CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I have a lot of favorite characters so these are mine (in no order)
1: Bailey
2: Kimmy
3: Stacy
4: Jamie
5: Shauna
6: Rainn
7: Tali
8: Emiko
9: Jasmine
10: Harper
11: Penny
12: Willabelle (and so on so forth)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
1.Jamie
2.Bailey
3.Shauna
4.Zoe
5.Natalie
6.Rachel
7.Harper
8.Stacy
9.Anna
10.Jasime
11.Willow
12.Rainn

Uguei

Oct 18, 2021
i want some willow action
100% agree. Willow/Cedar was one of the girls that i wanted the most to have some scenes, specially when she was still being bratty but i guess we'll never get it...

(Btw what game is your "Amelie" signature from? That render and model looks great~)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
100% agree. Willow/Cedar was one of the girls that i wanted the most to have some scenes, specially when she was still being bratty but i guess we'll never get it...
i want some willow action
While I never cared enough to have some lewds with Willow/Cedar i do think she is probably up there on one of the better characters in this game.
Here is mine including ones you don't get lewds with like family. A few of these spots wasnt 100% on also I excluded Zoe and Zoella because I missed Zoe's path as I didn't like her enough to peruse her till after I missed my chance. Anyone I missed I just didn't have any interest in their character
1. Harper
2. Shauna
3. Stacy
4. Willabelle
5. Natalie
6. Bailey
7. Willow/Cedar
8. Jamie
9. Eden
10. Wendy
11 Azel
12. Elizabeth
13 Vanessa
14. Mabel
15 Ruby
16 Aubrey
17 Katie
18. Rachael

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
any news where the update is a week ago he said it was practically done but wouldnt be that weekend these promised weeklys turned to monthly now he cant even do that all for the same amount of content the weeklys got

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Now cis Shauna wants to get pregnant so not only do you have to make 2 sets of renders during sex scenes now when she starts showing you have to make 2 sets for all her scenes. It feels like BD lacks the foresight to realize the future issues he is creating for himself or that he doesn't actually have a plot, plan, or intentions to finish this game.
There's already a shit load of forks, I don't think BD's worried about it. Bailey+Rainn, the sex tape with either one or two famous women, Rachel pregnant or not pregnant, Shauna trans or cis, Shauna and Jamie lesbian with or without trans Shauna, the 83 million optional LIs, the Asian chick with Jamie or the Asian chick with Liz(?) (I can't remember names, sorry). BD's been long committed to dragging out the development on questionable decisions and mutually exclusive paths for a while now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now cis Shauna wants to get pregnant so not only do you have to make 2 sets of renders during sex scenes now when she starts showing you have to make 2 sets for all her scenes. It feels like BD lacks the foresight to realize the future issues he is creating for himself or that he doesn't actually have a plot, plan, or intentions to finish this game.

oh, and my complete guess with no info or stats is 66 percent chose trans or play both.
There's already a shit load of forks, I don't think BD's worried about it. Bailey+Rainn, the sex tape with either one or two famous women, Rachel pregnant or not pregnant, Shauna trans or cis, Shauna and Jamie lesbian with or without trans Shauna, the 83 million optional LIs, the Asian chick with Jamie or the Asian chick with Liz(?) (I can't remember names, sorry). BD's been long committed to dragging out the development on questionable decisions and mutually exclusive paths for a while now.
While I totally agree but at the same time I still enjoy the game which is a surprise to me as I don't really care for harems especially on thee scale this game offers it lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes