Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Also saw a video someone said that Rachel is pregnant with the MC? Is this true?
Yeah, of all the fertile young crops of women he's been plowing and planting seed in, the only one that yielded any fruit was the old barren one.

(Love me some Rachel, and the story is heart-warming, but it's crazy to think that his seed is so potent that it can get a sterile woman pregnant but not any of the young hotties he's constantly with...)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
1. Kimmy
2. Harper
3. Alexis
4. Baily
5. Zoe
6. Katie (but only the old model)
7. Tia
8. Ruby
9. Vanessa
10. Eden
In general, the orignal model are way better then now.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can you post the other character sheets please? (Shauna,Purple,Willow) :D
A little clarification from dev.

I added an additional 2 variants, nothing crazy but it's the easiest thing to add so I added both the school and cheer uniforms to these sheets and will add those to the earlier girls sheets as well in the future.
The normal 3 variants are the same, Clothed in their style, underwear / swimwear in their style, and nude if they've been seen nude in-game before.

Violet and purple trio:)
Willow
09-30-Willow-A.png 09-30-Willow-B.png 09-30-Willow-C.png 09-30-Willow-D.png
Shauna
09-14-Shauna-A.png 09-14-Shauna-B.png 09-14-Shauna-C.png 09-14-Shauna-D.png 09-14-Shauna-E.png
Purple
09-08-Purple-A.png 09-08-Purple-B.png 09-08-Purple-C.png 09-08-Purple-D.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, of all the fertile young crops of women he's been plowing and planting seed in, the only one that yielded any fruit was the old barren one.

(Love me some Rachel, and the story is heart-warming, but it's crazy to think that his seed is so potent that it can get a sterile woman pregnant but not any of the young hotties he's constantly with...)
While I agree with you kind of happy i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
never liked how trying to get the other LI pregnant is kinda forced in the story always felt weird to be me since the MC and the girls are still young and just starting college. Tho I know it's going to happen at one point in the story.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Loving this game so far, can't wait for more amazing updates. The story is fantastic- only downside is no sound but hey I got my albums on my computer so I plug them in and play them so I don't get bored while playing XD

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
PS does anyone have the walkthrough for season 2 of this game? For the harem route and normal if I want to do it- though I prefer harem route XD

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
PS does anyone have the walkthrough for season 2 of this game? For the harem route and normal if I want to do it- though I prefer harem route XD
I am unsure if you are trolling or not-- I mean, first of all, the first page of this thread, where you can download the game, also contains links to walkthrough mods and a walkthrough (under extras). If you prefer the mod - if you click that link there is also a link to a compressed versioin of the android version of the game - already modded (in case you play on your phone).

But also.. I mean - this game is pure harem. The choices are literally - get the girl/see the content or do not. It is not like it is hard.

Also - there isn't a normal route. You can reject most girls - but some relationships (Jamie and Shauna) are forced and in the end - if you reject everything else the game becomes very short - so why would you?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
A little clarification from dev.

I added an additional 2 variants, nothing crazy but it's the easiest thing to add so I added both the school and cheer uniforms to these sheets and will add those to the earlier girls sheets as well in the future.
The normal 3 variants are the same, Clothed in their style, underwear / swimwear in their style, and nude if they've been seen nude in-game before.

Violet and purple trio:)
Willow
View attachment 2948456 View attachment 2948458 View attachment 2948460 View attachment 2948463
Shauna
View attachment 2948473 View attachment 2948474 View attachment 2948475 View attachment 2948476 View attachment 2948477
Purple
View attachment 2948478 View attachment 2948479 View attachment 2948480 View attachment 2948481
So how does the tier system work is it 0 to 4?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
wtf. you remember their names? they are all replaceable.
Sacrilege!! ;)

Harper is Never replaceable.

Harper1b2a.png

The day is coming when Harper will show her country girl roots.

Wearing just a cowboy hat and boots, she will give the MC the best ride of his life.

No other woman in WVM can make that visual Snap the way Harper can ... :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So how does the tier system work is it 0 to 4?
F-family-Willow,Wendy,Azel
0-Jamie and Shauna
1-Rachael,Willabelle,Harper,Natalie and Stacy
probably also Elizabeth,Jasmine,Zoe,Bailey,Talismah
2-Anna,Keyana,Lauren,Millie,Vanessa,Valerie,Margaret,Penelope,Mackenzie,Carly
probably also Eden,Hannah,Veronica,Brittany,Mabel,Emiko,Kimmy,Katie,Rainn,Tia,Alanah,Ruby,Moon.
3-Yuki,Fyona,Bea,Alexis
probably also Ivory,Aubrey,Yen,4T
4-Rainbow girls
5-all other one shot girls,like the other teams cheerleaders

Reactions: snakeplisskin
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes