Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wasn't trying to be a white knight, or defend him. Just trying to offer a balanced approch to this whole thing. I mean, it's a game after all. A game where we as players can live out a fantasy of banging a bunch of chicks and all them are cool with it.

I did mention that it was a shitty thing for him to do , to say things and never deliver of them. I agreed he was unreliable. But again....it's a game that we download off here for free....I don't know really how much you can be rightfully upset. It's like being mad at a TV network or Streaming Service, for not putting out content at the rate you want it, when you'd just download the show off Pirate Bay anyways and not pay for it.

That's my main point that I was trying to make.

I fail to see how that would make me a A- White Knight or B- A Harem Girl. (If that comment was even directed at me)

I'll just pop back in a week or so, see if the update is posted. If it is cool, if not, I got other games I can play.

Have a good one everybody!
Bro this thread's a shit show. Just take your face palm reacts here as a badge of honour.
-Someone who recreationally clowns on BD​

Jun 26, 2023
I understand what you are saying, and normally, I agree. In truth, BD is the only Dev that I get frustrated with concerning his update release schedule. There are plenty of devs that take much longer to put out updates (they ballance that by making massive updates) but they dont promise a delivery date until they are in the beta testing stage and once they announce a date, for the most part, they stick to it with in a couple of days.
BD makes whild promises up front and then fails on his delivery and provides massive excuses for not keeping his word. By doing this, he himself has generated a culture of complaint. the only thing he can be counted on is to miss his own deadline. Most of us would actully complain less if he just stopped announcing delivery dates all together.

This doesn't mean that you should stop posting or commenting on threads. Be part of the conversation. if you dont want to causes and disagreements with what you say then stick to things that are less of a hot topic, like who your favorite girl is and why. or what you enjoied about a specific scene. these can also get some cross talk, but your view may cause someone else to think differently about a thing, and theirs may also enlighten your view as well. Even when we disagree, it's still a comunity. be part of it. If worst comes to worst, you can always put someone on ignore. ;)

A rational repsonse. I see your point and thank you for sharing it. I honeslty didnt' think my comment would even be a "Hot Topic" but you know, you live and learn! I ain't above learning from my mistakes, thank you for your input.

As for favorite girls , That I can tell you happily.

1. Bailey - Just her look, her attitude, she's awesome!
2. Jasime - Just the sweet, heart warming sort. Also, damn easy on the eyes
3. Tia - Come on, she a super freak. In this kinda game, why woulnd't you like that?

I mean, I like the other girls too, but those are the top three hands down for me :)

Reactions: Grif1001

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Looks like white knights acting like harem girls are here for defending excusedrop and treating him like Jacob.

Track record shown us the he's not reliable. But if u harem girls wanna act like it be my guest. Just mind your jaws gonna get sore with all the suckings. :devilish:
Who exactly do you see defending the dev in the last 24 hours worth of posts?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Who exactly do you see defending the dev in the last 24 hours worth of posts?
Trust me, it is best to use the ignore function. It cleans up this thread and makes it quite nice. Gets rid of the whiners. There are people who have legitimate gripes about the game. They are worth hearing out. But "ignore" will get rid of the people who create entire accounts just to troll this thread.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone else have a bug where all the images after the sleep over in the theater room dont show up

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
A rational repsonse. I see your point and thank you for sharing it. I honeslty didnt' think my comment would even be a "Hot Topic" but you know, you live and learn! I ain't above learning from my mistakes, thank you for your input.

3. Tia - Come on, she a super freak. In this kinda game, why woulnd't you like that?

I mean, I like the other girls too, but those are the top three hands down for me :)
Bailey is absolutely amazing. Jasmine is cute as hell. Not really into Tia. But you forgot the most amazing girl in the whole game... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

For me it's
1. Harper - Also I just always thought she was cute when the MC comforts her + she is one of the few LI that it just feels like the MC is slowly getting close to instead of every girl wanting to be with the MC with no built up relationship. so to me how Harper builds a relationship with the MC feels more natural compared to most of the girls here and she could pass as a non harem LI in any game. even more so after we see her naked now I think she has the hottest body out of all the LI but she was my favorite before that.
2 Shauna - If there was a single LI the MC should be with I feel she should be the one since she has known the MC for so long and had feeling for him for a long time and maybe the MC too. Not gonna lie her Blowjob fetish makes her look cute as hell sometimes.
3. Stacy - Her backstory
+ just being a hot redhead

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I understand what you are saying, and normally, I agree. In truth, BD is the only Dev that I get frustrated with concerning his update release schedule. There are plenty of devs that take much longer to put out updates (they ballance that by making massive updates) but they dont promise a delivery date until they are in the beta testing stage and once they announce a date, for the most part, they stick to it with in a couple of days.
Fully agree.

And let´s be honest, at this point he delivered 2 years worth of content in form of excuses. That´s more content than his game could ever have and the main reason i still watch this thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The game just went downhill after he introduced the Princess (btw, is she even in the game anymore? Didn´t see anyone comment about her in quiet some time). Doesn´t matter that SOME of the new characters are beautiful, it just lacks Story progression imho.

Like.... there´s a new game about Basketball and it feels like there was already more Basketball than in this shitshow. But yeah. I forgot.... He already said that this isn´t about Basketball, it´s about getting as many Women pregnant as possible :FacePalm:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

3. Tia - Come on, she a super freak. In this kind of game, why wouldn't you like that?

For me its...

1. Harper - She's hot and just super cool and as an older guy who knows what its like for a marriage to fall apart, if she was real I would so be her protector and heal her heart!
2. Bailey - I totally agree that she is awesome!
3. Zoe - I actually loved the whole locker room/note/mom phone call thing. she is one of the only girls that you actually have to work to win, who struggles with her feelings and I find that refreshing in a game where girls just fall all over a magic cock. Plus, she's hot.
4. Shawna - hot and always there for MC.
5. Nat. - Super cute, first love, and I would kill for a Harper- Nat sandwich!!
6, Stacy - Cute, nice meet-cute, and heartwarming backstory.

All of these would be different if Azel and Cedey/Willow were options!

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
(btw, is she even in the game anymore? Didn´t see anyone comment about her in quiet some time)
She was there the night MC played his basketball game. I can't remember exactly what happened but they played videogames later and I think she slept on him on the couch or something

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For me it's
1. Harper - Also I just always thought she was cute when the MC comforts her + she is one of the few LI that it just feels like the MC is slowly getting close to instead of every girl wanting to be with the MC with no built up relationship. so to me how Harper builds a relationship with the MC feels more natural compared to most of the girls here and she could pass as a non harem LI in any game. even more so after we see her naked now I think she has the hottest body out of all the LI but she was my favorite before that.
2 Shauna - If there was a single LI the MC should be with I feel she should be the one since she has known the MC for so long and had feeling for him for a long time and maybe the MC too. Not gonna lie her Blowjob fetish makes her look cute as hell sometimes.
3. Stacy - Her backstory
+ just being a hot redhead
All great choices! Love me some Harper!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The game just went downhill after he introduced the Princess (btw, is she even in the game anymore? Didn´t see anyone comment about her in quiet some time).
I think that Rachel or someone mentioned something about her in this last update, something about needing to tell her that Rachel is pregers and that she'll be excited, or something. Then again I could be remembering wrong.

Jun 26, 2023
Bailey is absolutely amazing. Jasmine is cute as hell. Not really into Tia. But you forgot the most amazing girl in the whole game... ;)
Oh no doubt she's a great character. I guess I was thinking more outside of the top two girls of her and Jamie! But really, I don't think there is a BAD choice. It's really up to each person's personal taste!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
3. Zoe - I actually loved the whole locker room/note/mom phone call thing. she is one of the only girls that you actually have to work to win, who struggles with her feelings and I find that refreshing in a game where girls just fall all over a magic cock. Plus, she's hot.

All of these would be different if Azel and Cedey/Willow were options!
Guess I have a reason to replay from the start I dont recall this secene but might be cause I declined sex with Zoe since at that point I didnt feel like I knew her well enough and wasnt trying to fuck every girl if I didnt feel like I knew them enough to like them other than Bailey cause Bailey was just hot.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guess I have a reason to replay from the start I dont recall this secene but might be cause I declined sex with Zoe since at that point I didnt feel like I knew her well enough and wasnt trying to fuck every girl if I didnt feel like I knew them enough to like them other than Bailey cause Bailey was just hot.
Also her mother is super hot.
D32-386.jpg

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes