Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Ah crap, I got confused over the names. Though I wouldn't be surprised about a Cece cameo since she has appeared in other ones I have played... maybe she's gonna appear next in BaDIK or even in a Honey Select one like Pale Carnations. :LUL:

I suppose I confused the names because I'm very mad at the absence of any Cece, I mean Willow, scene with the MC despite almost every user telling me there isn't incest in WVM :BootyTime:
Cece cameos? I only remember Lexi ones from some games.

But back to the meat of the thread - yadayada no wincest yadayada.

I mean, I get why people are bummed out, even I was, but... the same topic over and over again ._.

Reactions: Grif1001

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have seen Cece a couple of times in other games too. she talks to Louise in Dreams of Reality during the scene where Louise is mourning her daughter after the car accident that claims the daughter's life and leaves the mc injured. think there might have been another one or two but i can't recall the names. played so many games it is hard to remember such details with my old man memory..

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I hate to be mean to NutDrop here but maybe ass should be working on or releasing the update instead of watching his Stealers get their asses handed to them by the 49er's. Just saying.

Reactions: ThePro3000

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
That was never going to work. He probably meant it when he said it, but it's not something that you can realistically do unless you have a team of people working on it and even then, it just takes 1 or 2 things going wrong during development for you to miss a deadline. I think 1 update per month would be more than enough. But he wanted to make up for all the time lost.
That's sorta the crux of the problem. He might have actually believed that 52/52 was reasonable and possible, especially as a solo developer. And this is after more than 3 years working on this game. Anyone else would've known that it was an impossible goal (unless as you stated you have a team of people working on it). Even then it leaves no room for errors or fate (weather/hardware/health/etc.).

The more realistic goal he's seemed to have settled on, 300-400 renders a month, is very possible. The problem now is that there is no structure/schedule attached, so BD is back to floating all over the place on delivery times. And with the missed deliveries comes less communication, and he slides back into the old cycle again.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's sorta the crux of the problem. He might have actually believed that 52/52 was reasonable and possible, especially as a solo developer. And this is after more than 3 years working on this game. Anyone else would've known that it was an impossible goal (unless as you stated you have a team of people working on it). Even then it leaves no room for errors or fate (weather/hardware/health/etc.).

The more realistic goal he's seemed to have settled on, 300-400 renders a month, is very possible. The problem now is that there is no structure/schedule attached, so BD is back to floating all over the place on delivery times. And with the missed deliveries comes less communication, and he slides back into the old cycle again.
Nah, that's just a crazt goal. I fully intend to one day have 3 to 4 teams of 3 each working on one VN in order to put out 3 or 4 stories at a time and I would never try to do an update a week, monthly is as often as I would ever try to promise. There's no way he could have believed that he could ever pull that off for more than a few weeks.

Feb 29, 2020
Nah, that's just a crazt goal. I fully intend to one day have 3 to 4 teams of 3 each working on one VN in order to put out 3 or 4 stories at a time and I would never try to do an update a week, monthly is as often as I would ever try to promise. There's no way he could have believed that he could ever pull that off for more than a few weeks.
Of course he doesn't believe in the goals he creates himself, he only talks about these goals to deceive the 3,500 white knights who finance his "hobby" on Patreon.

chancerisker

Jan 20, 2023
I believe it went out the window after the 3rd or 4th week. BD keeps on pushing back the release right after each update pretty soon it will be yearly updates at this rate.
the 3rd or 4th week was when he ran out of the content he said he had backlogged after the 1st update lol

Reactions: mofonistik
Apr 30, 2023
i have seen Cece a couple of times in other games too. she talks to Louise in Dreams of Reality during the scene where Louise is mourning her daughter after the car accident that claims the daughter's life and leaves the mc injured. think there might have been another one or two but i can't recall the names. played so many games it is hard to remember such details with my old man memory..
Many characters look similar but seeing Cece in other games well ,i can't say if this is possible

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yes, Cece in Dreams of Reality was an awesome cameo. Not sure I have seen her in others.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes