xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Can someone please explain to me the point of having so many different girls? There are too many to meaningfully connect with you don't get scenes with girls you like, and you can barely keep track of who is in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont worry mc has scheduled a barbeque with them after returning from florida trip but when you can play this scene no idea only dev can tell from this pace i think next year(because there is so much content before this scene yet to be released) :unsure:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
patreon shuld have a funcktion where no subs gets charged if there is no release.
the 52/52 no one ever belived wuld work, but a resonable 250-400 render update / month or no income shuld be a grate way to go.

isnt patreon like gofundme and other sites like that where people who pay into it arent given a 100% expectation of a finished product or whatever? so pretty much its a gamble

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
eh, i dont mind the change in character models and/or their ahem...growth. personally i kinda like it, its different than other games and its still hot so w/e. even the duck face and odd french kissing renders isnt off putting to me. its a computer sex game.

now that im totally caught up to the current state of the game, even if i am confused by the addition of characterss at random moments that apparently have been seen before that i straight up dont remember, all i care about is that it doesnt become another milfy city. granted i dont pay for any game, so i dont really have the right to complain too much. just annoying af.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So what you're saying is I absolutely need to play through the trans route as well? Got it.
You can just URM to get the scenes if you want but I'd highly recommend a playthrough on the trans route.
Part 2 the writing has gotten better so the cis route isn't bad for new content, but for part 1 Shauna's writing is probably a solid 4/10 on the cis route and a solid 9/10 on the trans route. So much of her story all of a sudden begins to make sense if she's trans. For part 1 it really feels like trans Shauna is canon.
Part 2 gets pregnancy talk for cis Shauna though so definitely play both.

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
Whether Shauna being trans is optional or not and whether sharing Jamie with Shauna is optional or not, it's still completely out of character for Jamie and MC to involve Jamie with a penis that isn't MC's. Sharing with Female Shauna is probably in character for MC, but somewhat out of character for both Jamie and Shauna. It's obviously just being forced in as a fetish thing, which is of course what the trans route has been since the beginning.
Excuse me..... isn't this a Sexual visual novel? It's all a Fetish! There's nothing forced about it seeing as how the player can CHOOSE I'd Shauna is Trans and can also CHOOSE if Jamie and Shauna are sexually active with each other. You don't have to have any Sexual interactions in this game with anyone identifying as anything you don't like so nothings forced. Stop making a make believe mountain out of an ant hill.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone please explain to me the point of having so many different girls? There are too many to meaningfully connect with you don't get scenes with girls you like, and you can barely keep track of who is in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have problem in this game,you should stay away from most Honey Select harem games and Something Unlimited where we are approaching the number 100 for the girls:)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Excuse me..... isn't this a Sexual visual novel? It's all a Fetish! There's nothing forced about it seeing as how the player can CHOOSE I'd Shauna is Trans and can also CHOOSE if Jamie and Shauna are sexually active with each other. You don't have to have any Sexual interactions in this game with anyone identifying as anything you don't like so nothings forced. Stop making a make believe mountain out of an ant hill.
I'm thinkin'... Rachel is pregnant but Jamie isn't. Rachel's child will likely be MC's firstborn. Won't it be an interesting twist when the family's second child is Shauna and Jamie's? Won't that spark a debate!!

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I'm thinkin'... Rachel is pregnant but Jamie isn't. Rachel's child will likely be MC's firstborn. Won't it be an interesting twist when the family's second child is Shauna and Jamie's? Won't that spark a debate!!
i mean that would only happen if you're on that route tho lol i am curious to see who the second kid is gonna be with

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
the lawyer is preggers too and so is the server from the begining

Reactions: CircaAD

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Heh, yeah so... the number might be off depending on a number of things... but, that wasn't really my point. The point was the drama that will ensue if the relationship between Shauna and Jamie develops (with MC's blessing, of course) and Jamie gets pregnant by Shauna!
the lawyer is preggers too and so is the server from the begining
Heh, yeah so... the number might be off depending on a number of things... but, that wasn't really my point. The point was the drama that will ensue if the relationship between Shauna and Jamie develops (with MC's blessing, of course) and Jamie gets pregnant by Shauna!

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022

It says what sexual contact Shauna and Jamie will have when you select the option and I am pretty sure we will never see another dick in any of the girls pussys

Reactions: BlueBasil

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It says what sexual contact Shauna and Jamie will have when you select the option and I am pretty sure we will never see another dick in any of the girls pussys
Yep... and the only thing that ever remains the same... is that everything changes. At the start of their "three way closeness" they (the girls) didn't even kiss one another. The only contact was between the girls and MC... never w/each other... the only thing that ever remains the same... is that everything changes. Hell, for all we know "WVM Goes Pro" will have Shauna bangin' Jamie's mom. Jus' Sayin' :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes