karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Braindrop has become braindead, and will soon return as "the wanking dev" or its spinoff "fear the wanking dev"
It's funny that you say that. There is actually a game on here with a similar theme (Walking Dead) whose dev is eerily similar to Braindrop in behavior. So much so it might be his alternate project...;)
(For those curious, Shadow74 pretty much nailed the title)

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Been almost a month since the last update and still nothing from Nutdrop. I'm begining to wonder if he's still alive.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I've just played up until MC gets on the private jet for the Florida trip. My question, when did MC tell Jaime and Shauna that he was also sleeping with Rachael?! The night before the trip, she gets him off with both of them, not caring about it at all!. Is this a season 1 to season 2 change like knowing 4T and others?. Last I remember, MC could start Rachaels client work, tell Jaime about it and she could renegotiate a better deal later. All still without revealing he was sleeping with Rachael too...

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Can't wait to see the next update with all those animations and scenes he initially wanted to integrate in the last one but had to postpone for stupid reasons. I bet not even one of them will be in the next update and despite the elapsed time, it will be even shorter than the last one, along with the next bunch of stupid excuses. That's my guess.

...Better don't expect anything here, just take in what comes whenever it comes and enjoy it if it's good, ignore it and go on with your life if it is just another bunch of mediocre renders with no real progress but and just some rambling without any direction and sense...
And above all else: Don't pay for this crap until Braindead gets his shit together and starts working on this properly with some reliability and consistency for at least a few months. Means decent progress, no stupid excuses, no delays, just professional work.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
It's funny that you say that. There is actually a game on here with a similar theme (Walking Dead) whose dev is eerily similar to Braindrop in behavior. So much so it might be his alternate project...;)
(For those curious, Shadow74 pretty much nailed the title)
Probably that Dev is BD twin brother :ROFLMAO:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I've just played up until MC gets on the private jet for the Florida trip. My question, when did MC tell Jaime and Shauna that he was also sleeping with Rachael?! The night before the trip, she gets him off with both of them, not caring about it at all!. Is this a season 1 to season 2 change like knowing 4T and others?. Last I remember, MC could start Rachaels client work, tell Jaime about it and she could renegotiate a better deal later. All still without revealing he was sleeping with Rachael too...
Anything like that I chalk up to the "to be delivered in the future" revision of the early game. Part of that is that Rachael is apparently now an old family friend who knew the MC when he was growing up. That's a big left turn from what's actually in the game presently at the beginning.

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
During the pool party since Rachel is a part of the slew of girls in his bed during the evening's "special event" as he is edging (if you go that path) before finishing up in Jamie at the end of the night. Jamie asks him during the party who he has been with, to be able to set that up..

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... You don't remember the night of the big pool/pizza/best butt contest party? It ends with an edging exercise; set up by Jamie and Shauna, in which MC is with all the girls he's been with previously - including Rachel. Before that, I think it's the day before or earlier in the day of the big fight outside the bowling alley, Jamie does a checklist conversation with MC about several girls - including Rachel. During that conversation MC says he has had sex with Rachel "a few times".

Those are both pretty major event/conversations to forget about but, they do happen and have always been part of the story afaik.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
During the pool party since Rachel is a part of the slew of girls in his bed during the evening's "special event" as he is edging (if you go that path) before finishing up in Jamie at the end of the night. Jamie asks him during the party who he has been with, to be able to set that up..
So... You don't remember the night of the big pool/pizza/best butt contest party? It ends with an edging exercise; set up by Jamie and Shauna, in which MC is with all the girls he's been with previously - including Rachel. Before that, I think it's the day before or earlier in the day of the big fight outside the bowling alley, Jamie does a checklist conversation with MC about several girls - including Rachel. During that conversation MC says he has had sex with Rachel "a few times".

Those are both pretty major event/conversations to forget about but, they do happen and have always been part of the story afaik.
I may have to restart and speed run through the game, as I really don't remember this specific revelation... Thanks for the info though, if it's not a new season 2 thing, then it's my bad.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022

after reading this i think i am gonna play it again i forgot many things now because of the longer updateso_O

Reactions: motseer

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
OH BD, up yours with the BS excuses.
Once this VN is finished Im done with this Dev, never again!
FINISHED?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's been over 4 years and we haven't even gotten to an actual game, just one exhibition. You're here for life! It will never finish just add more women, more bullshit excuses, and keep the money train rolling.

Finished! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
after reading this i think i am gonna play it again i forgot many things now because of the longer updateso_O
Easy to do, even on games that have long pauses and then full chapter updates. On those kind I try and do a playthrough right before the new big chapter release, but on ones like this with lots of small updates, it can get confusing and hard to keep up with everything. Esspecially when you play other games as well.

Reactions: xtrema
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes