Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Are Zoe and Zoelle different people?
I think mother and daughter I just found out about Zoelle in the last few days since I didnt sleep with Zoe I missed her path. So time for a new playthrough in like a month or so since my first one took me almost a week, such a long game.

Reactions: Grif1001

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think mother and daughter I just found out about Zoelle in the last few days since I didnt sleep with Zoe I missed her path. So time for a new playthrough in like a month or so since my first one took me almost a week, such a long game.
i havent played the game for months so I cant remember where my last game finished. I dont know what the last update stopped at?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i havent played the game for months so I cant remember where my last game finished. I dont know what the last update stopped at?
Not sure where the previous update ended since I just recently played this for the first time but this current update ended right as you to the yacht for a charity event.

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
Not sure where the previous update ended since I just recently played this for the first time but this current update ended right as you to the yacht for a charity event.
The previous update ended just as Rachel arrived at the MC's hotel room in FL - confirming what we already knew, as players.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes