Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I feel you. That is essentially why I noted my opinion. I was essentially warning the commentor I was responding to that they should take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Yeah I agree about the crazy drama but as I said I treat this as a soap opera style melodrama so I just keep my spoon ready for the evil twins/comas/secret relatives/etc.
I'm still trying to figure out which of the females in the story is an alien and which is a secret Russian spy!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So blah blah blah football blah blah blah blow smoke up your ass blah blah blah won't be out this weekend blah blah blah side content bs blah blah blah another week. What a joke.
Still better than no status update. Granted I know nothing about this dev just played this for the first time recently. But even a unsatisfactory status update is better than none in my books no matter who the dev is or their track record.

Last edited:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
So blah blah blah football blah blah blah blow smoke up your ass blah blah blah won't be out this weekend blah blah blah side content bs blah blah blah another week. What a joke.
Hey, at least he learned and didn't give a date (yet) that he will 100% miss. That is an improvement in my books.

But yeah, I take the release timeline is within 2 weeks hopefully, within 2 months probably, or potentially within 2 years.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
This game doesn't have the same roaming/freedom function like Being A DIK has, also no interactive stuff like a phone with apps. The writing in general falls off in the newer patches. However the renders are pretty much on par quality wise, sometimes better sometimes worse. The models are somehow getting worse in proportions aswell.

The composition of the renders were really good early on in WVM which was the main point that drew me in, like the expressions in faces, the lovely looks into the POV eyes etc.

Give it a try I'd say. I can recommend Desert Stalker aswell.
my 2c: its not that the writing has fallen off, its that the cast has gotten too large, and the same thing needs to be said repeatedly to too many characters. as result there's actually less plot per update than in the past.

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
I honestly don't think I can take this game seriously anymore. I've been playing it for the last few days and the writing just got so bad I think I'll just drop it, which is a shame since it started out so well. I got to the part after the "remake" and things just got so confusing it's like what I played before doesn't even matter and that's not even most of why I think the writing got so much worse. I guess I got a little spoiled by playing better games where the choices I make shape my character's personality whereas this, even if I choose the non-harem route, all conversation later on is built around me being in a harem even if I'm not. My character has only ever had sex with Jamie and Shauna, but every other conversation goes like he's been fucking the entire school and some.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly don't think I can take this game seriously anymore.
That was the key for me to enjoy this not to take it like a serious game more like something that's fun to enjoy. When I did that it felt like a good game to me not S tier quality but top 15 or 20 for sure for me. I liked how you at least get to know most of the character a least a little bit. There have been other games I liked but you never really get to know much about some of the characters. But I 100% understand why others might not like it too. Also it helps I have a high tolerance for what others might consider bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I honestly don't think I can take this game seriously anymore. I've been playing it for the last few days and the writing just got so bad I think I'll just drop it, which is a shame since it started out so well. I got to the part after the "remake" and things just got so confusing it's like what I played before doesn't even matter and that's not even most of why I think the writing got so much worse. I guess I got a little spoiled by playing better games where the choices I make shape my character's personality whereas this, even if I choose the non-harem route, all conversation later on is built around me being in a harem even if I'm not. My character has only ever had sex with Jamie and Shauna, but every other conversation goes like he's been fucking the entire school and some.
Well, come on, lets face it, if he actually wrote seperate plots for all of the various combinations of choosing and not choosing girls we'd never get any updates because the cast is too large.
I mean seriously every conversation would have to include 47 various options for who you had chosen to do what with and each group setting (eating, sleeping, watching TV) would require multiple render options depending on who you chose and who you didn't.
Even if the group was only 5 girls, there would have to be options a) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, Liz, & Nat; b) Jamie & Shauna only; c) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, & Liz; d) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, & Nat; e) Jamie, Shauna, Liz, & Nat; f) Jamie, Shauna, & Stacy; g) Jamie, Shauna, & Liz; h) Jamie, Shauna, & Nat. and that's actually less complicated than it would be if there was a scene that included two girls other than Jamie and Shauna!
So every scene would need to have so many versions of it to accomidate all of the various choices, it's crazy.

Its easier to just ignore the choice that the player made and still render the girls into the scene and just not inclued their specific sex scenes if they wern't chosen but not change any of the other dialogue.

Reactions: mofonistik

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
Well, come on, lets face it, if he actually wrote seperate plots for all of the various combinations of choosing and not choosing girls we'd never get any updates because the cast is too large.
I mean seriously every conversation would have to include 47 various options for who you had chosen to do what with and each group setting (eating, sleeping, watching TV) would require multiple render options depending on who you chose and who you didn't.
Even if the group was only 5 girls, there would have to be options a) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, Liz, & Nat; b) Jamie & Shauna only; c) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, & Liz; d) Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, & Nat; e) Jamie, Shauna, Liz, & Nat; f) Jamie, Shauna, & Stacy; g) Jamie, Shauna, & Liz; h) Jamie, Shauna, & Nat. and that's actually less complicated than it would be if there was a scene that included two girls other than Jamie and Shauna!
So every scene would need to have so many versions of it to accomidate all of the various choices, it's crazy.

Its easier to just ignore the choice that the player made and still render the girls into the scene and just not inclued their specific sex scenes if they wern't chosen but not change any of the other dialogue.
Come on, there are easier ways to tweak the dialogue so it doesn't look conflicting. At least with a simpler route with only Jamie + Shaune it should've been done. I don't like that there's no choice in whether the story flows like you aren't a man whore that's banging the entire town and that the only sane human being in the entire game is Millie (Jamie's mom) when it comes to a polyamorous relationship, although she's a bit delusional when it comes to her own husband.

Feb 29, 2020
Come on, there are easier ways to tweak the dialogue so it doesn't look conflicting. At least with a simpler route with only Jamie + Shaune it should've been done. I don't like that there's no choice in whether the story flows like you aren't a man whore that's banging the entire town and that the only sane human being in the entire game is Millie (Jamie's mom) when it comes to a polyamorous relationship, although she's a bit delusional when it comes to her own husband.
Your arguments are correct, but look, it took Braindrop months to create the friendly basketball game and now it takes a few more months to create the charity meeting on the yacht, do you think he would consider taking different paths? He barely manages to remake the first part of the game.

Reactions: Grif1001

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I agree it be nice to have better dialogue based on your choices or w/e. Hell I didn't realize this was a harem game when I first started playing it I usually go solo routes or just a few LI till I pick 1 to stick with. I actually enjoyed this game alot more than I thought I would once i realized it was a harem game since I don't really like harems in these games this probably in my top #20 AVN games.

my opinion is probably selfish one but I much rather he make new content and then go back either when he has downtime or when he is done with the game to fix anything unless it's a major issue or wont add extra months onto dev time. As I'm selfish and would much rather see a finished a product especially when it comes to AVN's then doing redoing sections unless it really is that bad or wont take much time. Since Indie dev takes a long time as it is. Tho what is considered a major issue when it comes to story and dialogue is really subjective as I have no problem with how the story or writing is in this game but I know a lot of others do.

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
Your arguments are correct, but look, it took Braindrop months to create the friendly basketball game and now it takes a few more months to create the charity meeting on the yacht, do you think he would consider taking different paths? He barely manages to remake the first part of the game.
Well, I dropped the game yesterday after the thing about reorganizing the days to now 30 something days instead of over a week we had before because stuff just stopped making sense. There are other reasons too, so I guess it was just too much stuff that I didn't like stacking on top of each other that made me drop it.

While I agree it be nice to have better dialogue based on your choices or w/e. Hell I didn't realize this was a harem game when I first started playing it I usually go solo routes or just a few LI till I pick 1 to stick with. I actually enjoyed this game alot more than I thought I would once i realized it was a harem game since I don't really like harems in these games this probably in my top #20 AVN games.
I didn't realize it was harem at first either. I started playing it 100% blind without even looking at the tags and got surprised when Jamie practically begged me to fuck other girls. I play the same as you so it was getting a bit worse every time for me after that.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh I totally agree that it could be done. I'm also completely confident that it's more work than Braindrop is going to do, however if someone is foolish enough to mention it on discord it would give him an excelent excuse to take another 5 months off to redo the harem routes and then come back and say that he will get to it later but heres a new update that covers about 3 hours of game time.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Is it ever explained where the articles of clothing are disappearing to? I feel like there is multiple instances of someone's shirt or shorts disappearing after a scene. The pen did for a while but then appeared in the back of the car

May 15, 2022
Is it ever explained where the articles of clothing are disappearing to? I feel like there is multiple instances of someone's shirt or shorts disappearing after a scene. The pen did for a while but then appeared in the back of the car
Magic.

Its not said anywhere in the game but WVM is actually a college for aspiring magicians.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are random quantam vortices that appear periodically across the WVM campus and surrounding area due to a mishap in the physics lab a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: pecard255

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Actually I think the MC says it's a different pen so...

There are random quantam vortices that appear periodically across the WVM campus and surrounding area due to a mishap in the physics lab a few years back.
More like quantum whoretices.... ok, I'll show my self out.

Nov 19, 2021
WVM is actually finished. We're all dead and in Hell and this is our torment. :p We'll never see it as complete. We'll get more black squares. And every year the girls will get more and more distorted. At some point, we'll end up looking at birthday cards of character's lips because that will be all that is left of them.

Jun 26, 2023
I have noticed a lot of people complaining bout how long it takes BrainDrop to release chapters, and how he often misses his own deadlines. I can see why some of you would find that annoying. If I was told I was getting content at a said date, and then, boom, it doest' happen over and over, yeah I'd be annoyed too.

However , I always keep one thing in mind.....I ain't paying for it. I come here to get the downloads for free. So really, can you complain really at all fo something you are not putting any money into? I wish there was a new update weekly, but since I'm not paying for it, I'll just download the update on here when ever.

(On a unrealted note, if I can get Jasime and Bailey in a threesome, that would be fucking awesome. I dunno the chances of that ever happening, but I think that would be a fun scene!)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes