robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ikr. the exhibition meaningless game took over 6 months to actually get through..less fucking every ho he meets and more move the story the fuck along. we have plenty of girls to fuck with. the story takes literally 6 months to get through 1 day of story...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ikr. the exhibition meaningless game took over 6 months to actually get through..less fucking every ho he meets and more move the story the fuck along. we have plenty of girls to fuck with. the story takes literally 6 months to get through 1 day of story...
I am not usually one to talk bad about other Dev's, and I'm not going to say anything specifically about the Dev, just the game content he is putting out.

But, on that note...
Yes, less sex more story would be nice. I loved the whole Rachel pregnancy reveal scene, but seriously, in the last 24 hours this guy's had more sex than some of the players have in a year (not counting what they have with themselves) and maybe even two or three years if the player is married! :LOL:

Seriously though, story trumps sex scenes. If it didn't we'd all be just looking at 3d rendered art on an image hoasting site and not on F95 playing virtual NOVELS.

When I find myself just clicking through a sex scene to get back to the story (because didn't we just fuck them on a plane an hour ago?) there might be a bit too much random sex and not enough story progression.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
a report should be on the way in 24 hours as I said before there is too much content on yacht so he wanted to make sure that he covers everything for good experience:unsure::unsure:
And here we are, 25 hours later, and all remains the same:
No update, no report or post.
Its business as usual in Brainlessdroper land.
One week from today it will be a month past since last update, wanna bet we still will be waiting for the weekly update then?
I rest my case your honor...

Oct 19, 2020
This game was pretty hot at first but has been gradually turning me off with each update.

There's an absurd amount of girls and they seem to each have their problems... and then they turn off their brains, start to worship the main character and I don't mean in a kinky sex way, and become literal toddlers if he doesn't hug them or give them attention or whisper sweet nothings/reassurances into their ears. The cast has turned into some sort of hug box which can't function without the main character.

The main character's coach, the person that is supposed to be an emotional and physical guide to the basketball players, is a mess and if the main character doesn't give her a daily dose of hugs and pep talk, she starts to break down. I mean, I get having insecurity and self-doubt but the dev is turning it up to 11 for many of these characters. I'm not sure how the coach is supposed to have gone pro and got hired for a team in a big university the way she is or how she even was a functional human being before she meets the main character. No wonder her kid is as dysfunctional as her.

Don't even let me get started on some of the cheerleaders, the coach's daughter, or some other side-chicks.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game was pretty hot at first but has been gradually turning me off with each update.

There's an absurd amount of girls and they seem to each have their problems... and then they turn off their brains, start to worship the main character and I don't mean in a kinky sex way, and become literal toddlers if he doesn't hug them or give them attention or whisper sweet nothings/reassurances into their ears. The cast has turned into some sort of hug box which can't function without the main character.

The main character's coach, the person that is supposed to be an emotional and physical guide to the basketball players, is a mess and if the main character doesn't give her a daily dose of hugs and pep talk, she starts to break down. I mean, I get having insecurity and self-doubt but the dev is turning it up to 11 for many of these characters. I'm not sure how the coach is supposed to have gone pro and got hired for a team in a big university the way she is or how she even was a functional human being before she meets the main character. No wonder her kid is as dysfunctional as her.

Don't even let me get started on some of the cheerleaders, the coach's daughter, or some other side-chicks.
Thst's why I'm tapping my LI's at 6, no 8, no, 14, no 36, nooooooo:eek: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022

But you can say that after a while in game your inner self sometimes wants mc to hug the girls;)(like man just hug her and solve the problem) or am i the only one who thinks like that :unsure:

Reactions: BlueBasil
Oct 19, 2020
But you can say that after a while in game your inner self sometimes wants mc to hug the girls;)(like man just hug her and solve the problem) or am i the only one who thinks like that :unsure:
Maybe at first but considering he hugs them all the time rather than advance the plot, it's getting annoying now. It doesn't even solve the problem, like I said, it's like these girls need their next fix and if they don't get it, they go crazy.

There's so many girls, you hug one there's still like seven other girls that "oh no, they're in emotional distress", I'm pretty sure a major portion of content in updates is the mc hugging and reassuring his girls.

Anyway, past a certain point this game really isn't for me or I guess I can turn off my brain and skip it all to the sex scenes but it is a cheap way out.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Has anyone heard anything from the Dev or did he go dark again? I mean it is football season so he's probably taking off again so he can watch the games and bring his alter ego Mackenzie back.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes