Aatrion

Apr 6, 2023
One of the biggest issues for me is the ever increasing cast of love interests. There is no possibility of any character or relationship development when he keeps adding random hook-up girl #534 and on.

I chalk this up to BD writing on the fly with no outline on where the story and characters are supposed to end up. It's also why so much time ends up being spent re-doing content because "it's not up to standards". He writes himself into corners because he's not planning things out at all. Or we end up nonsense like the girls going missing and spending the night searching for them...
that's my thoughts exactly he keeps redoing the renders and changing the plans because he doesn't even have plans this game has too many girl's and he keeps adding on more as you realize we don't even get to know any of the girls because of two reasons the is that the update is short and the second that he keeps adding girl's i know this game is supposed to be harem but not that much and if he wants to add more girl's he should either increase the length of the update or release the update sooner than what he does

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What would be the chances if you play the game with Shauna being a futa/trans girl with a cock she will fuck Willow/Jamie and maybe she knocks Willow up

• Angry
Reactions: indio68

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
What would be the chances if you play the game with Shauna being a futa/trans girl with a cock she will fuck Willow/Jamie and maybe she knocks Willow up
In the last choice about Shauna/Jamie intimity was a list of future content (with the update fequence around 2030 until all done maybe) there will be oral and anal but no vaginal sex among other thinks.
But Shauna can't even stand it to be seen nacked by others. so the chance of anything happing with willow is zero for some years

Reactions: Eticketjedi

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
In the last choice about Shauna/Jamie intimity was a list of future content (with the update fequence around 2030 until all done maybe) there will be oral and anal but no vaginal sex among other thinks.
But Shauna can't even stand it to be seen nacked by others. so the chance of anything happing with willow is zero for some years
The Shauna can't be seen naked thing is an easy cop-out of having to do multiple renders for scenes (because of the Shauna gender options). It's also sadly why we probably have less content with Shauna; it's just easier for BD to have scenes with other girls that don't require optional content.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The Shauna can't be seen naked thing is an easy cop-out of having to do multiple renders for scenes (because of the Shauna gender options). It's also sadly why we probably have less content with Shauna; it's just easier for BD to have scenes with other girls that don't require optional content.
While that may be true but I also think it adds to her character and makes her different than most of the shy girls ive seens in these type of games.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Why not play and watch, the game is wonderful, it’s a pleasure to play.
Well I was going to wait for the remake, because last time I played a few characters popped up that I didn't recognise and it was because they are introduced in the remake and I thought that was a bit weird.

But yeah maybe you're right, I'll give it a look!

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Has anybody mention how bad the renders of Moon at the basketball game look (look like she wearing Sims Clothes) and her body looks different, she was not that fat and looks smaller than before. I think out of all the characters remade the best one was Emiko. Everybody has gained weight or their ass and tits gotten bigger. So sad to see how bad of a turn this VN has taken.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Has anybody mention how bad the renders of Moon at the basketball game look (look like she wearing Sims Clothes) and her body looks different, she was not that fat and looks smaller than before. I think out of all the characters remade the best one was Emiko. Everybody has gained weight or their ass and tits gotten bigger. So sad to see how bad of a turn this VN has taken.
people have been pointing out that most of the girls get thicker each update. look at jaime in the preview pics. shes a slim thick. she still is even. just a thicker lower half.

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
I just noticed this, why is pic 10 blurred? and who is it? hard to tell
It is Harper from DITLO and it is blurred because when it was released she had yet to be naked in game - there is an uncesored version planned - or so the dev claims anyways.. That pic is from a Dev report in July where the planned content of an uncensored version of DITLO for Harper and a DITLO for Jasmine are put on hold. He hasn't really mentioned it since..

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
It is Harper from DITLO and it is blurred because when it was released she had yet to be naked in game - there is an uncesored version planned - or so the dev claims anyways.. That pic is from a Dev report in July where the planned content of an uncensored version of DITLO for Harper and a DITLO for Jasmine are put on hold. He hasn't really mentioned it since..
so the day in the life game is censored?

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
so the day in the life game is censored?
DITLO Harper specifically is, yes. It's also not a game. It's just a side story. Think of it as an extended cut scene since it occurs alongside the actual game, but it's just a kinetic novel with no interactions.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes