WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry bud but this game ends with Braindrop's death 50 years from now and an "Abandoned" tag, ;) :ROFLMAO:
Well, we may not ever know :unsure: that BD's children may take over his project by then and may extend the length when this VN may be completed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, we may not ever know :unsure: that BD's children may take over his project by then and may extend the length when this VN may be completed.

Nah, by then his kids would have started their own VRN's (virtual reality novels) where you watch it all in 3d. Welcone to the Oasis!

• Haha
Reactions: WheresLucifer

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Man, that whole '52 in 52 weeks' didn't last very long, did it? Not surprised at all either lmao
I believe it went out the window after the 3rd or 4th week. BD keeps on pushing back the release right after each update pretty soon it will be yearly updates at this rate.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man, that whole '52 in 52 weeks' didn't last very long, did it? Not surprised at all either lmao
That was never going to work. He probably meant it when he said it, but it's not something that you can realistically do unless you have a team of people working on it and even then, it just takes 1 or 2 things going wrong during development for you to miss a deadline. I think 1 update per month would be more than enough. But he wanted to make up for all the time lost.

Feb 29, 2020

I already have my doubts about everything Braindrop said about what happened in his life on Patreon, in fact, I already doubt all the excuses he's said since the beginning, I believe he doesn't even have children, the excuses started at the moment when the game started to be successful on the forum, the fact is that he didn't expect the game to be so successful and a lot of people started to support him on Patreon, the result of this is him making a lot of money on Patreon and at the same time without knowing on how to continue the story of the game he created and so BrainDrop ceases to exist and MilkDrop is born.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Anything happened with azel & mc .
New update?
We got a BDSM sex scene with Azel, and a threesome with her and big sis... again . It was good, but it's annoying how she and Willow are the ones that have the most lewd moments while Jamie and Shauna are mostly forgotten. :BootyTime:

Jokes aside, if you're looking for a sex scene between MC and Azel, you're gonna end disappointed. Dev doesn't want anything lewd with Azel, Cece and the biological mom whose name I can't remember.

EDIT: I meant to write Willow instead of Cece. Sorry if some fans thought she was gonna become part of the MC's harem.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
We got a BDSM sex scene with Azel, and a threesome with her and big sis... again . It was good, but it's annoying how she and Willow are the ones that have the most lewd moments while Jamie and Shauna are mostly forgotten. :BootyTime:

Jokes aside, if you're looking for a sex scene between MC and Azel, you're gonna end disappointed. Dev doesn't want anything lewd with Azel, Cece and the biological mom whose name I can't remember.
What?! MC won't have intimate time with Azel, Cedar or Wendy?!!! Why has this NOT been mentioned in this thread until just NOW?? :eek::cry::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBasil

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
that's ok. i am in my mid fifties. i will probably die long before the season of games actually finishes..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Finishes?! With how things go, that could happen before the season even starts.
The Cece part threw me off, I thought I was on the wrong thread for a moment. :LOL:

Though she perhaps could beat some sense into this whole clusterfuck.

Last edited:

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020

I don't think the Dev will ever have lewd scenes with Azel, Cece in the game with any character.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes