BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Quick Question: I haven't touched this game for about 1,5-2 years, is it worth playing now or is it still a mess like it was back then?
The style hasn't changed much, but there more content has been added in that time frame. If you didn't like the models/style/characters/story then you won't like it any better now. I have enjoyed what updates there have been, but I wouldn't have described the previous content as "a mess".

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The style hasn't changed much, but there more content has been added in that time frame. If you didn't like the models/style/characters/story then you won't like it any better now. I have enjoyed what updates there have been, but I wouldn't have described the previous content as "a mess".
Just out of curiosity, what would you call a story about a guy who goes to a University that is run by a bipolar nut job but overseen by a strange non-profit, where the staff is scared of being accused of sexual harrasment because of something that happened in the past but also where the neice of the dean, who also works at the school, practically rapes the MC the first time she sees him and he plays for a team that can't get or keep players and one of the players has some weird power trip/blackmail thing going on where he controls other team members and also has some unexplained weird hatred for the mc who he's never met?
Because I think he hit the nail on the head! It's kind of a mess.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what would you call a story about a guy who goes to a University that is run by a bipolar nut job but overseen by a strange non-profit, where the staff is scared of being accused of sexual harrasment because of something that happened in the past but also where the neice of the dean, who also works at the school, practically rapes the MC the first time she sees him and he plays for a team that can't get or keep players and one of the players has some weird power trip/blackmail thing going on where he controls other team members and also has some unexplained weird hatred for the mc who he's never met?
I'd respond to that in 3 ways

A.) I presented my opinion as a caveat to my previous statements. I felt that while what I had said had been primarily accurate and balanced stating my bias would potentially clarify potential points of disagreement. Such as your perspective.

B.) This is a harem fantasy not a historical documentary or work of high literature and therefore I do not expect high levels of logical consistency. I enjoy WVM as more of an episodic melodrama where character and characterization trump narrative.

C.) I feel that you are either not fully up to date on the story or, as seems more likely, deliberately cherry picking story elements to make your point. I.E. the "bipolar nut job" has been fired by the director of the charity who has admitted to a lack of over sight. You can reject the niece and she not only accepts that but later apologizes.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'd call that drama. Or... A typical day in American politics.

Jan 14, 2023
only that Jamie can barely fit her hips through a doorframe, they've seemed to get wider every update.
Just thank your stars it's not made in Unity: the revisions will just alter all the doors to be ever so smaller (and probably purple) instead of multi-level melt-downs that are happening across the board.

[Spoiler: my boi found the sliders after a year or two, it was a revelation for him. And that whole USA / BR trend of "lipo the fat on the batty to get that African look" shit]

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
only that Jamie can barely fit her hips through a doorframe, they've seemed to get wider every update.
I'm glad I wasn't seeing shit played it for this first time last few days like her appearance at the start of the game more but then I was wondering if her ass did get bigger randomly cause all of a sudden wasn't as appealing to me compared to the other girls in the game. As it made her look weird / off to me during some renders not all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'd respond to that in 3 ways

A.) I presented my opinion as a caveat to my previous statements. I felt that while what I had said had been primarily accurate and balanced stating my bias would potentially clarify potential points of disagreement. Such as your perspective.

B.) This is a harem fantasy not a historical documentary or work of high literature and therefore I do not expect high levels of logical consistency. I enjoy WVM as more of an episodic melodrama where character and characterization trump narrative.

C.) I feel that you are either not fully up to date on the story or, as seems more likely, deliberately cherry picking story elements to make your point. I.E. the "bipolar nut job" has been fired by the director of the charity who has admitted to a lack of over sight. You can reject the niece and she not only accepts that but later apologizes.
I was responding from the point of view of the person who phrased the original question, ie having no knowledge of the last 1.5 to 2 years of updates which is why I stopped my review of the events of the games plot at the point where they stopped keeping up.

your prior comment to which I was replying said...

I wouldn't have described the previous content as "a mess".
My post was specifically in response to this sentence.

Personally, I enjoy WVM just fine, (when there are actual updates) and all AVNs require a suspention of disbelief to one degree or another. My intent, however, was to ilustrate how, from the perspevtive of someone who may have not played in the last 2 years, the game does look to have been a bit of a mess.

Add to that, the fact that if they were to start playing again now they would find that everything they had previously played is currently under revision and that the story continues as if the revision had already occured.
Also, it goes on to introduce even more characters and more drama...
disaproving (not quite) mother-in-laws,
mysterious shadow characters working behind the scenes that were controling various aspects of the team,
new villanous opponents on other teams,
a hostile/slandering news caster,
injuries to multiple people (himself included),
a newly remodled gym to play on, but inadequate broadcasting and webhoasting equipment that breaks down halfway through the game,
trips to Florida,
girls who randomly go missing before trips to Florida,
fewding movie stars who actually get along fine,
sextapes,
and the only girl who gets pregnant is not only not one of the ones whith whom the mc is trying to have a kid, but the one who has a milion to one chance of ever having kids. (That being said, personally, I love Rachel and that she's pregnant)

While it is a delightful story, it can also be a bit of a confusing one.

My whole point was that, if someone found it to be a mess previously, they would probably still consider it to be the same.

Reactions: BlueBasil

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Hi!
I'm searching for similar games like being a dik and i found this one here. This game here seems to be interesting so far according to the description.
Can someone tell me how this game is or are there better recommendations for what i'm looking for?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
I'm searching for similar games like being a dik and i found this one here. This game here seems to be interesting so far according to the description.
Can someone tell me how this game is or are there better recommendations for what i'm looking for?
Well, there is a section on the forum for that type of question here. You can provide more detail about what you're looking for there. As far as similarities go, I would say they're both male MC's in a college setting. That's were it ends. WMV is uber harem and BAD is more character based.

Reactions: mostar65

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Well, there is a section on the forum for that type of question here. You can provide more detail about what you're looking for there. As far as similarities go, I would say they're both male MC's in a college setting. That's were it ends. WMV is uber harem and BAD is more character based.
Thanks!
I will give WVM a shot anyway. Although this game is not what i'm looking for, but it's seems interesting though. I like Harem games as well so why not

Last edited:

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Hi!
This game doesn't have the same roaming/freedom function like Being A DIK has, also no interactive stuff like a phone with apps. The writing in general falls off in the newer patches. However the renders are pretty much on par quality wise, sometimes better sometimes worse. The models are somehow getting worse in proportions aswell.

The composition of the renders were really good early on in WVM which was the main point that drew me in, like the expressions in faces, the lovely looks into the POV eyes etc.

Give it a try I'd say. I can recommend Desert Stalker aswell.

Reactions: xtrema and mostar65

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After playing the game I think this is my list on how I rank the characters/LI

LI
#1 Harper
#2 Shauna
#3 Stacy
#4 Willabelle
#5 Natalie
#6 Jamie
#7 Bailey
#8 Elizabeth
#9 Eden
#10 Zoe
#11 Katie
#12 Rachel
any I missed didn't have interest in or wasn't sure how often they would be in the story.

Last edited:

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I was responding from the point of view of the person who phrased the original question, ie having no knowledge of the last 1.5 to 2 years of updates which is why I stopped my review of the events of the games plot at the point where they stopped keeping up.

your prior comment to which I was replying said...

My post was specifically in response to this sentence.

Personally, I enjoy WVM just fine, (when there are actual updates) and all AVNs require a suspention of disbelief to one degree or another. My intent, however, was to ilustrate how, from the perspevtive of someone who may have not played in the last 2 years, the game does look to have been a bit of a mess. ...
While it is a delightful story, it can also be a bit of a confusing one.

My whole point was that, if someone found it to be a mess previously, they would probably still consider it to be the same.
I feel you. That is essentially why I noted my opinion. I was essentially warning the commentor I was responding to that they should take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Yeah I agree about the crazy drama but as I said I treat this as a soap opera style melodrama so I just keep my spoon ready for the evil twins/comas/secret relatives/etc.

Reactions: Grif1001
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes