dev should either go to jail for this (kidding), or he should win an oscar for jebaiting incest fans for as long as he did!
up until few updates ago, all the kissing and hugging and staring and teasing and inner monologue inside MC's head regarding Azel, or the kissing, hugging, sleeping, humping with Cedar Ome

if he at any point decided to include incest content other than to bait incest fans and make patrons out of them he would've done it already with an unofficial patch or something, or he could've at least create content for Azel pertain to that fetish since that isn't really true incest and even that he didn't do or intends to in the future!
He may have considered it in the beginning then changed his mind once his family learned about the game. Since I don't know what was in his mind it's only a guess. As for Azel, Wendy and Cedar, I would love for them to be LI's but even Azel would be against Patreon's (Asinine) rules. Azel adopted him (from what I recall) so she is his "real" mom, Even so Patreon considers Adopted, step, foster, guardian, caretaker as Incest. I have excepted it and enjoy the teasing.
I have seen a couple of VN's where woman are referred to as "Dad's new wife and her daughters" by an adult MC that get away with it but anything where the woman helped raise the MC is a no go. In those, I just do a little script editing to get the full experience.

Reactions: CircaAD

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
He may have considered it in the beginning then changed his mind once his family learned about the game. Since I don't know what was in his mind it's only a guess. As for Azel, Wendy and Cedar, I would love for them to be LI's but even Azel would be against Patreon's (Asinine) rules. Azel adopted him (from what I recall) so she is his "real" mom, Even so Patreon considers Adopted, step, foster, guardian, caretaker as Incest. I have excepted it and enjoy the teasing.
I have seen a couple of VN's where woman are referred to as "Dad's new wife and her daughters" by an adult MC that get away with it but anything where the woman helped raise the MC is a no go. In those, I just do a little script editing to get the full experience.
Which is why he probably should've just taken the easy way out and retconned them to landlady, childhood landlady and childhood roommate when he committed to rewriting season 1. It wouldn't have cost him any support, and it would've given him quite a bit of goodwill.
If his family is playing this game then it's probably not the only AVN they're playing, I imagine they understand the deal with these things well enough.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I cant remember her?
I keep wanting to start over and play through all at once from the beginning, but i'm afraid my dick might break.
You only "met" Margaret through video call between her and Stacy (the freckled redhead), so you're forgiven for not remembering. First "encounter" was after Stacy first moved in at the first place you moved to with Rachel (just to give you a rough timing).

Reactions: Kitec167

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
You only "met" Margaret through video call between her and Stacy (the freckled redhead), so you're forgiven for not remembering. First "encounter" was after Stacy first moved in at the first place you moved to with Rachel (just to give you a rough timing).
Oh yeah, thx.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Willabelle literally showing her ass....
Jamie cracking jokes about MC saving Millie from her asshat dad.... Hmmm.....
The angry thicc sweet looking swim coach Armani needs dick bad....
Can't let the Amazon bodyguard get away... She's a bigger thicker version of Skye!!!
Curious to see how Shy girl Carly will get bent... Shy chicks are usually the MOST depraved and perverted....

• Love
Reactions: xtrema and CircaAD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am really happy top 3 MILFs(for me),all are Tier 1.
Rachael,Harper and Willabelle.
For the girls so far we know Natalie and Stacy are Tier 1 too.
I am expecting 4 more to join Tier 1.
-Elizabeth
-Jasmine
-Zoe
-Bailey
I wonder will other girls moms join the fun.
We already have Harper.
Zoe's mom-Zoelle is really hot,not to mention she can pass as Zoe's big sister.
Maybe we will see Jasmine's mom.

Reactions: CircaAD and xtrema

smh1309

Mar 13, 2020
if at the end rachel doesn't get pregnant (in which mc doesn't squirt into her) then does jamie get pregnant?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
if at the end rachel doesn't get pregnant (in which mc doesn't squirt into her) then does jamie get pregnant?
I have a really sick sense of humor but I think it'd be fucking hilarious if Jamie never got pregnant after Liz told Millie she was. 3 months into Millie's eventual pregnancy cause lets face it, there's a reason Millie is so hot, Jamie finally comes clean about it and Millie realizes she gave up on getting Jamie back and cheated on her husband with MC on a completely false pretense :ROFLMAO:

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Brain drop in discord:

Grinding out to finish beta 2 atm, ended up adding a bit because there's a bit about this beta that has been tricky to get right and feel good about for more than a day but I think this will be the one when it's done.

Character sheets will be posted right after that is finished. (I still have to finish some photoshop stuff with the Oct sheets.)

The girls featured in these will be:
Purple, Shauna, Carly, Yellow, Moon, Brittany, and Alanah.
(Cedar's bday is Sept 30th but her sheet will be made in the future alongside the rest of family members.)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes