Feb 29, 2020
You're coming few years behind mate. It was designed to 5 year project but he's extended to 10 years on this year or last year can't remember correctly.
The game will be abandoned before it reaches that 10-year period. I doubt he keeps these 3,000+ sheep supporting him on Patreon. Although there are people who do not value their own money.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
Oct 19, 2020
The game will be abandoned before it reaches that 10-year period. I doubt he keeps these 3,000+ sheep supporting him on Patreon. Although there are people who do not value their own money.
I'm gonna reply this with one of my fav movie. It's from Al Pacino's The Scarface.

Don't Underestimate The Other Guy's Greed and You know what a Hassa is?

I hope u'll get the reference :cool:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
even if that happens this is still a fun and enjoyable ride. One of the few harem games I actually like.

Reactions: FrankBadGuy

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have been less interested in harem games recently. they just don't get enough content with the main LI. sure it beats the drama associated with jealousy or cheating but still, want to see the story move ahead. each update has about a day of content in it. mostly with the mc fucking 10 different girls a day. it's boring.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah update in a few days my ass. He just either needs to release the update or just freaking walk away at this point. His BS has been going on for to long. Next we'll get another delay and another promise of an update. I knew the update every week plan of his was BS when he came out with it.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah update in a few days my ass. He just either needs to release the update or just freaking walk away at this point. His BS has been going on for to long. Next we'll get another delay and another promise of an update. I knew the update every week plan of his was BS when he came out with it.
Guys, guys, guys...... he just needs another Community Manager. And a Physician to show him how the Human face just didn't evolve to clean the bottom of pools.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While im new to this game and thread so I dont fully understand what this dev has done in the past. However I disagree with walking away maybe it's just me being selfish since I liked this game more than I thought I would. But walking away seems to me seems a bit extreme. I must rather any dev only walk away when they feel they cant continue for whatever reason. Even if it's a dev that is milking content I prefer new content over none even if it's a bad practice to do cause im selfish when it comes to enjoying my games.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I prefer new content over none
Well ... with this Dev this is a little problem child ... he prefers to excuse or go silent instead of long promised contend. :ROFLMAO:
We got some small now, finally but he is doing the same now again ... more excuses then anything usefull.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
"long promised content" was just the usual update, which was stretched to the entire trip.
i can wait for that easily.

that means:
meeting the all the new characters on the boat.
interacting with the rainbow squad on the boat.
mc promised to behave...
that means sneaky time with many of those.
regular girls arriving on the boat.
mc promised to behave...
going back to the hotel.
more shenanigans.
<probably usual unplanned drama>
now the spa day with whatever shenanigans that involves.
however many other days and drama evolves.
another plane trip full of shenanigans.
<more random WMV style drama>

and you're gonna devour all that content in an hour and now be even more judgemental in another week when you havnt had instant gratification...

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
"long promised content" was just the usual update, which was stretched to the entire trip.
i can wait for that easily.

that means:
meeting the all the new characters on the boat.
interacting with the rainbow squad on the boat.
mc promised to behave...
regular girls arriving on the boat.
mc promised to behave...
going back to the hotel.
more shenanigans.
<probably usual unplanned drama>
now the spa day with whatever shenanigans that involves.
however many other days and drama evolves.
another plane trip full of shenanigans.
<more random WMV style drama>

and you're gonna devour all that content in an hour and now be even more judgemental in another week when you havnt had instant gratification...
Seems like you unfortunately misread or misremembered the Dev Report, so I will be the bearer of bad news:
The update finishes soon after the yacht, so half of the things you mentioned won't be in this for sure. And if I remember correctly it is a 3 day 2 night trip, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. So with this speed, you will see the end of your prediction by the end of the year, hopefully. I really do hope you can wait for that. :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Seems like you unfortunately misread or misremembered the Dev Report, so I will be the bearer of bad news:
The update finishes soon after the yacht, so half of the things you mentioned won't be in this for sure. And if I remember correctly it is a 3 day 2 night trip, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. So with this speed, you will see the end of your prediction by the end of the year, hopefully. I really do hope you can wait for that. :D
While im pretty sure i read that as well and you are correct I kinda hope you are wrong. I want to get the trip over with and back home to my favorite and best girl / women in the game Harper ASAP.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
i have been less interested in harem games recently. they just don't get enough content with the main LI. sure it beats the drama associated with jealousy or cheating but still, want to see the story move ahead. each update has about a day of content in it. mostly with the mc fucking 10 different girls a day. it's boring.
One of the biggest issues for me is the ever increasing cast of love interests. There is no possibility of any character or relationship development when he keeps adding random hook-up girl #534 and on.

I chalk this up to BD writing on the fly with no outline on where the story and characters are supposed to end up. It's also why so much time ends up being spent re-doing content because "it's not up to standards". He writes himself into corners because he's not planning things out at all. Or we end up nonsense like the girls going missing and spending the night searching for them...

handydandy

Jun 28, 2020
Hey all, I just went back and replayed from the pool party onwards and sometime later or just after comparing some of the cheerleading squad's asses I found a whole scene with Harper that wasn't there on old versions. Im wondering if any of you had seen it too? Does this mean he's going back and adding more renders in the game?

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Is there any update on the rework? I haven't played for about a year, waiting on the rework to replay this game. I don't see the point of playing any of the updates if the first half (?) of the game is going to be remade with tweeks/additions.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes