Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
ye ye ive seen it, made fun of it already, was thinking if "new soonish" was posted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not yet. Sunday night football was more important and you know what comes after that? Monday night football. So maybe he might start working today because his priorities are out of the way. See what I did there?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I kind of skipped around just to see how long this game is and noticed the harem gets pretty damn big. I'm not a fan of harems much to begin with but dont mind them when they have decent characters or story like what ive seen so far. My question is are you able to keep it down to a small harem with only the characters you like or is it going to get huge no matter what.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I kind of skipped around just to see how long this game is and noticed the harem gets pretty damn big. I'm not a fan of harems much to begin with but dont mind them when they have decent characters or story like what ive seen so far. My question is are you able to keep it down to a small harem with only the characters you like or is it going to get huge no matter what.
Dude... MC is Cockus Maximus fucker of all pussy... I hope that helps... :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
If I remember right you can decline to pursue most of the girls except the two main ones. Never tried that, but should be able to pick and choose.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dude... MC is Cockus Maximus fucker of all pussy... I hope that helps... :KEK:
nope it doesn't since I value good characters and story over pussy but I got an answer I was looking for from someone else.
If I remember right you can decline to pursue most of the girls except the two main ones. Never tried that, but should be able to pick and choose.
thank you what i was hoping for since I do want the 2 main ones anyways :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
nope it doesn't since I value good characters and story over pussy but I got an answer I was looking for from someone else.
Then you're out of luck... the game has some decent characters but the story?

topkek omegalul

Oh well... just play it... have fun I guess... :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Then you're out of luck... the game has some decent characters but the story?

topkek omegalul

Oh well... just play it... have fun I guess... :KEK:
Well good characters is more important than story anyways story seems okay so far from what ive played not great but not bad other than the MC being a pussy magnet.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well good characters is more important than story anyways story seems okay so far from what ive played not great but not bad other than the MC being a pussy magnet.
Story is mid at best... not terrible but not good either.

MC being a pussy magnet is given though... this is a harem game. :WeSmart:

Reactions: sava75

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

true honestly didn't realize this was a harem game at first till I started playing haha. But yeah it is expected but I really like how natural the harem starts with the main girls wish there was more build up before it starts with the rest from what ive played so far but understandable why most of them dont.

Reactions: Uthuriel

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Easy, because every Chick runs after the MC ... Clusterfuck Harem what many Pals would wish to have it in RL. :ROFLMAO:
ha, try "my dorm". its infinitely more clusterfucky, and actually has incest in it. but tbh, i dont mind either game at all. goofy/wacky games are fun while waiting for "better" games to update. just wish MD had a gallery, or the mod for it did at least.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
true honestly didn't realize this was a harem game at first till I started playing haha. But yeah it is expected but I really like how natural the harem starts with the main girls wish there was more build up before it starts with the rest from what ive played so far but understandable why most of them dont.
Well who knows, the Dev claims that he is reworking the first part of the game to make what hapens in one week actually span one month. (which is weird since that would make it like the end of September, and College Basketball doesn't start until November. yeah, the game we got on (around October 1st in their time) was an exhibition game, but what is going to happen for the next 40 days until the season actually starts? Just practices and sex?
Anyway, my point is that your wish for more build up may actually come true, if BD ever actually finishes the revision that has been promised for what... around a year now?

Reactions: 142536978

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Nah bruh, this is the story of a man overcoming erectile dysfunction to accept himself as he is. Due to issues with blood pressure, his enormous endowment shrinks with each passing day until his man-clit is inadequate to satisfy his former lovers. Good thing they're into each other ...

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
I just wanted to ask, is it guaranteed harem? Can't I choose a no-cheat path or just remain monogamous in the game? I felt like the story was going well and the graphics are actually pretty good but I was a bit thrown off when the girlfriend practically begged me to fuck the entire school. I guess that's on me though for going in totally blind not knowing what this game was about.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes